Discussion of InnerPulse sessions

Installation and discussion
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:59

Князевский wrote:Wrote a similar session, but it did not justify ideas. I wanted was a background light 56% (i.e., permanent) and a pulse of 100%. Ie that would not blink and would highlight more strongly the already existing light. But it turned out not so. Turned flashing from 0% to 100%, from darkness to full illumination.
I have something not properly done? Could you tell me?
The second question is how to specify the looping algorithm? And the session eats up a lot of space.
The third question, read but not understood:
Programm download, Download the Session(Clear) - set a single session, removing the first set
Removes and native session? Or just the ones that I have installed?
Thank you
Built-in session are not deleted in no manipulation (except, of course two bricks :) )
To select the programming mode dual binaural beats, but not pulse frequency with binaural beats. Duty Cycle supply 70. Frequency - 40. Smooth change brightness and volume per segment check box clear. Bottom two lines: the first is the number of segments in the loop, the second how many times to repeat the loop. All buttons are completely enough in Russian language is described in the manual (http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm). :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed Jan 30, 2008 20:55

Andrei Patrushev
The 5th day of the listening session R5 "Left brain" (Interpolis). To listen water drink (1 Cup), after - too.

Today, 2 hours later after listening to felt already some movement in the left hemisphere.

Constantly drawn to drink(!), well finally much desire did not resist, sucked a lot of the day)).

Then towards the evening started to have a headache with the area, very straight and disgusted.

Forces to engage in physical work such as left. Lay down, even something like sleep a little more than an hour. But the pain didn't stop. I have the feeling that it has hurt throughout the head, but the epicenter is still in the same left side.

To interrupt probably should not be listening, right? :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:03

Лилка wrote:Andrei Patrushev
The 5th day of the listening session R5 "Left brain" (Interpolis). To listen water drink (1 Cup), after - too.

Today, 2 hours later after listening to felt already some movement in the left hemisphere.

Constantly drawn to drink(!), well finally much desire did not resist, sucked a lot of the day)).

Then towards the evening started to have a headache with the area, very straight and disgusted.

Forces to engage in physical work such as left. Lay down, even something like sleep a little more than an hour. But the pain didn't stop. I have the feeling that it has hurt throughout the head, but the epicenter is still in the same left side.

To interrupt probably should not be listening, right? :?
Honestly, I would not recommend to do with the sessions aimed at the misalignment of the hemispheres... :shock:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Honestly, I would not recommend to do with the sessions aimed at the misalignment of the hemispheres...
but why then do they this :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:18

Лилка wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Honestly, I would not recommend to do with the sessions aimed at the misalignment of the hemispheres...
but why then do they this :shock:
They are made "at the request of workers the capitalists", so to speak, "any whim for your money". The reason was the relative division of the logical hemispheres (75% of people have left) and art (75% of people have right). In fact, everything (logic and creativity) depends on the consistency of the hemispheres...

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jan 31, 2008 14:59

Andrew, what session, stimulate the coherence of the hemispheres ?

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Jan 31, 2008 19:43

GM. ... that's why I wanted this session to hear: "logic is not very good, and detail"))..
but after a few listen I feel that cooperalive better work... or tell me what I??... maybe not worth listening to.... I don't know to be honest((.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 01, 2008 17:32

Александр_ wrote:Andrew, what session, stimulate the coherence of the hemispheres ?
Yes, everyone else... :)

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39

People want to share impressions of the sessions!!!

A bit of prehistory...

Next alpha sessions while not moving, already 0.5 years. Mainly engaged in with Star a pilgrim, a Rainbow arc, a Conduit, and out of necessity Ultramega, as well as the r session and sometimes C04 (this is about them and wanted to tell)

I used to think, as the companions, come various images of the pictures during training... and then a couple of days, such osuscheniya from sessions r02,03 :shock: beyond words!!!! Such vivid images, and there is no structure in them, all the abstract, but so beautiful!!!!

Doing so, in the beginning C04 (really overloads very much), and then 03 or r02.

From my experience, for myself, once again, confirmed the fact that it is not necessary to hurry and quality of training increases.

Буривух

Post by Буривух » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:14

I use MM for about a month.
A couple of days ago while listening to the sessions there was a strange noise. At r07 from about the middle and seems to end, or clicks, or taps. On d07 - also in the middle, with the "blue" part of podkapyvanii. And not with a single earphone, and both. Moreover, d07 wheezing was localized on the blue middle section. Before such was not :?
I probably gouging the headphones or the unit itself? :cry:
On the sound bug it seems - besides, if the sound glitch focus, it disappears, and this is not. :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:54

Буривух wrote:Used MM for about a month.
A couple of days ago while listening to the sessions there was a strange noise. At r07 from about the middle and seems to end, or clicks, or taps. On d07 - also in the middle, with the "blue" part of podkapyvanii. And not with a single earphone, and both. Moreover, d07 wheezing was localized on the blue middle section. Before such was not :?
I probably gouging the headphones or the unit itself? :cry:
On the sound bug it seems - besides, if the sound glitch focus, it disappears, and this is not. :(
Most likely out of batteries. :)

Белла

Post by Белла » Tue Feb 19, 2008 18:00

Thank you! (Burivuh - I)
With rattling was even easier: working alongside a computer, and in quiet moments I can hear him grunting :ap

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 20, 2008 13:01

And the question about the coherence of the hemispheres and the development of the right (left) hemispheres. Andrei Patrushev, as I understand, against odnokolernyh sesi, and how then to be with the fact that as you know, 75% of people have dominant left (logic) and right behind (imagery) anyway I have :oops: . Wouldn't it be better to listen to say a unilateral right, and b/s after say 3 hours the alpha?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 20, 2008 13:53

Вик_ wrote:Yeah and the question about the coherence of the hemispheres and the development of the right (left) hemispheres. Andrei Patrushev, as I understand, against odnokolernyh sesi, and how then to be with the fact that as you know, 75% of people have dominant left (logic) and right behind (imagery) anyway I have :oops: . Wouldn't it be better to listen to say a unilateral right, and b/s after say 3 hours the alpha?
First, a kind of myth. Secondly can experiment with the involvement of objective testing (e.g. test Amthauera) and see when the results are better with unilateral or synchronous stimulation.

Вадим_

Post by Вадим_ » Wed Feb 20, 2008 23:13

Recently purchased InnerPulse, will share today's experience.
Session r07"Deep rest", and 42 minutes.
To admit of SUCH effect I did not expect. After the first half beginning to get sleepy, but most importantly - relaxation. So relaxed I was probably the first time in my life. It seemed to me that after heavy physical training, the body itself relaxes any longer, it turned out - there is much :) The body seemed almost weightless. I also liked the surge of calm and consistency, the head was not chaotic inner dialogue, and completely controlled by the thoughts, if you think of something else, then no matter what distractions, if nothing to think unwelcome thoughts in your head do not climb. Just class! :D

Владимир 67

Post by Владимир 67 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:35

pre-workout listening session E01 immediately after waking up,
the effect appeared after 10 minutes, well in General of energy too much
tightened first then the drill press then floated on the lake hands get tired and the desire to swim is still there after I get out of the water instead of resting poshol to talk
with strangers that previously did not willingly during a conversation not took place had the desire to jump after another
a couple of heats went home on my Bicycle uphill the desire to pedal brought pleasure only at home all over like you have low battery ,ever since listening to "morning pump "
energy and doing less but more meaningful.
The improvement(IMPROV)Alfa Yes it was something I started to listen
session half asleep was trying to sleep I couldn't sleep had a lot
different visions once tried to experiment with light as if prorveshsya through the light field see well kartinkoi is difficult to call a different reality or what then again
you kind of pushes back one time I saw myself on top could feel the surface of his body is damn nice the feeling
in General something similar to that when kurish marijuana tried a couple of times for variety though there is quite everything is different the next day depression after machines this is not

Алекса

Post by Алекса » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:57

Hello all!!
:) Yuzayu Iner Pulse for the second week.
The effect is not noticed. No cheerfulness, no strength no more, well can still seat up front.
Sessi mainly include the evening before bed and the last 5 I turns off, I fall asleep and don't even remember how it happened and for a minute sessions. Why is this happening???
Well, maybe tired, I don't know....the already to sleep hunting tonight, and these Sessi, well, absolutely put me at ease :roll:
What can I not do that?
And I have no glitches during the sessions, just see the light blinking. Just for the eye shines different :roll: well , I know what you mean by nerves got bad :oops: .
Well, when the effect will be???
And I wanted to ask, how are Sessi efektywnie, I have every day the same to listen to or can be different???
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:20

Алекса wrote:Hello All!!
:) Yuzayu Iner Pulse for the second week.
The effect is not noticed. No cheerfulness, no strength no more, well can still seat up front.
Sessi mainly include the evening before bed and the last 5 I turns off, I fall asleep and don't even remember how it happened and for a minute sessions. Why is this happening???
Well, maybe tired, I don't know....the already to sleep hunting tonight, and these Sessi, well, absolutely put me at ease :roll:
What can I not do that?
And I have no glitches during the sessions, just see the light blinking. Just for the eye shines different :roll: well , I know what you mean by nerves got bad :oops: .
Well, when the effect will be???
And I wanted to ask, how are Sessi efektywnie, I have every day the same to listen to or can be different???
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Not to sleep need to listen the SITTING machine! Then the effect would be :ap

Алекса

Post by Алекса » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:23

Вик_ wrote:not to sleep need to listen the SITTING machine! Then the effect would be
Ahhh :oops: now I understand
I thought the opposite, so to relax I went to bed, and even a blanket covered with :lol:
Thanks, I will sitting :)

Алекса

Post by Алекса » Fri Aug 08, 2008 14:37

Развивающийся wrote:Make first C04 (really overloads very much), and then 03 or r02.
And is it possible? Is there a certain system listening sessions, i.e. whether you want to listen to the same session a certain number of days can be different alternate?
I was recently told that even when you start working with the machine, do not have 21 days to listen to the session on relaxation, and some have enough 5 and 10, and someone, and 21 days, all in different ways get used to, but understand that you're used to is a mystery

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 09, 2008 17:19

Алекса wrote:
Развивающийся wrote:Make first C04 (really overloads very much), and then 03 or r02.
And is it possible? Is there a certain system listening sessions, i.e. whether you want to listen to the same session a certain number of days can be different alternate?
I was recently told that even when you start working with the machine, do not have 21 days to listen to the session on relaxation, and some have enough 5 and 10, and someone, and 21 days, all in different ways get used to, but understand that you're used to is a mystery
It is better to engage with the sessions of the plan. 21 days is a physiological constant. Just do three weeks of regular sessions of the category of "r", and then we'll talk about the effect. What you fall asleep - this is normal. The quality of nighttime sleep this is markedly improved, though we can start to Wake up much earlier than usual - think what I'm doing. :)
With sessions on relaxation it is better to do is still lying...

Алекса

Post by Алекса » Sat Aug 09, 2008 17:59

Thank you very much for the advice and taking the time to reply!!!! :)
Clarified my doubts.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:what you fall asleep - this is normal.
But the thing is that if I do lying down, then fall asleep around the middle session and the remaining half I can go out, do not work on themselves and I doubt that sleep will be the effect or I should not think so and even if I did fall asleep the car also acts????
And yesterday tried sitting and it bugged me because there was a struggle with sleep, I was a simple cut :roll:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Quality of nighttime sleep this is markedly improved, though we can start to Wake up much earlier than usual - think what I'm doing.
And about the quality of sleep confirm sleep like a log and sometimes even better remember that dream, and a couple times woke up without an alarm clock :)
Oh, and my husband is the second machine I bought. His father has trouble sleeping large. Usually it for the night for 5 times wakes up, sleeps with the TV, falls asleep for a long time. And recently he came to visit and we told him to try to work. Included a session on relaxation for 5 minutes and after 3 minutes he fell asleep :shock: We were just in shock :shock: he slept all night and woke up during the night only 1 time :shock: We were glad, that it worked. The next morning he immediately asked how much and he said take :? :ay :ay :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 09, 2008 23:24

Алекса wrote:Thanks for the advice and taking the time to reply!!!! :)
Clarified my doubts.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:what you fall asleep - this is normal.
But the thing is that if I do lying down, then fall asleep around the middle session and the remaining half I can go out, do not work on themselves and I doubt that sleep will be the effect or I should not think so and even if I did fall asleep the car also acts????
And yesterday tried sitting and it bugged me because there was a struggle with sleep, I was a simple cut :roll:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Quality of nighttime sleep this is markedly improved, though we can start to Wake up much earlier than usual - think what I'm doing.
And about the quality of sleep confirm sleep like a log and sometimes even better remember that dream, and a couple times woke up without an alarm clock :)
Oh, and my husband is the second machine I bought. His father has trouble sleeping large. Usually it for the night for 5 times wakes up, sleeps with the TV, falls asleep for a long time. And recently he came to visit and we told him to try to work. Included a session on relaxation for 5 minutes and after 3 minutes he fell asleep :shock: We were just in shock :shock: he slept all night and woke up during the night only 1 time :shock: We were glad, that it worked. The next morning he immediately asked how much and he said take :? :ay :ay :ay
Don't worry - it works even when you sleep.
And the father even raises Sessi on alpha-relaxation of a series of "r". Special session for sleep in masinag (in any) does not work - in addition to increasing cerebral circulation no effect not allowed (sometimes even opposite)...<

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 10, 2008 0:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote:don't worry - it works even when you sleep.
And the father even raises Sessi on alpha-relaxation of a series of "r". Special session for sleep in masinag (in any) does not work - in addition to increasing cerebral circulation no effect not allowed (sometimes even opposite)...
Thanks for the tips!!! :) Now, thanks to you all right :ay

Женька

Post by Женька » Fri Sep 26, 2008 23:21

Hello everyone, are engaged with a mind machine for about a month, 21 days passed i02 in the morning and evening, there was any joy in the depth of life, the lightness of liberation of the carapace of character, a little but still... with the number 22 went for a morning theta session i01 and i02 evening and here's what happened, lightness and joy will change the beginning of some strange force that comes from within, as it kristallizuetsya chtoli consciousness, that is, there is an even more powerful clarity throughout, but at the same time along with this power comes a fairly frail aggression to any, even small things that I don't like...But at the same time I have this aggression can control, but there was a feeling that she just asks from the inside out. Previously, before the use of MM I was very calm, quite enslaved.. with a passive feminine character... now everything is as it changes radically..! I read somewhere on the forum about the aggression, but now unfortunately I can't find!
Knowledgeable people who are familiar not only with the work and influence of MM, but also with the subconscious and tell me what's going on? maybe released some sort of repressed aggression of the past or something else? and do not before I switched to theta... to MM sometimes engaged in meditation and could enter into a similar condition...
So what is it? thank you in advance!