Discussion of InnerPulse sessions

Installation and discussion
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 27, 2008 15:35

Женька wrote:Hey All, doing a mind machine for about a month, 21 days passed i02 in the morning and evening, there was any joy in the depth of life, the lightness of liberation of the carapace of character, a little but still... with the number 22 went for a morning theta session i01 and i02 evening and here's what happened, lightness and joy will change the beginning of some strange force that comes from within, as it kristallizuetsya chtoli consciousness, that is, there is an even more powerful clarity throughout, but at the same time along with this power comes a fairly frail aggression to any, even small things that I don't like...But at the same time I have this aggression can control, but there was a feeling that she just asks from the inside out. Previously, before the use of MM I was very calm, quite enslaved.. with a passive feminine character... now everything is as it changes radically..! I read somewhere on the forum about the aggression, but now unfortunately I can't find!
Knowledgeable people who are familiar not only with the work and influence of MM, but also with the subconscious and tell me what's going on? maybe released some sort of repressed aggression of the past or something else? and do not before I switched to theta... to MM sometimes engaged in meditation and could enter into a similar condition...
So what is it? thank you in advance!
As has been mentioned here, playing with theta frequencies can draw from the depths of the subconscious previously hidden there resources and internal conflicts (which, upon closer examination, also turns out resources:)). Aggression in classical psychology is divided into explicit and hidden. Hidden aggression can only be detected using special tests.
So You have, as they say, all according to plan. :? Until the process is some "strained". To speed up processing I recommend Sedona Method.

торк

Post by торк » Wed Oct 08, 2008 13:57

question: enerpulse Delta sessions is a beta i4 and i3, respectively, or both?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 08, 2008 14:22

торк wrote:question: enerpulse Delta sessions is a beta i4 and i3, respectively, or both?
i01 - theta
i02 - alpha
i03 - sensory-motor rhythm
i04 - beta

торк

Post by торк » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:i01 - theta
i02 - alpha
i04 - beta
togeda let me ask a question:
- what results should be expected with a 21-day work with i03, and that, therefore, such a pump?
az

торк

Post by торк » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:41

...autopilot or something???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 10, 2008 18:21

торк wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:i01 - theta
i02 - alpha
i04 - beta
togeda let me ask a question:
- what results should be expected with a 21-day work with i03, and that, therefore, such a pump?
az
It is memory and attention, and it is also useful when training any skills (for work).

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:19

the wait in November, I especially harashi rushing seshia dispersal of WINTER LONGING... longing as it is not observed it is finally missing :D but should have a backup just in case :) :) :)
just November the most depressing month of the year :ay :ay :ay

МЮН

Post by МЮН » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:29

All kind time of day!
I have a question to Andrey Patrushev. Read the article from Your site "an Altered state of consciousness", where I caught one snippet, quote:
"If you want to learn the suggestions that are associated with behavior change or to absorb large amounts of foreign words, must also start with frequencies beta range and lower them to the theta range (4-6 Hz). In this mode, you need to stay until the end of the academic or psycho-corrective programs, and then the frequency should be again raised to the appropriate level of wakefulness (10-14 Hz). If you don't provide a smooth passage from beta through alpha to theta range, the resulting condition is sometimes subjectively perceived as extremely uncomfortable. This is due to the fact that all unpleasant experiences are "encoded" in the brain at specific frequencies. When a sudden switch, there is a probability of falling (stalling, retraction) on the frequency of trouble. After smooth completion of the "stall" occurs and also is the place the therapeutic effect of negative emotional charge is partially removed "scatters". This effect is based tactics build therapeutic sessions for people suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. The stimulation frequency is gradually (about one minute) changes (swings) from the beta to theta-band and back. This leads to a profound change in the emotional appraisal of traumatic events."
Where it is possible to take a session for posttravmatical? I have had chronic psychological trauma for over 10 years. Hypochondria do not suffer as consulted with psychologists, but chessno speaking, "soul-searching" is already sitting in the liver! With InnerPulse takes 4 months, but so far sdvigi minor: slightly improved memory and attention, increased mood (however, frequent "stall" of depression), it became easier to communicate (since significantly reduced the fear of it). Tried Sedona - emotions did not want to appear (apparently well I "took"), so the method works poorly. Please help<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 28, 2008 22:13

МЮН wrote:good day!
I have a question to Andrey Patrushev. Read the article from Your site "an Altered state of consciousness", where I caught one snippet, quote:
"If you want to learn the suggestions that are associated with behavior change or to absorb large amounts of foreign words, must also start with frequencies beta range and lower them to the theta range (4-6 Hz). In this mode, you need to stay until the end of the academic or psycho-corrective programs, and then the frequency should be again raised to the appropriate level of wakefulness (10-14 Hz). If you don't provide a smooth passage from beta through alpha to theta range, the resulting condition is sometimes subjectively perceived as extremely uncomfortable. This is due to the fact that all unpleasant experiences are "encoded" in the brain at specific frequencies. When a sudden switch, there is a probability of falling (stalling, retraction) on the frequency of trouble. After smooth completion of the "stall" occurs and also is the place the therapeutic effect of negative emotional charge is partially removed "scatters". This effect is based tactics build therapeutic sessions for people suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. The stimulation frequency is gradually (about one minute) changes (swings) from the beta to theta-band and back. This leads to a profound change in the emotional appraisal of traumatic events."
Where it is possible to take a session for posttravmatical? I have had chronic psychological trauma for over 10 years. Hypochondria do not suffer as consulted with psychologists, but chessno speaking, "soul-searching" is already sitting in the liver! With InnerPulse takes 4 months, but so far sdvigi minor: slightly improved memory and attention, increased mood (however, frequent "stall" of depression), it became easier to communicate (since significantly reduced the fear of it). Tried Sedona - emotions did not want to appear (apparently well I "took"), so the method works poorly. Please help
Hello.
Try to pump in the car all my session and they turn to do. They are all about built.
I recommend a Rainbow and EFT.<

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 29, 2008 13:24

Explain to me please in what order are session in the machine Iner pals in the section "Meditation"(d) In the user sessions 8 and 7 in the machine (error in the instructions), they are shifted and it is not clear what is where. Write the correct names of sessions and their numbering.

МЮН

Post by МЮН » Sat Nov 29, 2008 15:46

Thank You for the tip! 3 weeks ago, finished 21-cycle with Your sessions Morning+coach 2 the+Evening. Noted increase daily activity, and good mood lasts a little longer now :). Now print the description of all Your sessions. Please advise what to choose (Trener 3, HEALING or mind healing) and how to do? And another question. In the description of the session ZRENIE written, which is optimized to simultaneously perform light physical exercise. This should be done with glasses or without?

МЮН

Post by МЮН » Sat Nov 29, 2008 16:03

PS what is EFT?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:41

МЮН wrote:Thank You for the tip! 3 weeks ago, finished 21-cycle with Your sessions Morning+coach 2 the+Evening. Noted increase daily activity, and good mood lasts a little longer now :). Now print the description of all Your sessions. Please advise what to choose (Trener 3, Мind HEALING or healing) and how to do? And another question. In the description of the session ZRENIE written, which is optimized to simultaneously perform light physical exercise. This should be done with glasses or without?
1. Мind healing for Your purposes a more optimal (but still should be alternated to avoid habituation).
2. Without glasses.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:43

МЮН wrote:PS what is EFT?
Do a search for this abbreviation in Cuba (in the top right corner of this page). There in the book, "speed reading at the speed of light" is a detailed description of the methodology.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:50

Tell me Sessi Andrew sway EXE format so it is necessary to couple or not? Other after RAR or LSS?

МЮН

Post by МЮН » Sun Nov 30, 2008 16:09

Thank you all will try. Good luck to all! :)

мага

Post by мага » Tue Dec 09, 2008 18:17

connect the Flash player to mind the car but it refuses to work. as it should be or that I have something wrong :( . thanks to all who answer

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 09, 2008 22:14

мага wrote:connect Flash player to mind the car but it refuses to work. as it should be or that I have something wrong :( . thanks to all who answer
And explained can problem to describe?

мага

Post by мага » Wed Dec 10, 2008 18:42

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And explained the problem you describe?
the thing of it. connect the flash player as it was written in the instructions, iner worked for about a minute, then appeared with headphones crackling noise, the display on the machine start flashing... Well, I thought the batteries were dead, but once disconnected the player, the car started as before to work properly.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 10, 2008 19:36

мага wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:And explained the problem you describe?
the thing of it. connect the flash player as it was written in the instructions, iner worked for about a minute, then appeared with headphones crackling noise, the display on the machine start flashing... Well, I thought the batteries were dead, but once disconnected the player, the car started as before to work properly.
Hmm, so in principle it should not be at all. And the sound from the player walked up to this point? All lay still? The player is powered by what source and voltage?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Dec 10, 2008 22:33

Where can I find a description of the sessions Andrew? Found only in the morning, evening, alpha. On the other nenashel. Healing, mindHealing, тренер2 тренер3 медитация1??

мага

Post by мага » Thu Dec 11, 2008 15:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Hmm, so, in principle, should not be at all. And the sound from the player walked up to this point? All lay still? The player is powered by what source and voltage?
it had been, and the player runs on batteries

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 11, 2008 18:00

Ростислав wrote:where can I find a description of the sessions Andrew? Found only in the morning, evening, alpha. On the other nenashel. Healing, mindHealing, тренер2 тренер3 медитация1??
The descriptions within each session.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 11, 2008 18:01

мага wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Hmm, so, in principle, should not be at all. And the sound from the player walked up to this point? All lay still? The player is powered by what source and voltage?
it had been, and the player runs on batteries
And so all eight times??? :)

мага

Post by мага » Thu Dec 11, 2008 19:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And so all eight times???
and why eight times? just the second time scared to try. suddenly the machine will be covered :(