And somebody session "the Increase in personal magnetism"

Installation and discussion
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 23, 2008 0:32

ZOMBIE
makhkh
Androstenone pheromone concentrate.
Made in the USA.For me it smell disgusting,it smells like soap or cheap Cologne,but to smear it is necessary completely dececco on the neck,it's an oil solution.That women at me in ecstasy rushed-was observed,but special attention, is in my opinion exactly!This concluded that the substance should be in my "black suitcase" :wink: :oops: ..in the sense took this fact into service...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 23, 2008 14:10

did some digging here in the Internet
rather simply typed in a search engine androstenone. pheromone concentrate... gave so much of information
releases American firm should wait approximately 4200 RUB this Bank is called the formula of love the formula of love plus for women
here's an article on this темуhttp://grazhdane.EN/o_pokupatele/kosmetika_i_prochaja_parfjumerija/parfyumeriya/461/
further digging in the Internet I just oberglas... hood pheromones they make FELTS OF BOARS FELTS OF the HAMSTERS :D :D
so the boars pheromones will attract over 4200 HUGE CROWD of HRACHOVA and Konda to you will come running hamsters from all over the district :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 23, 2008 14:33

Going forward
No,the grunts and homebaby me not rushed,thank God! :lol:Though.. And judging by your logic,that rush can only gracobaby and homebaby,and I paid attention to the cute person female of the species homosapiens of different ages,then perhaps I can rejoice that they are Graco and homebaby!!!!I think they need some time what would make this good news :lol: :lol: It is actually possible.Human structure say (scientists) are very similar to the structure of pigs and some rodents (rats,but now I suspect that the hamsters)..so...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 23, 2008 17:04

and still probably it is possible pheromones from dogs to retrieve... for men of males and women bitches... there is a balm for the work brought to the Church shop sold 42 degrees all as in tea and coffee add... :ay :ay :ay az az az we all the office diligently flu used... and then I got a grasp in the ingredients so there is between mint and allspice means BEAVER STREAM....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 23, 2008 23:23

Going forward
Neither the jet stream itself,-does not stream nor the stream...! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Dec 24, 2008 15:57

in Moscow, the overabundance of rats... that's to establish the production of pheromones of the rats ( practically the survival and one of the smartest animals on the planet) instead of buying from American boars... on the other hand an overabundance of pheromones in the society may lead to increase in rape... explain then about the unconscious attraction... and why stick with the androstenone. oil-based I will attack a group of seasonal workers from Uzbekistan (just kidding) :) :) :)

махх

Post by махх » Tue Dec 30, 2008 23:49

Dimas wrote:No jet stream itself,-does not stream nor the stream...!
class. contagious for a long time so did not laugh

Вовочка.

Post by Вовочка. » Mon Apr 20, 2009 22:31

Sorry if off topic. :oops:
is there a session for removal of a brain at full limit of its possibilities?
Something like had a session read the textbooks and became a genius. :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:50

Вовочка. wrote:Sorry if off topic. :oops:
is there a session for removal of a brain at full limit of its possibilities?
Something like had a session read the textbooks and became a genius. :roll:
It is not a magic wand and trainer. All exercise is achieved... :?

Вовочка.

Post by Вовочка. » Tue Apr 21, 2009 22:24

I understand that this is a trainer, I was speaking figuratively I just need to learn different languages (Japanese, Chinese, Finnish, Spanish, Hebrew, French and 8 then will misleading) and that should be fast enough to learn them, and I for one and exact Sciences, tighten the necessary and time is sufficiently small.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:43

Oh, continuing the theme of androstenone. of hamsters and pigs...
1. then the whole office hooked on the shampoo for horses - buy at the pet store - hair stop falling out and become smooth and silky (in a pet shop of any sold) - don't need no conditioner and conditioner hair fit yourself without all those harmful chemical styling products :) :) :)
the horse is a very allergic animal - if-no chemicals - just all reflected on the cover... a fungus called Tulip - wide range (with tar - dandruff , with lanolin, mint, etc....
IIIIIIIIII---GOOOOOOOO------GOOOOOOOO :D :D :D

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:44

AHHH... DAAAAA.... there is still the shampoo for the colts.... perhaps they harasho baby head wash