And somebody session "the Increase in personal magnetism"

Installation and discussion
_Павел_
And somebody session "the Increase in personal magnetism"

Post by _Павел_ » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:45

In the description of the Nova Pro 100 has such session as "an Increase in personal magnetism." Interesting, but does it really work? Is there anything like that for InnerPulse?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 15, 2007 19:05

_Павел_

Post by _Павел_ » Thu Feb 15, 2007 22:51

Andrew, could you be more specific, please? In the topic says a lot of things. Meant Your response to No. 7. "Now, about the "sexual" session" ? So I kind of didn't... Or meant answer number 4 ? :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 16, 2007 13:03

Yes, No. 7 - this is it.

_Павел_

Post by _Павел_ » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:44

Andrew, I think I'm misunderstood, I understand Nova Pro 100, there are 2 sessions - "Sensual magic" and "Increase your personal magnetism", and InnerPulse only "Sensual magic". I appealed to the description "Increase your personal magnetism" so that it says use it before public events, speeches and meetings. In the description of "Sensual magic" focus on sexuality, I would not want to men to whom I am going to speak to me something like that experienced :D
This is of course a joke, but if possible, you can learn what these sessions differ? And that you can use to improve your public speaking?

Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 26, 2007 17:25

Explored this session. In General, the usual stimulating session, special circumstances not found. Just brains start working faster and clearer.
If you use it often (more often than 1 time in three days), you can get a nasty anxiety.

Светлана

Post by Светлана » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:01

Regarding "Increase lingo magnetism" tried it several times, usually before business meetings, I note that the session is uplifting and sharpens so to speak the rhetoric of communication, speech is filled with vivid phrases with positive emotions, which is so important in negotiations, and
as for sexual desires, they are suppressed, at least from the one who uses mine car, ie, I notice that the effect is quite persistent and long running on the background of the revaluation of all values and all.... But the perception on the part of not sure, don't know what to measure feedback...

Мила

Post by Мила » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:58

I a couple of times doing the session to increase the magnetism. Consequences one of them was especially bright: :shock:

- I swore at the bus driver;
- at work all day pestering calls from strange individuals;
one of the strange individuals (a drug addict) came in person;
- on the way back home riding a bus full of people again weird (for example, sitting next to the woman was blasting the radio the whole bus, etc.).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:24

Мила wrote:a couple of times I did the session to increase the magnetism. Consequences one of them was especially bright: :shock:

- I swore at the bus driver;
- at work all day pestering calls from strange individuals;
one of the strange individuals (a drug addict) came in person;
- on the way back home riding a bus full of people again weird (for example, sitting next to the woman was blasting the radio the whole bus, etc.).
It You eat something th... :?

Мила

Post by Мила » Wed Oct 08, 2008 21:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:..That You ate something th... :?
And are you kidding I look.. :lol:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Oct 09, 2008 13:08

several times used the session sensual magic - no result... a much more effective means is PHEROMONES in any sex shop or chest size 5-6 :D :D :D
if a man has a lot of positive energy (even if it is terrible in appearance) it will still be very attractive to the opposite sex...
pheromones act more subtly... the female spider which emit these volatile substances... anyways spider for 10 kilometers can smell these pheromones and rushes at full speed...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 09, 2008 13:14

Going forward
I have a bottle,let's test!? :o :D :lol: :oops: :wiz

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Oct 09, 2008 18:24

testing of pheromones is best done in the chemical laboratory in space suits... and you can lose control specifically...
pheromones are divided into male and female...
if a male consumes the female pheromones then it is a strong attraction begin to experience men... so you can fool mother nature... freak of nature through the subconscious.... pheromones work on a subconscious level...
pheromones (they have no smell - volatile substances) act within 2-3 hours... you can add your favorite perfume or Cologne Il toilet water
in transport and on the street is better not to experience the effect of pheromones (particularly increased reaction sometimes from people of Caucasian nationality)
if you create audiostrobe SEXUAL MAGIC and spread it with pheromones it will be a lot (several times) more efficient...

мага

Post by мага » Wed Nov 26, 2008 16:12

people intimate question arose. I read in the Internet that using mind machines to improve potency? if Yes, what session at an inner pulse.Спасибоjavascript:emoticon(':oops:')javascript:emoticon(':?')

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 02, 2008 15:03

mage
ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

макси

Post by макси » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:25

question to Andrew. That is, in the iner session "sensual magic". how does it act on man? after that, you begin to uslushat what is magnetism? you feel much more confident? how does it affect the person? If you can please me more. bc bc bc

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Dec 12, 2008 16:20

:oops:
Can the modern man,tortured by civilization,are not as sensitive to pheromones? Or sell fakes.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Dec 12, 2008 17:03

pheromones need to take in sex shop... or wait they even sell in any pharmacy company VICHY... I immediately went to the drugstore doctor Stoletov there are 5 pieces of different items... you can choose - but to experience better in an intimate setting with the brow which is like... not in transport for seasonal workers
session sensual magic gives blood flow to the sexual organs if it is used regularly... again the question arises - and it is necessary constantly to be excited and to excite everyone who gets caught... I have to work almost men's team... You just male team - You are there 1 girl....
pheromones - pheromones
increases the excitation
men just numb
and fly like a jam
just smeared in the evening
straight to the dear bed
he smell this smell
and come on e----..... Balin is gone happened...
sorry :D :D

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Dec 12, 2008 18:09

5+ :D :ap

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:37

Yeah. Session not yet listened to. On account of his pheromones perfume so normal (effective)only in sex shops and the rest is bullshit no result. So L. Magnetism they well increase independently what their использ6ете you!

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Sun Dec 14, 2008 21:02

More about the pheromones will add. I read that "smell" pheromones can only be a small section in the nose. If there was any trauma to the nose, then this phase may be atrophied. And kirdyk. Maybe that's why pheromones are one thing, but others can smell.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Dec 14, 2008 22:12

Malvina
No,just do what I sell in osnovnaforma unfortunately.The fact that the synthetic pheromones even not "live" in alcohol and where there is sprt.And the fact that we sell-mostly all alcohol-based.Here is the American right now, the firm don't remember,they are oil-based,that's really worked the theme,the shadow checked,I mean..well you get the idea)))))))

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Dec 14, 2008 22:17

Dimas wrote:Here is the American firm right now, can't remember
Dimas
Me want name?

Or Google steers? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:50

ZOMBIE
Androstenone. or androstenol...can't remember..will come home and look at the jar-write :wink:

махх

Post by махх » Mon Dec 22, 2008 21:41

Dimas wrote:Androstenone. or androstenol...can't remember..will come home and look at the jar-write
Dimas wants people to know the name on the jar :oops: :oops: :oops: