A mind machine and the freedom of choice, the inner source of goodness

Installation and discussion
Андр
A mind machine and the freedom of choice, the inner source of goodness

Post by Андр » Sat Apr 27, 2013 13:27

Hello.

not so long ago acquired this device. The first experiments like it. Mainly experimented with the relaxation, that is important for me because of my stressful lifestyle. At least in this respect, buying himself just met.

I would like to know how Mindmachine can help in resolving the following issues:
(of course, I understand that InnerPulse not a magic miracle pill - eaten-and-sea-happiness, it's just assistant and most of the work I should be doing myself)

I have a lot of auto aggressive reactions. I understand and know how to apply aggression in a given situation and achieve the desired effect. We do so the society is arranged that while the "do not show your teeth" - do not fall behind or will not achieve. But, I increasingly realize, increasingly, the insight that there is an alternative to aggression. There are people who can defend their positions or in a calm state of mind to achieve what they need. I don't like to be in aggression. This is what I personally depletes and dries up inside. I want a calm attitude and a peaceful resolution needs life issues.
The problem is that I can't answer the question: "HOW? I can solve the situation peacefully". I was created in the imagination of scenarios of various situations where I, instead of having to solve the issue aggressively, to decide the question peacefully.
In some way it helped me: in large quantities of situations I solve questions quiet or much more quiet. But, enough situations (especially with family) when I just "automatically" to first resolve the issue aggressively, and then after the fact come to the "realization" that I am, in fact, decided the question is not the way would like my soul. And the soul is bitter, and the situation is already fucked up.
Question 1: Which session Mindmachine (in my case, it InnerPulse) can help me to reduce the number of "automatic alarms" aggressive situations?ie I want to get more free choice, less automatic, more deliberate
Question 2: Which session Mindmachine (in my case, it InnerPulse) can help me to answer the question: "HOW to resolve the situation calmly and kindly"? Often, after the fact, when the situation took place, even after a sufficiently long ponder the situation, come to mind only the hard solution. Perhaps some of the sessions of the InnerPulse will help to reach the inner source of peace and goodwill and I can look at the situation through the eyes of kindness, joy, harmony, and then I can answer myself to the question: "HOW to achieve a friendly win-win?".
PS perhaps, in addition to the sessions Mindmachine I need some of these audio http://www.mindmachine.ru/audio.htm to use or AudioStrobe discs http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/about.htm?

In addition, I found a strange time inside - some absolute monstrous evil. Why absolute? But because it just hates the world, and in particular me personally. I found it as I had a lot of self-criticism and in General, as one friend said, "you have a set of honors". This phrase made me reflect on myself. I began to explore the self-criticism and after many reflections most of my self-critical problems generally nonsense. I have been doing a lot of good in life, and lacking the aggressiveness and outright foolishness, but when we compare ourselves with many other people, many of which do good and right. A lot of people respect me and treat me very well and 90% of self-criticism - complete bullshit. Was born, in fact, the "level place".
And I was almost ready to laugh happily and begin to live much more happily ever after than before....
but...
there emerged, from somewhere in the depths of the subconscious, IT
ABSOLUTE EVIL
I suddenly realized that I have resolved 90% of self-criticism, but now I get exactly the same arguments do not love yourself, to slognosti to samokritika to samanishvili. And again I will be very bad and bleak to live.
Find a logical reason for the absurdity of these new arguments, IT will throw me a new one and so on to infinity.
IT is not interested in the consistency of my arguments, how many of them I will
IT is interested in only one thing: suppression.
IT has only one logic: the suppression and destruction.

I was very much stunned. I "stuck" if you compare with the computer my condition.
The shock will be too close to tell.
How to solve this Absolute Evil I do not even know. Logic not to break through. IT is not interested in my arguments.

question 3: how to use Mindmachine possible to reach a state of Absolute Good? To look at the world (and myself in particular) from the standpoint of Absolute Good, to understand the logic of thoughts of Absolute Good?
then, I would get freedom of choice.
Now I don't have it.
Or rather, still there, I'm trying still to get rid of Absolute Evil and Absolute Good find, but it's somewhere there in the subconscious, consciously I don't understand the logic of Absolute Good.

Me now with my conscious effort is hard enough to look at the world from the standpoint of Absolute Good. As soon as I try to set yourself up for a friendly way once in memory begin to emerge a situation where either I was wrong or I'm with someone wrong and it totally takes me out of friendly status and results either in a state of resentment and thirst for revenge (in the case when the float of the situation, when I do bad) or aggressive "victorious", when I remember ,when I have someone to be repressed and I "stick" either mad or aggressive at some period of time. Then I remember that I was actually planning another.
of course, I try to gently focus attention on either pleasant memories or pleasant to paint reality, or simply telling yourself: "think of the universal good" and my result of regular training, a state of benevolence turns out to hold for all longer period of time, but it looks like a heavy debilitating battle. I have no alternatives except those that would continue the battle, but perhaps such a powerful instrument as InnerPulse will help me to make this battle simpler, easier, less exhausting?
perhaps, in addition to the built-in sessions the InnerPulse these audiosessii too can help you? http://www.mindmachine.ru/audio.htm or AudioStrobe discs http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/about.htm ?<
Last edited by Андр on Sat Apr 27, 2013 20:17, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Re: InnerPulse and freedom of choice, the inner source of goodness

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 19:45

Андр wrote:Question 1: Which of the sessions the InnerPulse can help me to reduce the number of "automatic alarms" aggressive situations?ie I want to get a more free choice, less automatic, more deliberate
Well in such cases help techniques for working with patterns of NLP. Because automatic reactions are templates created by the brain based on past experience to reduce the load on the analytical system. Somewhere you reacted aggressive and the situation was resolved well and quickly, so the brain has decided that this is a good way to interact with others. You just need to show him other options - in the newsletter I gave the practice of "safe place" (search the forum use, it's somewhere in this section is duplicated), create somewhere that, and I will teach you how with the help of a timeline to change the automatic reaction from negative to positive.
Андр wrote:question 3: using the InnerPulse possible to reach a state of Absolute Good? To look at the world (and myself in particular) from the standpoint of Absolute Good, to understand the logic of thoughts of Absolute Good?
I don't quite understand what exactly You're talking about, but in modern psychotherapy (especially in the West) is quite common, the term "open heart", which content is very similar to what You describe - in a nutshell, it is a mixture of positive thinking and work in the alpha level of consciousness. So first gain skill staying in the alpha state and acorite it in gestures, words and images to use without the help of mind-machine (You will not be it all time wear when the desired result).

Антон С

Re: Mind machine and the freedom of choice, the inner source of goodness

Post by Антон С » Tue May 14, 2013 9:14

enema good tovarishu !!!)

a familiar theme , don't drink , don't abuse it ?
Green snake is one of the guises of the Devil

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue May 14, 2013 11:32

K-13
safest place to be searched, not found...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue May 14, 2013 13:56

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5191 - Ale! Op! Voila))) Search for taxis)))