[Newsletter]working with the energy centers.

Installation and discussion
к-13
[Newsletter]working with the energy centers.

Post by к-13 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 22:17

For those who are already in touch with skin breathgive the following practice swinging of the chakras is obtained by breathing with energy. With regular practice, it empowers the cocoon of man, protecting it from aggressive external influences and makes possible many of the more advanced practices(like out of body experience or expansion of consciousness, which no power can generally not feasible).

Better a little work with the breath before moving on to the chakras(unless, of course, want results, not visibility). Shipping names of chakras in Sanskrit and the corresponding mantra will not, until you can easily do without it... In the background plays with the song Karunesh "Secrets Of Life".

To perform better than sitting with a straight back or lying on elastic(rigid) surface. Inhalation of energy is produced by the method coached in the previous meditation. Better a little work with the breath before moving on to the "chakras"(unless, of course, want results, not visibility).

About the recording format and bitrate(not the first time they ask me that on the first record, so for all the doubters will answer here).

Believe me, this recording 192 kbps - this is the format for the lossless - the original tunes taken from the CD, that is, its the original 128, a maximum of 160 kilobits per second, and the frequency 90-1300(on which to build binaural beats in the program - one carrier and one modulating(rectangle), a bit of walking(rolling, swinging) in a given range) is transmitted, and 32 kilobits. At this bit rate even track audiostrobe(19200 Hz) is transmitted without distortion. More in recording nothing - no hidden effects, no subliminal suggestions - here they are-just very poorly transmitted in encoded formats. You can, of course, in flac, ape or wav to convert, but does that make sense?

I understand that the mp3 format is not quality music, but rather "auditory hallucinations", but for such purposes it fits perfectly - because it's not written the complete schedule of the amplitude, as in the lossless format - the audio is constructed from the transmitted to the headphones of the main formant (peak amplitude) directly by the brain (it completes the missing gaps on the basis of already existing), that is, and is perceived by him not as something alien, and something more close, almost "hand made", that is, the effect of the use even better.

Here on drives Andrei V. Patrushev recorded a whole bunch - a lot of the frequencies are played simultaneously in several ranges. The mp3 format is not technically capable of transmitting without distortion...

Download link - http://yadi.sk/d/Eck0hwqL1NT44 .

All questions, comments, suggestions and feedback please write here.<
Last edited by к-13 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 17:26, edited 1 time in total.

ВЭНХЭ

Re: [Dispatch]working with the energy centers.

Post by ВЭНХЭ » Mon Dec 24, 2012 0:14

Will try -I will unsubscribe by results. Thank you.

Белоусов Константин

Post by Белоусов Константин » Mon Dec 24, 2012 15:24

Please tell me the disc which is taken from the track available for sale?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 18:23

Album Karunesh titled "Secrets of Life"(Secrets of life). Came out in 1999(according to the inscription on the cover, this is a reissue of an earlier album in 1995), I doubt that it can still be bought separately. Except that in the discography. Though, ask around in music stores, anything is possible. I four years ago, bought it in Rostov-on Pushkinskaya prior to that, he years 5 was there gathering dust on the shelf...

всен

Post by всен » Tue Dec 25, 2012 14:42

how often (how many times a day, and with some minimum interval) it is possible to practice this meditation? is it possible to overdose from zeal? especially if at the beginning it never managed to feel (though the first time listened to like a regular mp3).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 15:24

Practice itself (without light and sound) can be done at any time in any amount - whatever you want or if there is a need. To audiomedical safety requirements are the same as to work with the MM - not more than 1 time in 3 hours and preferably not more than three times a day. If You do work with previous practice, felt no (inhalation of prana through the skin), then this move is useless - first you must learn to breathe energy - without it, learn with it to work effectively.

Guys, I tested the first practice, the first time clearly felt a cold body, through which is produced a breath and tingling sensation from it to the solar plexus when you exhale. If not, then most likely the "energy channels are clogged" - You just resist logic, apparently believing that all this nonsense(although the session is designed so that by the beginning of the practice of internal monologue should be significantly toned down and cease to interfere with the work). You just need a little longer to stay at work with the first meditation on the breath. Sooner or later, one way or another, but You will begin to feel the energy flowing through the body. That's when the chakras you can move on.

Practice is very useful, costs will be compensated when you develop further. This is the basis of a tortoise, which can be a whole system of self-development - if it is imaginary, and it can be hard something real to achieve.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Dec 25, 2012 17:11

I think the Authors of the "distribution of self-development" is necessary to form a manual safety. For to open this "Pandora's box" simple, but hard to control the things from there that will break. And it is no secret that an overwhelming number of applicants on the "power GIDA", driven by the motive of social success, and not as self-development. Internal conflicts characteristic of the individual, they bad poor forced out of consciousness and if you ignore this fact, you can get into "fun house". And not a few get there, so as one song goes "Watch yourself, be careful."

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 17:19

Akela
Will be executed 8)

ВЭНХЭ

Post by ВЭНХЭ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 0:14

Kometarii to the Chakras. I lead training groups on the complex based on the Eye of the Renaissance.The complex expanded elements of qigong,warm-up exercises from martial arts,yoga,vibrotraining. Generally 5 years honed it for themselves,by the way with the filing of Mikhail learned about Goltis and included a few exercises in a complex,kontseptualno me they came -the principle of the shock wave.In training for the first time listening to track chakra one girl jumped out of the body.He often listen to it-works powerfully.