[Newsletter]Pranic breathing.

Installation and discussion
к-13
Re: [Dispatch]Pranic breathing.

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 13:28

Петрос wrote:Session cool. Thank you!
Here is the correct saying "promised three years wait" after three years of reviews went)))

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Mon Mar 20, 2017 13:49

к-13 wrote:
Гарет wrote:No, but it definitely depends on concentration)
Hmm... That is (correct me if I misunderstood) focus your attention in this particular case still depends on my answer?)))
Hah, no)) the effectiveness of the exercise depends on the concentration of attention, which personally I almost always rooted in the thoughts, and not (except for a few cases) you described sensations.
I do happen off for this session((

Today he rubbed his ears just before the session, as the result was the album, but with attention needed to do something. In theory I should have this exercise without a session to do.
Therefore, the second part never tried.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Mon Mar 20, 2017 23:55

It is interesting to think
to Work with inventory list is to relive every, or nearly every event that happened in our lives. Through the power of remembering is possible to shift the assemblage point into the position which it occupied at the time recall the event. This action, leading to a temporary shift of the assemblage point in a previously occupied position and its subsequent return back, allows the practitioner to acquire the necessary fluidity of perception, which, in turn, helps to resist that incredible,that charm, which never had to face in their everyday life.

In ancient times, work with inventory list, as a formal exercise was conducted as follows: a practitioner was remembered, every person ever met, and every event in which he participated. In my case, typical of modern man, don Juan offered to prepare a special device for remembering, making a written list of all persons whom I have met throughout life. When the list was ready, he told me how to use it. I have to take the person whose name stands first, and to recall the last meeting with him. This action is called the preparation of events for remembering. Required detail to remember everything to the smallest detail; this is the most suitable method to sharpen their ability to recall. You should recall all surrounding the event of the physical part up to the terrain where it occurred. Once the event is prepared, you must "enter" the scene as if the event occurs in reality, paying special attention to the fine features of the physical plane. If, for example, the event occurred in the office, it is essential to remember all the details of the situation: on what floor is the office, looked like doors, walls, paintings on the walls, Windows, tables, items on tables, in a word, all that had to look and then forget.

Work with inventory list as a formal procedure should begin by listing chronologically closer to the events. After all, what happened recently, we can recall with more accuracy. Human beings are able to perceive and keep in memory a huge amount of information, which they don't realize.The secret of effective work with inventory list is in the inhalations and exhalations. Since breathing is an essential function of the body, allowing to keep it alive, through the breath of the person can guide in the dark sea of awareness exact copy of your experiences throughout life
All about the study of charged episodes from the past. A pen and a notebook and go through the list. Or anyone have any options?<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 22:07

Гарет wrote:I do is disable for this session((
You concentrate so hard on breathing and visualization that already sprinkled?))) It's not like a lack of attention, chances are you just have good arrears of sleep before my own body or something wrong sleep...