[Newsletter]Pranic breathing.

Installation and discussion
к-13
[Newsletter]Pranic breathing.

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:44

Today is practice. Only here to write it, I will not - in my own experience I know that no matter how perfectly was not the procedure and as if she didn't like when reading the chance to what ever someone did it begin to practice(or at least try) just one to one hundred. So, I'm not going to strain Your eyesight and experience the perseverance... I'm just gonna practice audio. It is suitable to all mind-machines with on-Board audiostrobe decoder(Navigator, Innerpulse, Nova Pro 100, and many others presented on the Russian market). The other(users of the Lums 10, for example) can include a session on relaxation or visualization, appropriate for the duration, but clean and sound with cars - in the file already have everything you need, only need flash in the alpha range. Those who have the mind-machine at all no, you can just listen to the record player or wait for the next release where I will tell you how to make the car dreams of what is at hand - it is quite suitable for replacing the MM in this meditation.
So, today's practice is devoted to the exercise of energy needed for healing, cleaning the body from everything superficial and to work on goals - pranic breathing. The melody in the background stretched to the desired long song Shardad Rohani - Ozra''s dance.

So, who decided - here is a link to download http://yadi.sk/d/LYbv8vPD1Fw9e

Be done in any comfortable position, with eyes closed, preferably after a bath or shower when the skin is clean and without accumulated during the day, extra voltage sources.

Feedback and requests are welcome)))
Last edited by к-13 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 13:06, edited 1 time in total.

СветланаС

Re: [Dispatch]Pranic breathing.

Post by СветланаС » Mon Dec 17, 2012 21:22

Hello, Roman. I have a Navigator. Downloaded your practice of MEDIA to the player with the MP3 extension. Have something, to do something, or just listen? I asked this question because you have written about audiostrobe decoder. If you need something to pass through audiostrobe decoder, how? Excuse me, maybe my question is stupid, but answer me please.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 23:46

Hello, Svetlana.
Audiofil contains a track audiostrobe, that is, for maximum effect You need to select the device mode audiostrobe decoder, and from there select the file meditation for playback. And so, in principle, can simply listen to the file with any playback device and follow the voice prompts - practice work at all "without anything"(important not to include skepticism), but mind-machine it works good efficiency at the initial stage.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 0:06

Enter the menu item "player", there choose the mode "audiostrobe" and start the program in the folder where you have copied it, to touch the level of the digital volume (up/down arrows) don't need frequencies above 17кГц specially reinforced, to reproduce on any devices (19200Гц - strobe frequency, many players these frequencies are quieter than the underlying portion of the spectrum) - it will be blinking at any volume. Wear goggles, earplugs and proceed. It is desirable to adjust the volume buttons with a graphical representation of the speakers to a comfortable level, a bit quieter and the brightness of the light to put less.

Хатабыч

Post by Хатабыч » Tue Dec 18, 2012 23:45

к-13 wrote:Enter the menu item "player", there choose the mode "audiostrobe" and start the program in the folder where it copied
Maybe in the Navigator 1.15 already, and for example in 1.14 there is a "gate record" but he only plays wav. For this you need to either rasati to wav or run on your computer/player and use the "gate decoder" from "Training"

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 0:12

Хатабыч wrote:Can Navigator 1.15 already, and for example in 1.14 there is a "gate record" but he only plays wav. For this you need to either rasati to wav or run on your computer/player and use the "gate decoder" from "Training"
And "LAA-Dee-DAA-Tibi-dokh" and here is the face with the gesture did not try :wiz
Just try 2 times on the button click playback.
As far as I know, support MP3 format decoder comes with the very first firmware(I have a lot of files in this format - for me they are easier to write than the session, and more opportunities).
Just loaded into the device 1.14 - everything works(pictured the following practice, the previous name is too long, Maitri plays without problems, glasses blink, although the menu is written wav). I deciphered the inscriptions under the pictures.
"Navigator
version 1.14"
"player/decoder
folder : my
chakra.MP3
color random"
I did something wrong, or this is not the 1.14?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 0:14

PS: over 700 downloads - any reviews or feedback... Only with menus neponyatki... all are satisfied, or all do not care? Will not drawbacks to specify, and will write with disadvantages))) I'm on their test, they are satisfied(remove their comments like "the background is too loud" or "a little bit would be played even after the end of the speech"), but they and their requirements are lower.
Last edited by к-13 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 13:12, edited 1 time in total.

Хатабыч

Post by Хатабыч » Sat Dec 22, 2012 21:35

Yes, "gate-entry" plays MP3 :? At once, decided to get acquainted with the instrument using the instructions and so cruelly been deceived. It is unclear why, then, Patrushev my CDs to wav recorded??? About the practice, so in my opinion everything is fine. The rhythm is there, the music plays, the voice is heard well glasses blinking - charging occurs. :) What else is needed?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 22:03

Хатабыч wrote:Yes, indeed, "gate-entry" plays MP3 :?
Well, you see, as well az
Хатабыч wrote:it is not clear why, then, Patrushev my CDs to wav recorded???
On drives Andrei V. Patrushev recorded a whole bunch - a lot of the frequencies are played simultaneously in several ranges. The mp3 format is not technically capable of transmitting without distortion... I Have the same, everything is much simpler - music, speech and self-made session with editor - one carrier and one modulating(rectangle), a bit of walking(rolling, swinging) in a given range. Plus the total modulation paths with the rhythms of frequency 19200Гц for points - this meperi quite capable. Include me the answer also in the newsletter - for the fifth time to answer...

Today I will lay out a continuation practice on work with the energy centers on the basis of breathing described in this. Yesterday and today she rolled on wanting. Better a little work with the breath before moving on to the chakras(unless, of course, want results, not visibility).
Last edited by к-13 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 17:24, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 13:12

Алега wrote:please Tell me,how many times a day to practice(well, I think any more than 3 will not work) and the same questions on chakras.
Recommendations and safety requirements standard for psychoactive recordings. The whole joke is that in a week or two, the records no longer need to practice you can at least every 15 minutes - in any available/convenient time (the entire practice on both audiomedical immediately possible with sensitive exhaust to fit the minute and a half to two).
Алега wrote:What frequencies are used-alpha,beta...
Mixture. Mostly alpha, some theta, SMR. Sometimes beta and Delta...
Алега wrote:need/is it possible to combine with other sessions.
What's the point? If the break is not less than three hours, then you can combine with anything, and breaks less it is better not to use... In the machine without audiostrobe-decoder needs to select the right duration of the alpha session (no sound).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 17:21

Алега wrote:And you can here more about it-"the entire practice on both audiomedical immediately possible with sensitive exhaust to fit the minute and a half to two"? How?
When you have enough experience with sound (and light), you can begin to practice independently - that is without sound. Then you can reduce the time, then practice not in a relaxed pose... the result will be quite possible to carry it anywhere.In my personal experience for getting a feeling of fullness of energy with this practice a half minutes, i.e., 9 cycles of breathing "on the go" - breath on a set of energy through the skin from the outside world (a cloud of glowing prana to submit optional), and exhale on purpose: the first introductory set of energy, then 7, one for each chakra and run the energy through all 7 at once, this energy is obtained so that there is a feeling of static charges on the fingertips and earlobes.
45 days is realistic to get this result (or rather a very good tool to work with almost anything that I will not forget home at the most inopportune moment and will not lose in the confusion).
Алега wrote:Will effect no gate(I work on the machine do not wear)?
And closely read the first few posts in the topic?

Алега

Post by Алега » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:28

к-13 wrote:And closely read the first few posts in the topic?
Oh!

Алега

Post by Алега » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:29

к-13 wrote:I will tell you how to make the car dreams of what is at hand
Please, please!!!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:39

Алега wrote:
к-13 wrote:I will tell you how to make the car dreams of what is at hand
Please, please!!!
The issue of the distribution of 18 December, on the forum too somewhere.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:18

Thanks Roman, great practice.

The mood before the session was wretched, did not want to do nothing but sleep)
Listening to fix everything. I really can't say more strongly affected by alpha or breathing.

Listening: first, was breathing deeply even though you say the opposite (I'm always the same with the breath, i.e. the exact opposite). When I had to inhale a body, was breathing through the marked areas, but caught myself that greedily inhale through the nose. After walked around the body, breathing itself has calmed down.
Unusual and strange it was to visualize, at the groin for some time remembered, where is he from me))

At the end of the session there was a lightness in the body, piercing the left ear for some reason it was warm.

PS the Brightness on low is much brighter thereof in the sessions of "Adaptation". Not to say that he felt discomfort, but at first it was exciting, but I'm not going to argue that because of the brightness, most likely because of the unknown.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Wed Mar 01, 2017 21:27

a novel

During the session, the breathing should be normal? I catch myself that quite often try to take a deep breath...

Sensations in the solar plexus what then should be? In some sessions feel the wave on the breath, other times I feel nothing)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:45

Гарет wrote:During the session, the breathing should be normal? I catch myself that quite often try to take a deep breath...
Well, and who restricts you? Breathe as you want.
Feeling in the solar plexus what then should be? In some sessions feel the wave on the breath, other times I feel nothing)
What do I know, how you perceive the surrounding reality? Everything from the quality of the picture of the world depends.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Mar 03, 2017 13:17

And what is "quality world picture"? :oops:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 20:44

Гарет wrote:what is the "quality world picture"? :oops:
Yes, how do you explain... What exactly are your views about the world about this already? In theory and in practice. How do you imagine the energy of the body, the surrounding world and the universe? For me personally it is more of an indicator of the moral psychological state ("mood" in the whole people-Russian language), I feel so comfortable and easier than some fields and multidimensional structures, though the result is all the same thing and occultists, esoteric or "magicians".

That is an objective reality for each individual very high quality is adjusted by his subjective ideas about it. Not how he wants to think at the level of moral values, and it really established him on a subconscious level views.

Well you read Castaneda? He has such a thing as "inventory". That is until he you do not full the maximum for your level, the quality of the picture of the world low - detail that is only imaginary to think you can do one thing, and in fact may be quite different. As in the metaphor of the pond - do you think that if you omit the water in the boat and push it towards a certain point on the opposite Bank, it will surely come. But in fact that? The breeze could blow it away, then of course some unaccounted for, then snag what is a keel hook, and stranded sit down and get stuck as the snags. The more filled with the inventory, the higher the quality of the picture of the world. Not due to the fact that you know more about the world, and due to the fact that you begin to understand how you personally react to the world in General and some of its manifestations in particular, which is much more important than other people's stereotypes.

Here is the answer for himself, what must be the sensations in your solar plexus...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:19

Explain to read between the lines and pouring out on me in PM your righteous anger about what in my words was not, but could be...

Objective reality does not change the fact that someone subjectively wrong it is. It is objective is just an incredible combination of fragments of different energy frequencies which our brains (isolated from the outside world in the skull and the receiving from outside only a continuous stream of electrical signals) creates shapes, colors, sizes and trajectories. Change the picture seen by the observer. Not going to happen the transformation of mice to camels (without serious mental illness), just the area of perception shifted a little. The personal layer of the world each has its own parameters and thus resonate with different parts of the General world.

Here is an example. People in the crowd on the street during rush hour. Hundreds and thousands of objects in the field of view of the observer. The brain via the sensory channels receives information about everything that falls into these channels (and this is proven by the researchers at the level of official science), partly on a subconscious level even analyzes the part of the received information. BUT! Consciousness perceives only a few objects at a time (malotrenirovannyh for the average person this figure is not more than seven units at a time, and usually much less). This is our slice of perception for someone the lion's share of attention retard of monumental architecture and unusual design decisions (Yes, I'm a villager :) ), for someone- brazen faces of the townspeople, for the third - beautiful girls, the fourth sees expensive cars on the road, the fifth - a sign of approaching bad weather, the sixth - destruction... And so on...
the one window looked two.
One saw the rain and mud.
Other — green foliage ligature,
Spring and the sky is blue.
In one window looked two.
(Omar Khayyam)
That is the world we all have one, but because of the limited perception we can't see it in all its diversity, and VITASEM only those fragments, which resonate with our current life priorities, moods and experiences...

That's what I had in mind when he wrote "an objective reality for each individual very high quality is adjusted by his subjective ideas about it," not "if you sincerely believe that <...> (need to write), then the world will change in this direction." Can and will change. Not only objective reality and its subjective perception, and it is possible that so efficiently that it will replace the reality. Schizophrenia is the clearest example.

Elaboration of the inventory allows to remove the strain from the events of the past, influenced our behavioural patterns and situational reactions (dyed blonde -> so stupid, tattooed -> con, bald -> skinhead in dirty overalls -> bum...). Man in essence is a bio-social machine, a decision he more often resorts to stereotypes and clichés than to logical analysis. Realizing that was the reason for the formation of all of these patterns, stereotypes and clichés (and this is the main purpose of all these "prepromote", "Gestalt closure", "restore luminosity", etc.), the person begins to make decisions consciously, rather than imposed algorithms. Or at least in hindsight realizes why he reacted this way and not otherwise in the current situation. He becomes more objective in terms of decision-making, the evaluations of events and people, it becomes impossible to manipulate any event to him - a possibility (without there binary logic with the division into black and white, good and bad, good and evil, + and -). It is getting really clear on the level of thinking, without there narrow limits, taboos and requirements. But this will not allow him to get a light from a finger or pass through the monolithic walls (without the clearest example of the last paragraph :? ).<

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:22

hi, a novel

And the effectiveness of the exercise depends on the quality of the picture of the world?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 22:59

Гарет wrote:hi, a novel

And the effectiveness of the exercise depends on the quality of the picture of the world?
:roll:
Hi, Alex...

And the effectiveness of the exercise depends on my answer to this question?

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27

No, but it definitely depends on concentration)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 21:33

Гарет wrote:No, but it definitely depends on concentration)
Hmm... That is (correct me if I misunderstood) focus your attention in this particular case still depends on my answer?)))

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06

Session cool. Thank you!