Please advice. The lack of results

Installation and discussion
Алекс Д
Please advice. The lack of results

Post by Алекс Д » Sun Nov 25, 2012 16:09

Hi all.

I have a few years of trying to master the States of altered consciousness: he was engaged, he attended a seminar by the method of Silva, and now mindmachine. I already approximately know what I will advise here, but still want to speak, and I was beginning to get angry with myself, and that's very bad.

Analyzing my experience, I have come to the conclusion that I am constantly waiting for the result during the session, the brain analyzes all the time, constantly climb in a head questions. Coach according to the method of Silva told me that it's called "student syndrome": I'm trying to do perfectly.

I've been in the alpha state, I know what it feels like, I saw clearly visualized the picture, I heard complete silence in my head, so my brain refuses to take advice, like: if You relax, You are already in alpha, calmly visualize. I don't believe myself, I know I'm not in the alpha.

Another example: binaural beats (before you buy mindmachine). Once I felt the transition to the desired state and remember the time of the session. From meditation I, of course, immediately thrown out of joy, but then the problems started the next sessions: when I reached this point, I realized that no transition has occurred and the brain was tossing my head: "why listen to next if session start already been in vain?". The issue has created enormous tension, and, in view of its consistency, I gave up and stopped the session.

It was the same with the Silva method: when the score from 100 to 0 I got into the alpha to digit 80. In the following lessons, passing the figure of 80 I have already started apathy and have lost the desire to continue.

Possible cause of all my failures.
In his student years gave me a book on self-hypnosis. It was all very nice and described the first time I felt a strong calm, he lost feeling in limbs. I was afraid I would not be able to return them to the feelings, and I had to stop. Perhaps it is this fear keeps me from developing. After all the failures in the practice of my subconscious clearly ubilas the idea that it all terribly difficult, although the brain knows what is wrong.

Now every night I try to meditate (here again the word "try" escaped) or just sitting in the dark, or mindmachines. Every time a great tension somewhere in the body or the endless hum of thoughts in my head. When the power is low, I stop. It's all very depressing.

I know I think too much and bother. Maybe someone will tell what, wise. I would be very grateful.<

МерКаБа

Re: Asking your advice. The lack of results

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Nov 25, 2012 16:40

Observation of thinking is much more powerful practice than anything else. Try.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 26, 2012 18:17

Alex D
And that the worst can happen if during a session You will not enter into any kind of a condition??? :wink:

Алекс Д

Post by Алекс Д » Mon Nov 26, 2012 18:29

Andrei Patrushev
The worst? Perhaps, resentment at myself for another missed day, plus a bunch of thoughts about what I did wrong.

UPD. she reflects today.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 26, 2012 18:42

Alex D
Seems you are afraid of your fear of failure... :?
Machine and disks are not tablets. To them, as best suited the expression: "Do what you must and let be what will be"...
Just casually observe your thoughts, rejecting nothing and not welcoming - the beginning and the end of each, with curiosity - "what else do I schass comes into my head?" :)

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sun Jul 20, 2014 23:14

And I the EEG brain did. Of the devices found only in Omsk only alfario. Works. But I think you need to train that brain would rebuilt or used.
mind the car did not try,but elektroentsefalogrammy brain when doing about the same I think. Electrodes with hood and lights. The feeling that all this flashing going on in the mind,illuminating the inside of the head,then came the other colors to appear from stimulation. Probably because of mind machine about working.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:01

Алексей Швец wrote:I have the feeling that all this flashing going on in the mind,illuminating the inside of the head,then came the other colors to appear from stimulation. Probably because of mind machine about working.
Yes, it is in EEG functional test for the ability of the brain to follow the frequency of outbreaks.

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:02

Greetings to all colleagues and friends. Heat and complacency in the coming year!
Alex Dwhat You a perfectionist is good life quality. It is simply taken as a given. Solution Your the issue I see is beyond mind-machines. Try the practice of "holding the breath on the exhale". This is a very powerful tool that would You to help "jump out of the squirrel wheel". I wrote our most famous philosopher M. K. Mamardashvili and bring in the experience of using a mind-machine is the core of karma-yoga. "You don't expect the mind-machine and are not linked to any results of its use".
:)