Working with the SUBCONSCIOUS mind-where to start?

Installation and discussion
Прохожий
Working with the SUBCONSCIOUS mind-where to start?

Post by Прохожий » Sat May 26, 2012 13:29

All kind TIME of day.If someone possesses the right information I please tell me,as I am a novice in these matters.I'm interested in what sessions and disc should start to correct SUBCONSCIOUS fears,phobias and that sort of stuff.

Воффка

Re: Working with the SUBCONSCIOUS mind-where to start?

Post by Воффка » Sun May 27, 2012 13:51

Passer-by
Start with sessions of R. To eliminate the subconscious fears and phobias, disk Explorer, fits well, Your question has already been covered many times, read the forum before create a new topic.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Sun May 27, 2012 23:24

Thanks for the reply!Understood you move on to the reception! :)

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:23

Good time of day.The question is probably the first place to Andrew.I read about that for the NAVIGATOR, there are programs that allow by yourself without the help of a psychologist to process a traumatic experience.And there on the technique of Gliding.Tell me is there any such program for the INNER, or that the existing or disks is most suitable for this purpose.Thanks in advance for the answer! :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 08, 2012 13:20

Прохожий wrote:Good day.The question is probably the first place to Andrew.I read about that for the NAVIGATOR, there are programs that allow by yourself without the help of a psychologist to process a traumatic experience.And there on the technique of Gliding.Tell me is there any such program for the INNER, or that the existing or disks is most suitable for this purpose.Thanks in advance for the answer! :)
Please read the forum,there are many answers. For voshey the problem disk Explorer 15 or 21 days and listen to the same rest. On the MM session Mr. relax any. First sessions remove the stress ,tension and there and you'll know what is best for you.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Fri Jun 08, 2012 16:02

Good day and THANK you for the answer!Session "r",listen here for 12 days as of today,the EFFECT is definitely there! :ay But here's the thing those phobias and fears which were processed(at first thought I'd go crazy),they become more soft and fluffy stopped waking at night to say so!But the fact that it's on their site is also VERY unpleasant,though of course IT is quite possible to live more or less normally.And here I would like to get rid of.As just feel that relaxation is not quite enough. :)

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jun 08, 2012 19:48

Passer-by

Before you fish, wait for the waves to subside, then the fish will see. That is, until the rest state, and on the background of this condition it will be possible to work with their problems. Quite simply directly look for a soy issue or emotion on the background of the rest of the body and mind to dissolve.

Therefore, all I advise You first reach peace. It is not just relaxation.

I'd that advise, probably it would have worked. Try Kaku any session to be sitting down, steadily with a straight back and perfectly still - very, very quiet. If you succeed you will understand what I mean.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Fri Jun 08, 2012 23:31

Thanks for the reply! :) Be sure to try.