Impression of the session "Waves of peace"

Installation and discussion
Katarina
Impression of the session "Waves of peace"

Post by Katarina » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:37

One of our employees bought a Mind Machine, brought it to work and want tried. All listened to the special music, I listened to it - interesting, but not hooked.
Much more I was impressed by the improved mood after the session. I was sitting tired and slightly irritated and he asked me to include small, just a 10-minute session. In the description it was called "Waves of peace - for quick relaxation"
I honestly did not believe that in such a short time can something change, but it turned out that can. Mood is up, energy has increased, and is completely gone irritation.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:35

On first impression from the use of light-sound devices people usually fall into two camps. In the first enthusiasm and plenty of experience, second disappointment. In the first, people see a bright multicoloured kaleidoscopic patterns, and sometimes the whole movie in reality. Even jokes. One man called on us and, not hearing any objections, seriously accused them that they are no demand to put it in the machine a movie about two naked black women... the Second only see the flashing lights behind closed eyelids and sadly say: "have you got something like a broken TV."
It depends on many factors. This design points. Four LEDs (DM) eyes give a more beautiful picture than the two and especially one. LEDs should, ideally, be located in front of the pupils. But the Constitution is all different, and the points standard. This color LEDs. Red LED (historically the first) continue to be popular, because the human eye is most sensitive to the red region of the spectrum and these points give the whole set of colors and beautiful images. Others prefer glasses with white light LEDs. Another factor influencing perception is the brightness and the volume. The least interesting pictures of the most people cause of SD yellow. Slightly better things with orange and green. Blue color gives a strong relaxing effect. Interesting feelings and impressions of the combination of green with red and red with blue. Besides blue, in combination with red, according to established opinion, prevents the occurrence of photoepilation.
The higher the brightness, in General, more interesting pictures and varied colors. However, people with high stress level high brightness is literally pain (it can be said, diagnostic feature). Many of the same strong negative feelings cause loud noises. Also for people with high stress levels there is a feeling that on one side the brightness is higher than the other. This is also a diagnostic feature.
Psychologist Timothy Leary, who organized in the ' 60s with like-minded psychedelic revolution in the West. Derived a formula regarding the factors determining the impression of drug use: the situation + setting + the environment (witnesses). And while I would, in any case, not considered light-sound-machines to drugs, but, nevertheless, expanded version of this formula is well suited to a mind-machines: State (original) + Furnished + Setting (this refers to internal psychological) Witnesses (SAUCE). Thus, the experience (especially the first) from a mind-machines are largely determined by these factors, that is, jokingly speaking, under what Sauce you "use" a mind-machine.
Although, usually, the first session is only an indicative reaction (simply curiosity), but people with a rich psychological traumatic experiences session (especially in the alpha range) can result in a stream of impressions and images associated with the traumatic situations. On the one hand, nothing wrong with that – at the same time is processing a traumatic experience, on the other hand, these perceptions may not alienate trained person using the mind-machine. Although further use of the sessions in the alpha range can greatly help that person to cope with traumatic past (even with PTSD) and live a normal life.

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Thu Jul 13, 2006 19:33

also, people with high stress levels there is a feeling that on one side the brightness is higher than the other. This is also a diagnostic feature.
[/quote]
Some users told me about this.Why is this happening?

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:05

@ndrey wrote:
also, people with high stress levels there is a feeling that on one side the brightness is higher than the other. This is also a diagnostic feature.
Some users told me about this.Why is this happening?[/quote][/quote]

I'm working on this issue, so to speak, in scientific terms. Interestingly, the higher the stress level, the more pronounced functional asymmetry of the hemispheres of the brain. Moreover, on each half of the body different electric potential is formed. For example, engineers will never be in mine to take two hands for different contacts of the electric blasting cap, because this potential difference is sufficient to undermine it. Also, if the stress is literally blocked "minor" (not a dominant ear, eye, hand, foot) sensory pathways and are activated by "paramount" (the dominant ear, eye, arm leg). This leads to different perceptions of brightness in the same objective performance.
With regular use of an alpha asymmetry sessions aligned and de-stressed, and, significantly, the need for alkagol and nicotine greatly reduced.

Светлана

Post by Светлана » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:11

One of my vivid impressions was that absolutely can not drink an alcoholic beverage, even beer, that was my source of relaxation and sometimes after work, I was worried how am I going to relieve stress, because it is so zahrany method worked flawlessly...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:33

Светлана wrote:One of my brightest impressions was that absolutely can not drink an alcoholic beverage, even beer, that was my source of relaxation and sometimes after work, I was worried how am I going to relieve stress, because it is so zahrany method worked flawlessly...
I have at the moment associated with beer, the following -
compared to what it was 6 months ago ( once a week in the company of 4-6 Beers) now sometimes one does not drink.. just don't want to..
but.. when the good company and conversations on a specific subject, and the overall aura is pleasant and drink.. then 8.. and not the same feeling that was when you just drank a 4-d.. feeling of intoxication and some comfort.. and in the morning the condition is good and cheerful :)
So a change of attitude to alcohol - a normal situation :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 22, 2008 14:16

Eugene Kosh
Svetlana
But I do like this thing...and used the collar to lay 8) :aa

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:48

if we talk about the beer,I not that pathetic no matter what you want. I actually forgot about it. Even the most amazing! It used a day or every other day. And then a decade passed and the Beers do not seem to exist

КувалДа

Post by КувалДа » Tue May 13, 2008 18:24

Baaaa.... really.
I began to notice that with a hangover almost didn't hurt anymore. Curious...
Really drink still
Евгений Кош wrote:once a week in the company of 4-6 Beers
. but when you see it in the store, for example, or some BSDL in his hands became unpleasant. :)
Great. Another unexpected side effect of AVS, I found at home, and then in the forum. Can subject this to create?

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Mon May 26, 2008 22:04

Hmm.... I tied it with a mind machine, but I have a General allergic reaction appeared, even with a mouthful of beer all over body itchy a week, to drink at all ceased to please, maybe. very sick then. Can also machine