Which session to use for better sleep?

Installation and discussion
ГулиВер
Which session to use for better sleep?

Post by ГулиВер » Sat Dec 04, 2010 16:04

Recently acquired a machine yet to be honest yet another disappointment. Bought because I suffer from insomnia. Listened before bed session S4, S2 and almost all of the r session. How can I do that?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Dec 04, 2010 17:29

Gulliver
Please read FAQ for beginners. Use session for relaxation, S is not necessary.

ГулиВер

Post by ГулиВер » Tue Dec 07, 2010 15:19

But with some alpha sessions to engage better with built-in or from A. Patrushev?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 07, 2010 15:32

Gulliver
Better alpha session to alternate between them.
The effect will come in two weeks of regular classes.

ГулиВер

Post by ГулиВер » Tue Dec 07, 2010 23:05

Andrew, I wanted to ask which session by themselves, the more effective your posted on the site or embedded?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:36

ГулиВер wrote:Andrew, I wanted to ask which session by themselves, the more effective your posted on the site or embedded?
Those are effective for You personally. :?

Прохожий

Re: What session to use for better sleep?

Post by Прохожий » Wed May 30, 2012 23:56

Good time of day.Question:what is session "S" is most suitable for a beginner,the problem with sleep moderate severity,fall asleep fairly easily but Wake up tired, not enough sleep,thanks in advance for the answer!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 31, 2012 0:00

Passer-by
No. Better suited for this alpha session.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Thu May 31, 2012 0:34

:shock:But what about the fact that they are SUPPOSEDLY for a GOOD night's sleep?Or me NOT only because I'm new?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 31, 2012 0:53

Passer-by
That's it, - like... :?

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Thu May 31, 2012 13:23

Andrew but the INSTRUCTIONS are clear and in Russian that said that these sessions help to sleep if they're not for this then for what is or what I misunderstood?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 31, 2012 13:43

Passer-by
These sessions adaptation sessions Photosonics (under contract). I have written repeatedly that they work very differently, because the Delta frequency brain cannot be imposed directly through AVS.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Thu May 31, 2012 18:37

Good day!Andrew could you briefly explain in which direction they work and what problems are solved,thanks in advance.for the answer. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 31, 2012 22:16

Passer-by
Delta sessions increase brain blood circulation, helps with chronic pain, migraines, fibromyalgia and PMS.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Thu May 31, 2012 22:39

Good day Andrew.Thanks for the reply. :) So maybe these sessions are just what I need.I have a question:if my head was a full order that is circulatory and counter readings not,CAN I try some of these sessions?As I am VERY concerned about CHRONIC pain in the lumbar and thoracic spine and pain in the pancreas sometimes and sometimes both and then quite fun.So, can I use them if Yes then how to begin? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 01, 2012 0:39

Passer-by
Machine though effective but secure means and consequences of its application ayusolyutno not fatal (enough to stop)... :?
It is better to start with the session that is best for You. :) Do not try - do not know. :wink:

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Fri Jun 01, 2012 0:58

Totally agree with you,all you need to try!Just remember you are not recommended to drive Endorphins that too, as it relates to the anesthesia,as he betta frequencies.And these sessions are so not like HIM and anxiety I have not called,(for I am only cautious because of this) :) I understand correctly?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:51

Passer-by
On any frequencies you can "catch" something special... Read, please, about personal history in trance FAQ
In Your case the most probable beta frequency. In principle, nothing terrible and irreversible will not happen, even if You with Endorphins to deal with. You just have to listen to yourself, and in case of occurrence of symptoms of anxiety to stop with the Endorphins and go to the alpha session. Now that You have your own experience with ABC, I can write :) but if You started with this and got an unpleasant feeling, and henceforth would have expected anything like that. Because AVS at any frequencies greatly increases suggestibility and samovnusheniya (during a session), then all the rest of the session and the disks for You would be "painted" with this negative... :?

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:38

Good day!Thanks for the reply,Yes Andrew, I totally agree with you,and understand what you want me to say,well I am on the minimum time frames to try!Thanks again! :)

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:50

Andrew a specific question:IF the instructions for the session STATED frequencies from 1 to 12 Hz,in PRINCIPLE it is IMPOSSIBLE to from which it took betta,and catch her in this session is IMPOSSIBLE did I understand correctly?Another example of an application frequency of 2 to 15,again NOT the fact that there I was caught,and I already KNEW JUST so I the LIKELIHOOD in PRINCIPLE,I understand correctly?For the answer in ADVANCE thank you very much! :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:55

Passer-by
In principle, all that. :)

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:59

thank you for the answer :D Then gradually start slowly try!

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:28

Hello!
Prior to the acquisition of MM Innerpulse I was actively engaged in achieving lucid dreams, kept a journal of dreams, after some time, after practice, I began to remember an average of 4-6 dreams per night, lucidity in dreams is growing and already several Havo been on my account! And extreme OS was generally a very long one dream ended, I fell into another, but then again knew that this OS and continued their activity in it, in the end, this OS lasted 1.5 hours on a subjective opinion, for me an absolute record! )
Purchasing MM, I started as recommended with a 21-day course of alpha, running r session. Relaxing is wonderful! Sleep was very deep and feel well-rested. But! I almost never remember dreams. Either not remember them or remember very short passages. About any awareness in the dream, even it is not! Before MM, I usually Wake up (by itself) after about 4 hours of sleep then right back to sleep and waking up (again, on their own, without an alarm clock!) remembered a lot of dreams or even included in the OS. Now I do not Wake up until morning.
Anybody ever used something like that (I mean not remembering dreams)? Or until I can forget (while there is a 21-day alpha course) about the practice Osov?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:32

an Ardent
OS give a heavy load on the body, so they are not recommended to do too often. OS occur when sleep is rather superficial. You have restored a normal healthy sleep. In order to show the OS You have to make any extra effort:
- longer sleep (for example, to go to bed early) the night You plan to engage in the OS;
- before falling asleep to samoregulirovaniya OS;
- listen to special audio programs (sessions per mm) before bedtime;
- use Dreamstalker.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:48

Thank you for the quick reply!
There is another point. I used to have a well-oiled mode. I went to bed feeling at 21.30-22.00, woke up myself without an alarm clock at 5.00-5.30. Moreover, the first time I opened my eyes somewhere in the 2.00-3.00 (i.e. after the first cycle of the deepest, restorative sleep), and then immediately fell asleep. But now I went to driving school (at the Institute did not have time! :) ) and then my routine is broken! Classes end at 22.00, at home I was around 23.00, and go to bed... can't sleep! Can prevaricate an hour or two, and even more! As already wrote, now go to sleep like the dead. Apparently we have to wait for graduation, and again to restore mode, just a 21-day course by the time will come to an end.
And Wasps I do every day and practiced, just noticed I didn't even remember normal dreams. But, I think that I have the body currently gets accumulated lack of sleep due to the change of the regime...