Beta session

Installation and discussion
Мартин Каширин
Beta session

Post by Мартин Каширин » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:18

Having some experience with MM has come to the conclusion that for me a more current Beta session. I.e. they give what is lacking and create a more efficient isnegative.
There is a feeling that I'm so constantly in alpha :roll: Sitting passively all day, listening to mantras can be configured to start at least something to do.
Hence the question: where can I find more beta session. I have Innerpulse.
PS And another question: my self-diagnosis might be correct? I.e. is that even possible? Someone faced with this?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:46

Have You ever had a head injury (spine) or(and) infektsionnye disease with a very high and prolonged fever? Easy if You have been studying?
Beta session, of course, give a good charge of vivacity and activity, but can lead to excessive agitation and anxiety, so engage with caution, listen to yourself and do not force. Optimally with beta sessions to engage in a day (or even two days). In Innerpulse enough beta sessions (C, E), including i04 (which each time is different) - why more?

Мартин Каширин

Post by Мартин Каширин » Fri Nov 19, 2010 23:30

The head injury was, but hardly critical. High temperature happened suddenly out of nowhere and passed to nowhere. There's more .... caveat.... I use heroin.
Beta helps in periods of psychasthenia. I find it difficult to take some action and bring it to the end. After the audition beta, a kind of ...uh.... condition when decisions do not take, they are very naturally implemented in an optimum manner.

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:03

the stock plan itself and mushrooms in season,so jump with Hera.Plan wanted to know depresnyak,mushrooms identity make it last.then this whole bailatino turn training is the running of the unconscious(the right attitude) well weightlifting there customize.The power to establish(preferably the raw food diet since to bother).mind machine to support,but it will not help,but attitude will.Yes, and initially put a goal,a lofty goal.without a goal nepoydet the whole plan.All should be fine 8)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 0:56

Нак_Нак

Post by Нак_Нак » Mon Jul 25, 2011 17:04

Hmm, I fear that beta session, with the use of narcotic substances is not so much to have a positive impact on the body.