is it possible to return the mind to the past?

Installation and discussion
Дмитрий83
is it possible to return the mind to the past?

Post by Дмитрий83 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44

Hello. Don't know in what section to write. Immediately ask the question: is there a session or some combination, for example, the use of MM along with a disk Patrusheva "self-hypnosis" to, for example, to sleep and to go back to your childhood or some day in the past... That is, can independently carry out the hypnosis with MM, and then to get out of it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 16, 2010 13:15

All exercise is achieved... :)

Дмитрий83

Post by Дмитрий83 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 16:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote:All exercise is achieved... :)
This is understandable, but in which direction to go... ? (sessions, CDs, etc.) To meditation, to see before my eyes what I saw twenty years ago...and what now can't remember...?
In a short time are going to buy MM, inclined to about the Nova... But the reviews about Innerpulse forced to think, what to choose... really Want to do a) Interest in MM and self-knowledge appeared after mastering the practice of lucid dreaming...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 17, 2010 17:25

Дмитрий83
You first need to answer the main question - why is it necessary?... :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Nov 02, 2010 15:50

I here somewhere saw the session called Tolley "Return to childhood" felts "Return to mother". The point is that helps to "return" to childhood and to remove the complexes from childhood. I can't find her!!! bc bc bc bc bc

Ву-цзи

Post by Ву-цзи » Tue Nov 02, 2010 20:06

Дмитрий83 wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:All exercise is achieved... :)
This is understandable, but in which direction to go... ? (sessions, CDs, etc.) To meditation, to see before my eyes what I saw twenty years ago...and what now can't remember...?
In a short time are going to buy MM, inclined to about the Nova... But the reviews about Innerpulse forced to think, what to choose... really Want to do a) Interest in MM and self-knowledge appeared after mastering the practice of lucid dreaming...

...if you own the OS,then it and(because it is travelling in space where there is everything past and including) the issue as well(O. C.)...
or through the allocation of the astral body--they got CDs. Robert Monroe "journeys out of the body"--I recommend...and do join in the main question "why"???

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:34

work with the astral and sessions of the "body asleep mind awake" and just do theta sessions.But to go to the astral plane is a dumb exercise,in may this OPU tighten it. 8)

***Лана***

Post by ***Лана*** » Sat Jan 29, 2011 17:21

A complete delight,especially from the alpha sessions. Before listening, willing myself to see pictures from a past life( I'm interested in spirituality,astral and Asom,and practice).The first time I saw a white horse,she moved,she sat the rider, which was a thick dirty frayed rope. The rope was tied by the hair a man with blond beard, dressed in a dirty ragged shirt gray and dirty short wide,short,ankle-length, dark pants, his feet were dirty and bare.He was lying on the ground and hands held onto his hair,to which was attached a rope and screamed hysterically when the horse took him.I was a man and looked at it and knew that this man is punished.The vision was a couple of seconds,like a flash, and shot from the movie. Next time I, too, was a man rode on his horse from a distance ahead was a house,like a farm,twilight. At home waiting for his wife and children,many children.Next time: flash,dramatically light,the forest is all run from left to right,screaming and noticed a young man in a dark green velvet or velour console,and the same breeches,knee socks and black boots and a boat,he runs and drags for long dark hair young woman,who barely kept pace with him,she's hurting,she's crying. Also dressed in a long dark green dress with corsets,front like a white blouse,but this dress. Here different times and in different countries,judging by their clothes.Still saw a lot of things,but it's the most vivid vision.Notice that it is not a dream.
And generally become more relaxed,many have noticed that I've changed for the better.After alpha improvement snyatsya very vivid dreams and Wasps.

Дмитрий77

Post by Дмитрий77 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:05

Тяфа wrote:I saw somewhere a session called Tolley "Return to childhood" felts "Return to mother". The point is that helps to "return" to childhood and to remove the complexes from childhood. I can't find her!!! bc bc bc bc bc
Very interesting, is there a similar session in the Nova Pro?