A question about theta session!

Installation and discussion
Андрюша
A question about theta session!

Post by Андрюша » Thu Sep 03, 2009 15:14

Hello! Tell me, please, when the brain is in theta frequency, information from outside goes right into the subconscious? After all, hypnosis is the impact on the subconscious when a person is on the border between sleep and wakefulness, namely, his brain runs on theta frequency! Also while on this frequency I can draw information from the subconscious? If I practice theta session, then can I achieve such a result, which will be in a state of consciousness to the theta frequency to me at the right time? After all, creative ideas and the past and the future, and any answer to any question is in the subconscious! :wiz

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2009 19:00

Even assuming the theory of collective unconsciousness, it is still possible to draw only the ideas of the past and present, "in the stream".

He could enter this state, you have to learn to work in a trance. And it's not easy to listen to session(as for me, concentration and relaxation - the key to all meditative practices - and this is again the alpha session), and to practice is in a trance. And this again will not be enough. To read one must know the alphabet - You will not be able to pull out a mathematical formula as a linguist, it is in this spirit - to work and constantly thinking about a particular subject - then falling into a trance(often spontaneously and without even noticing it) You'll get something interesting. It's hard to describe, you kind of get into a flow, BUT not only the one you are there - hurry up to implement found.

Good luck!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:45

Thank you! Only one day for 15 minutes tried a theta session, as the next day, flooded Creative! they say interesting and funny things. Amazed with myself. For me personally this effect from this session. And this is only the beginning!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:01

The answer comes to mind unusual. Not one that you usually use, and a bright and wonderful your companion

Андрюша

Post by Андрюша » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:16

so interesting to get answers to questions! How to distinguish a response is received from the subconscious ? It's very simple! The response becomes obvious. And his own response to consider.