Question on injecting new sessions

Installation and discussion
Ахнаф
Question on injecting new sessions

Post by Ахнаф » Tue Jun 30, 2009 13:19

Question to Andrey Patrushev. I have a Inner Pulse. I've added Your session, in MM. At first everything went according to the instructions: and I ripped, and showed 25 sessions or 250 segments. And then, when I typed session, the system had to dial only 4 session, throwing the inscription that the limit of 250 segments have been exhausted. So we managed to upload only 4 sessions instead of 25. Maybe I did the wrong thing? Or it was not necessary to pay attention to jumped? And continue to gain session?
And the second question of the session went (as was said) under the symbol "u", now if I want to re-upload another session, then you need to recruit session, then click "Add clear" and one "library" will be replaced by another? And all this will happen in the "sector" under the icon "u" and in other places not to go? Do I understand correctly?
Thanks for the reply!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: question about the new fix sessions

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 30, 2009 17:49

Ахнаф wrote:a Question for Andrei Patrushev. I have a Inner Pulse. I've added Your session, in MM. At first everything went according to the instructions: and I ripped, and showed 25 sessions or 250 segments. And then, when I typed session, the system had to dial only 4 session, throwing the inscription that the limit of 250 segments have been exhausted. So we managed to upload only 4 sessions instead of 25. Maybe I did the wrong thing? Or it was not necessary to pay attention to jumped? And continue to gain session?
And the second question of the session went (as was said) under the symbol "u", now if I want to re-upload another session, then you need to recruit session, then click "Add clear" and one "library" will be replaced by another? And all this will happen in the "sector" under the icon "u" and in other places not to go? Do I understand correctly?
Thanks for the reply!
25 sessions is a conditional 250 segments (that is, if a session of 10 segments). My session "weigh" much more - that turned 4.
Yes, to change the library, you have to make as You write. Built-in session overwrite impossible.

Ахнаф

Post by Ахнаф » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:31

Thank You, Andrew!
There is another question: after downloading sessions popped up "in the library have changed - save them?" Just in case I did not save. What are these changes, what library and what happens if to save them? I guess it's in the list of sessions that are available for download, then what's changed?
In addition I would like to clarify about Your session. Can they view each other with a break of 30-40 minutes? That is, for example, in the morning to do a session of "utro"+ "zrenie" + "mind healing", and in the evening to do "zrenie" + "vecher"?

Ахнаф

Post by Ахнаф » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:20

After long remembered and not forgotten.
21 days of running is for all sessions Patrushev?
Or only for alpha coaches?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 01, 2009 16:34

Ахнаф wrote:Thanks, Andrew!
There is another question: after downloading sessions popped up "in the library have changed - save them?" Just in case I did not save. What are these changes, what library and what happens if to save them? I guess it's in the list of sessions that are available for download, then what's changed?
In addition I would like to clarify about Your session. Can they view each other with a break of 30-40 minutes? That is, for example, in the morning to do a session of "utro"+ "zrenie" + "mind healing", and in the evening to do "zrenie" + "vecher"?
This is just in case is written so as not to lose the recent changes in the library.
Between sessions, a break should be at least 3 hours.
21 days - for any sessions of different directions. Alpha sessions can be alternated within that period.

Джуди

Post by Джуди » Fri Dec 08, 2017 23:09

Good evening! I have a machine InnerPulse. I decided to upload to new session....got the wiring....and ops...on the laptop the same connector as the wiring...ie. they don't dock... what can you do?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 09, 2017 0:11

Judy
Hello.
Джуди wrote:laptop same connector as the wiring
It is a connector for video, and not a COM port. You need to buy an adapter USB-COM.
viewtopic.php?t=906