what session you renew the sleep?

Installation and discussion
К.Руслан
what session you renew the sleep?

Post by К.Руслан » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:04

Good afternoon. Attended the course alpha sessions and noticed that the sleep time was reduced by half. For some, it may be good, but I'm an athlete, and after that shortened sleep, though, and feel the freshness in the head, but his body is clearly worse to recover. I would like that the dream was 8 hours and better than 10.

What session worth listening to? On the contrary, what to avoid?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: what session you renew the sleep?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 11, 2009 14:19

К.Руслан wrote:Good afternoon. Attended the course alpha sessions and noticed that the sleep time was reduced by half. For some, it may be good, but I'm an athlete, and after that shortened sleep, though, and feel the freshness in the head, but his body is clearly worse to recover. I would like that the dream was 8 hours and better than 10.

What session worth listening to? On the contrary, what to avoid?
During the Alfa sessions, the body relaxes deeper than natural sleep. It is possible that the fatigue in the body is connected You have with other factors, as the quality of natural sleep (in regard to the brain and body) as a result of training with the alpha sessions is significantly improved.

Ксю

Post by Ксю » Wed Sep 09, 2009 22:09

Did not know in what section to write, I decided this.
explain to me why after a session on relaxation of the "Strong relaxation" for 15 minutes in the evening before going to sleep, haven't slept for 5-8 hours ( like all those present here on the forum), but 10?, ie sleep time has increased a bunch in the morning itself, can not collect. Paradoxically, what drives Your me euthanized, and mindmachine hammered me to sleep as much as enhanced graphics :)
Whether there was at somebody such? and what it can be connected.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:27

it is your body eliminates the debt on the dream... your total debt... so don't worry-sleep as much as sleep... during sleep restored strength... in the morning to get my shit together need some beta sessions or disk endorphins to listen to quite a bit 10-15 minutes.

Косинус

Post by Косинус » Fri Oct 29, 2010 19:28

Caught more or less accurate EEG sleep http://eeg-online.ru/sleep/sleep_eeg.htm