inner pulse for awareness of dreams

Installation and discussion
Стфоктментрл
inner pulse for awareness of dreams

Post by Стфоктментрл » Wed May 06, 2009 19:49

Good afternoon. recently bought a mind machine inner pulse. Still not had time to unpack. Please tell me that it can be used to raise awareness as in a dream and in reality. Desirable lay out the direct links to download the sessions :oops: I would be very grateful :) :) :)

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Wed May 06, 2009 22:50

Highly recommend still to unpack and try out mm, but until then, read omnimetal this forum... az

Post by Guest » Thu May 07, 2009 15:54

21 day alpha sessions and water... then study the beta...
Tolle the POWER of NOW book
drive LUCID DREAMS from the theta meditation
and constantly say to yourself
I AM AWARE OF THE HERE AND NOW.... I PRESENT.... (when in the present moment - nothing hurts ... the thoughts in the head do not climb because it stops the internal dialogue... and a flash of joy happen in the anahata - in General super condition....
a program which adjusts to the realization (linked to the movement)
http://youryoga.org/med/o-soznanie_med.htm
Going forward

Стфотментрл

Post by Стфотментрл » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:28

People! thank you for supplying such valuable units! :) :) :) I have never regretted that bought this thing, despite all the frantic cries of my friends "it's dangerous", "you're an idiot", "yeah why the heck is it you want" etc. Real thanks for competent answers and for your work and sorry for the banter :) :) :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Sep 12, 2009 14:04

Стфотментрл wrote:bought this thing, despite all the frantic cries of my friends "it's dangerous", "you're an idiot", "yeah why the heck is it you want", etc. banter :) :) :)
The reaction of your friends are very predictable. My friends just do not know about it. And their opinion on the matter does not interest me... :)