Try to translate session with inera on MindSpa

Installation and discussion
Андрей МиндСпа
Try to translate session with inera on MindSpa

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Fri Feb 13, 2009 22:32

Good time of day
Question Andrew,
imaging systems in inertia type OLH, ILH, ORH, etc. which visualization techniques meet in MSPA-type CR, LR, of course I understand that an exact match will be no MSPA is much easier and the file of the sessions respectively.
But, please, an approximate match and if not difficult, description of all, and the translator was so rough translation, and practical information lacking.
I understand that the special session for me to rewrite, no one will.
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Trying to transfer session with inera on MindSpa

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 14, 2009 14:17

Андрей МиндСпа wrote:Good time of day
Question Andrew,
imaging systems in inertia type OLH, ILH, ORH, etc. which visualization techniques meet in MSPA-type CR, LR, of course I understand that an exact match will be no MSPA is much easier and the file of the sessions respectively.
But, please, an approximate match and if not difficult, description of all, and the translator was so rough translation, and practical information lacking.
I understand that the special session for me to rewrite, no one will.
Thank you.
Download L&S Designer - there's a complete guide, it is detailed.

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Sat Feb 14, 2009 23:32

Thank you
a comprehensive guide, and th thread for MSPA is, I do not want to feel alienated from this machine, although I understand that with so many settings it is difficult.
Luminaries all have two cars or more please help.
I realized that the base frequency is set and sets the frequency of the beats at the beginning of the segment and end. And in modes, at least approximately similar to the Nova Pro to not pick up poluchaetsya.
Thank you

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Feb 23, 2009 21:37

In the new version of Mind WorkStation 1.0.7 has the opportunity to export the sessions into MindSpa. Exported if recorded with a microphone affirmations and other sounds unknown to me. I have no MindSpa. And check would like. If poeksperementiruyte, unsubscribe, please, here,what happened.

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Wed Feb 25, 2009 18:58

Thank you, I have MindSpa opplevelse already, very simple implementation, very few settings, less than in the previous MindSpa, at least so it seems from her files and the editor.
I'll look for Mind WorkStation 1.0.7, view the th beast

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Feb 25, 2009 19:15

And what to look for? On the developers website is. http://www.transparentcorp.com/products ... wnload.php

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Wed Feb 25, 2009 22:24

yeah downloaded it tries to connect to the machine (save to file format of MSPA is not possible) and does not see, writes configure the connection, dig deeper, similar settings are found.
On account of the transfer of noises and rhythms, etc., is there an editor session, together with the machine program was, even I there such opportunities are not found

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Wed Feb 25, 2009 22:26

but in principle there is the possibility to add session and in principle, the desired state is administered and presented with the machine session can not complain

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Feb 25, 2009 23:10

So you failed to load session WorkStation in Mind
MindSpa? There need to any sesii add track called MindSpa MultiSensori. This is done like this: Insert menu - Content - Mind Machines - MindSpa MultiSensori. Otherwise, session is not exported. Then
File - Export to Mind Machine. And like need a special driver in Windows install for MindSpa. By the way, you have MindSpa what generation?

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Thu Feb 26, 2009 21:04

MindSpa 6 generation, which is sold on the website
when exporting, the program warns you that there is no multisession and in the machine go without the gate, but only the audio, but the machine does not see the driver transfer com port in the CSS, and is the native program works, how to register in workstation this driver is not looking for is not found on the main setup sessions

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Thu Feb 26, 2009 21:05

and this track I added

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 27, 2009 14:30

I don't understand something :

Code: Select all

machine does not see the transfer driver com port to USB
MindSpa have that connection to my computer via an adapter com-usb ?
The official website says : comes with the usb cord. I thought the connection is direct via usb. On the MindSpa which connector, tell me, as the owner, please?

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Fri Feb 27, 2009 17:05

Not difficult,
cord into the computer USB port is inserted, respectively, the connector on the machine musb, then the computer program sets the driver at his original title, ArkMicro USB to Serial Ports (COM3), I think it is clear that this name refers to.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 27, 2009 17:17

As it turns out it all started... :roll:

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Fri Feb 27, 2009 17:22

more like, it's a shame that the pulse frequency can be changed from the beginning to the end of the segment, but the carrier nezya, only one value is defined, and a lot of things.
Odd, this topic was never raised, which is a pity.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 27, 2009 17:34

Odd, this topic was never raised, which is a pity.
Most people are just consumers and subtlety to delve into do not want. What here to advise? If just use Mind WorkStation and Neuro-Programmer via out of sound card of the computer MindSpa AudioStrobe entrance. I tried it with InerPulse they work without problems.

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:17

Thank you, in General, when it bought about these nuances and thought. Available session, do not like very slow now undone as it turns out the session from other machines until satisfied.