Sessi in MM and wheels Andrew

Installation and discussion
Недоушелец
Sessi in MM and wheels Andrew

Post by Недоушелец » Mon Jan 19, 2009 21:39

The question of the theorist(MM v path) practices))
Why you need a session on MM, if you have the disks Andrew that cover everything you need?
Thank you

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Jan 20, 2009 0:15

one of the answers:
the disks Andrew -- with audiostream; the cost audiostrobe the decoder is virtually indistinguishable from the same inner-pulse; (Yes, of course, drives effective and without light, but most of the people find that the light adds 50-60% efficiency -- I would say -- impressive, but I am not most people :) .)
-- MM (the same inner pulse) has a sea of built-in sessions -- MB. they are not as efficient as discs Andrew, however -- can be very useful (there are people who claim that the creation of Andrew is very cool, but they like something simpler);
-- MM -- programmable, and although those opportunities it in some sense limited (in comparison with the Programs -- main feature -- the programming of light on the computer is available only through audiostrobe (flashing screen, I would have cut off immediately), which requires the purchase of the commercial program and again, the same decoder, stands as the inner pulse :) ).
In General, you-bi-Paradise-the. Well, if you are already in the way -- try to get Your money is not lost :) :) .
PS: because, unfortunately, too many people "invested" in MM, this case is almost immediately abandoned -- to my taste -- a reasonable solution to begin with-buy a couple of CD AP -- e.g. "Explorer" and anything else (not all normally accept a session with narration) and "to get acquainted with the technology." Simultaneously trying to read what is written. If you rolled -- you can consider buying MM. And/or more substantive to ask.
But based on the -- the die is cast...

Недоушелец

Post by Недоушелец » Tue Jan 20, 2009 0:49

Джим wrote:one of the answers:
the disks Andrew -- with audiostream; the cost audiostrobe the decoder is virtually indistinguishable from the same inner-pulse; (Yes, of course, drives effective and without light, but most of the people find that the light adds 50-60% efficiency -- I would say -- impressive, but I am not most people :) .)
-- MM (the same inner pulse) has a sea of built-in sessions -- MB. they are not as efficient as discs Andrew, however -- can be very useful (there are people who claim that the creation of Andrew is very cool, but they like something simpler);
-- MM -- programmable, and although those opportunities it in some sense limited (in comparison with the Programs -- main feature -- the programming of light on the computer is available only through audiostrobe (flashing screen, I would have cut off immediately), which requires the purchase of the commercial program and again, the same decoder, stands as the inner pulse :) ).
In General, you-bi-Paradise-the. Well, if you are already in the way -- try to get Your money is not lost :) :) .
PS: because, unfortunately, too many people "invested" in MM, this case is almost immediately abandoned -- to my taste -- a reasonable solution to begin with-buy a couple of CD AP -- e.g. "Explorer" and anything else (not all normally accept a session with narration) and "to get acquainted with the technology." Simultaneously trying to read what is written. If you rolled -- you can consider buying MM. And/or more substantive to ask.
But based on the -- the die is cast...
Jim,thank you for such podrobnyi response.
I didn't mean for the feasibility of buying MM as takovoi(there is no question,definitely buy), namely the difference of the sessions from drives prakticheskoi point of view. That material -a lot,plus it turned out that there are session Andrew. Want to organize.Seichas work with Healing and Conductor,the results are impressive,sings and would like to know the opinions of praktikujushij to plan deistvii))<

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:18

Недоушелец wrote:I didn't mean for the feasibility of buying MM as takovoi(there is no question,definitely buy), namely the difference of the sessions from drives prakticheskoi point of view. That material -a lot,plus it turned out that there are session Andrew.
Technically, Andrew on most of their CDs uses effects tehnicheskie available for MM. This, to my taste, a good "seasoning" (in many, especially in the theta drives) which puts them higher (how much higher -- experience shows that individual) sessions and MM programs. Actually, both built-in and an improvised session (see the forum carefully) are sometimes "not worse".
Ie first recommended also to deal with what is. And don't forget to read "the Basic mistake of beginners" -- MM very much to provoke elevated compared to the working volume -- "BB needs to be heard clearly, but slightly above a threshold volume level -- if You exceed it -- nothing but a headache You don't will" -- it is clearly not written, I 1st said the master, for which he thanks.
By the way, about the MM sessions -- as soon as the volume level of the synthesized sound d. b. small, nobody forbids to dilute their noise or noise-like sound (rain, waterfall, pink or brown noise, he ideally, d. b. mono or close to that) a "comfortable" volume -- experience shows that it gives maximum effect from the sound components of the MM sessions.