If it'll help, mind machine in the fight against depression?

Installation and discussion
Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 08, 2008 16:43

Идущая вперед wrote:metro...the circle line... a bum... sitting all crawled to another part of the car... fit... stretch 100 rubles with the words - take a bath
look he's sitting in a apron and no pants with bare feet...
AND HE SAID TO ME ------GIVE ME 250 RUBLES - PANTS 250 WORTH OF...
no thank you and just give.... escho give....
the real story is about good....
that is, You are not ready for developments!? :) az
well, it happens :)
a good lesson :) to understand what is good :)
always say to myself "thank you" for an "unexpected development" situations..

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 08, 2008 17:16

Идущая вперед wrote:I believe that it is not necessary to burrow into his depression to his ears to get into it and savor.
this error "beginners" :)
to work with this COMPLEX condition does not mean "savor" :)
and to work and solve - it does not mean "forget" :)
try to understand the essence of things.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 08, 2008 17:34

Идущая вперед wrote:alcoholism and drug addiction are not considering disks Patrushev IF the PERSON did NOT WANT to GET OUT of THIS STATE...
I do not quite agree.
now I will write a pure gag:
drives immerse the person into an altered state, which emerge different personal feeling / state to which may be attached a program ( belief formed by education, heard, seen) .. one of the pop sensations can be bound to program "drug addict, alcoholic" ... and the man could at this point internally (perhaps by accident) to break the tie. It is possible that the percentage of these "amazing" healings can be very low in order to talk about some patterns and impeccable working methods. However, my internal knowledge to confirm the fact of such ligaments "feeling\state program" and that when this bunch in a very precise manner emerges at least in my part of the "state of\the feeling of" the SUSTAINABILITY of it becomes very shaky\vulnerable - any effects (background sounds recorded on a disc, the words of Patrushev in the conductor, rhythm and etc) can break this bond to its UNEXPECTED for a bunch of external\internal event.
here and now I know that everyone has this "key" in it just for each so personalized that getting a 10-weave brute force - quite a time consuming thing, but it's worth it ( until you find another method of finding these keys) :)

P. S. this I mean that man can without faith or desire to listen to the disc.. and the link will break. BECAUSE of the deep-the original DESIRE of any entity and individual - survival. but the desire to be an alcoholic or a drug addict - it is superficial and does not come from the original roots laid down by nature. that is, deep down, IMHO, no one wants to be an alcoholic or a drug addict, and the DESIRE to get rid of this is, everyone who suffers from similar ailments.. it just is so weak that it can not be heard.<

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 08, 2008 17:49

then it turns out that the drive to intensify the hell knows what.... not only positive but also otritsatelnoe... and hell knows what will pop up...and can become not better but worse.... and whether it is a stagnant swamp to pump poisoned water from the sump??? fish tady die... vegetation are buried... and place the fish gets mutants of the three heads....
so... first we clean the swamp.... letting go of pure spring water... and not the fact that the fish will harashi... what part will not sustain clean water and it will die anyway...
then instead of the swamp, we formed a beautiful clear lake (fueled from clean springs)
but not the fact that one day does not come the crowd of tourists and cleaned the lake will not break the tents and nakladem a bunch of garbage...
:( :( :(

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 08, 2008 17:59

Идущая вперед wrote:then it turns out that the drive to intensify the hell knows what.... not only positive but also otritsatelnoe... and hell knows what will emerge...
in deep order , "Crap" there is no such as a class.. or like the concept.
Идущая вперед wrote:is not only positive but also otritsatelnoe
now always ask - what is your concept of positive and negative.. and most importantly ask - for whom?
if You - see point 1. in the deep purposes "Crap" - no. there is only the impulse to life and development.(this person is given all the necessary tools and the possibility of their development)
Идущая вперед wrote:and whether a stagnant swamp to pump poisoned water from the sump???
Water from the sump? :) well, it's "stone" in the garden of Andrey Patrushev :)))
Идущая вперед wrote:but not the fact that one day does not come the crowd of tourists and cleaned the lake will not break the tents and nakladem a bunch of garbage...
if You have not noticed - will be given a secret.. it happens all the time. But this is the next level of awareness, what and how to do it.
Идущая вперед wrote:so... first we clean the swamp.... letting go of pure spring water..
1. whose water?
2. you forgot that you have all the tools to purify your own water.

PS. remember - the goal is to rupture superficial.. and to intensify working with the subconscious, it turns out - only the good.. the Activation of something detrimental comes only from the outside..<

ЛЁШКА

Post by ЛЁШКА » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:00

is it possible to skip one day if slushaesh drive the course of 21 days?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:43

ЛЁШКА wrote:is it possible to skip one day if slushaesh drive the course of 21 days?
It is possible, but not more than 2.:)

ЛЁШКА

Post by ЛЁШКА » Mon Dec 15, 2008 0:38

I fully agree with Andrei Patrushev!! Depression is different, someone he comes out of it and Kama is need of help! When the will power is missing in my head all mixed up ishes person which podtolknut you in the right direction !!!

ЛЁШКА

Post by ЛЁШКА » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:04

when listening to the first disc endrofin was awake , now for some reason take the headphones off, drink water and sleep throwing all things :roll:

ЛЁШКА

Post by ЛЁШКА » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:17

now I understand why !!! and so cool oschyuschenie

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Sun Dec 21, 2008 13:38

And here already interesting topic was about depression
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... C%E6#13248

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Sun Dec 21, 2008 13:43

Идущая вперед wrote:ABOUT the GOOD.... on Friday evening returning with the corporate...
metro...the circle line... a bum... sitting all crawled to another part of the car... fit... stretch 100 rubles with the words - take a bath
look he's sitting in a apron and no pants with bare feet...
AND HE SAID TO ME ------GIVE ME 250 RUBLES - PANTS 250 WORTH OF...
no thank you and just give.... escho give....
the real story is about good....
But he just put in place...
"Man is not above man in this topic is important the right tone".

Лариса 2

Post by Лариса 2 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:32

I have occasional bouts of depression, especially in the dark time of the year. I usually wait when the very ressacada (in an odious state who knows). Now here's a more civilized method, I will deal with it. All hope for MM and Endorphins (kick wait for no one, and I don't want to).
And how did you cope with it? Is there any effective way? Satiety and appatov but still growing a lot of problems - a feeling familiar to many.

торк

Post by торк » Tue Feb 10, 2009 14:04

Лариса 2 wrote:I Have occasional bouts of depression, especially in the dark time of the year
:shock: what is this season?
Larissa, You probably already know that depressed is being worked/breaks i2 session on MM and any other series of relaxation (Chillout dreams) according to Your taste. But not more than 45-60min. at times.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 10, 2009 14:22

Larissa 2
the solar wind is studied depressuha and session dispersal of the winter depression... it and it accelerates...
and the morning energy sessions...
and finally this is an internal setting brain
what are you doing??? SUVs purchased (I say my brain) what is depression? well, let us more positive emotions... take away all the negative thoughts.... away... and they still leak... especially in the subway from the negative citizens face sullen.... tired... people nervous....
body oblivate than the thread tasty...(well, there are all sorts of orgasms for example)... with friends to cross to laugh...
SOON THE ENTIRE EARTH WILL BE OVERRUN BY A HUGE ORANGE CREATURE... WHY??? BECAUSE THE LITTLE ORANGE CREATURE ARE ALREADY RUBBING SALT ON HER...
or here escho
the guy goes to the exam and in the Internet writes friends so they criticized him...
comes with exam... ask him how???
yeah OK.... only I HAVE NO FRIENDS NOW...

сс

Post by сс » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:09

The best remedy for depression: "Take a shovel and go dig!"
Strange as it may seem to my advice, I tested the effectiveness on different people, and most importantly - for yourself. HELP!!! And "dig" can be replaced with any other physical activity or stress. Importantly, loading of the muscle. Many spiritual teachers necessarily one of the techniques is a technique with physical activity.
When I 11 years ago was seriously ill (more lay than sat or walked around the apartment), a psychologist that worked with me said, "Take a shovel and go dig!" I was amazed at her callousness. Who-who, and she knew in what a difficult physical condition I was in! But she saw something else: mental state was on the brink of disaster. Usually these things one of the disease condition does not notice, and therefore falling deeper and deeper.
After I recovered from the shock about the words of the psychologist, she did not hesitate to add: "Do any physical work, I can at least draw or mold, but DO it! Gradually increase the load, SING while you work, and see what happens in 28 days..."
I came out of the depression, and quickly went on the mend my physical body. I started to do as much gymnastics and my doctor met me on the street in a few months, was struck to loss of speech: it turns out that I'm not supposed to live! And I not only survived, but also go...

I recommend to ALL:
1. To watch the movie or read the book "Pollyanna".
With respect to all, with best wishes for a speedy recovery from the depression of any etiology.
2. To read a book or listen to audiobook (MP3) Richard Branson — "screw It! Beris and do!"
PS "Polianna" I read 10 years ago, and Branson first heard a year ago: a fresh tailwind.
I WISH YOU ALL HAPPINESS!
melissenta.intwayblog.net
melissenta.blog.EN
Come in, leave comments, help me to win the contest, which was organized by my Professor in e-Commerce. I didn't think it was such an interesting (and even money!) work.
Antonina Yesterday.[/b]<

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 21, 2009 16:43

Meditation-that will help get rid of depression.
I can tell you 100%.Even if not frequent meditation,but at least once a week it is possible to devote 30 minutes.In addition 50 20 minutes of meditation replace 2 hours of good sleep. :wink:

Ольча

Post by Ольча » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:52

Machine will not help. They can only give temporary relief! I have had lifelong depression, and now still have the echoes, but! Only after I began to learn who I am, and why, have become visible not only in state but also in relationships. This can only be achieved by awareness of themselves and , most importantly, of all people, NOT ONLY the BODY, MIND, AND INTELLIGENCE! We are MORE!The increase in endorphins is not the goal, and accompanying movement in the right direction! Depression is a sign that you to develop not have enough Knowledge and Spirituality that you have to learn and develop more than at the moment. Read spiritual literature-the Vedas, the Bible, anything, listen to what they say is pure and enlightened people and expand consciousness! I'm telling you this as someone who has been in your state and understand you 100%! Get rid of illusion and obsession! Understand the treatment of depression is the treatment of the soul, not the brain! Balm for the soul is the consciousness of spirituality!! Wish you Happiness and good Luck!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 28, 2009 19:09

In General, I agree. People suffering from depression do not usually have a decent (for them) life goals.
But machina is not a temporary relief, and the chance (for the energy) to do them...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Feb 28, 2009 23:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In General, I agree. People suffering from depression do not usually have a decent (for them) life goals.
I don't have vosche life goals 8) All turbosplit zakhaval :?
But I can't imagine smiling in depression :ap

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 16:48

Depression, stress and the mind machine - http://www.mindmachine.ru/book/5.htm

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 15, 2009 16:03

ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:In General, I agree. People suffering from depression do not usually have a decent (for them) life goals.
I don't have vosche life goals 8) All turbosplit zakhaval :?
But I can't imagine smiling in depression :ap
And those who doubt let them look here:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... c&start=30

патрушев

Post by патрушев » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:16

No massage of the brain you will not cure it, complete crap... you just earn money vparivaya all sorts of nonsense with a straight face, using your problem. Learn to live like it is now, or worse. The brain does not tolerate bullying of themselves.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:40

патрушев wrote:No massage of the brain you will not cure it, complete crap... you just earn money vparivaya all sorts of nonsense with a straight face, using your problem. Learn to live like it is now, or worse. The brain does not tolerate bullying of themselves.
"Oh, durut our brother, Oh, Dorot..." :)

Егор

Post by Егор » Wed Mar 25, 2009 0:45

Hi all.accidentally got on this forum, and I can say that their problems people have to understand yourself, friends can help, and you're just spewing what you've accumulated and everything.
Alex, try this one simple thing, Wake up in the morning and think that everything you do is good, when you have to ask how the mood is, smile, and happy to say ALL I GOT PI#$ATO(sorry for my French)it will take some time, and you really will start to appear paint in my life, I'll start to arrange everything, and you will not try to capitalize :)