If it'll help, mind machine in the fight against depression?

Installation and discussion
Лёша
If it'll help, mind machine in the fight against depression?

Post by Лёша » Thu Dec 04, 2008 17:15

have long been in a state of depression .Constant appatov, emotional detachment and scanost,slabosti lethargy generally fucked with my mental-emotional state .You can use the device to get rid of these States, and what programs need to use. thank you :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: pamozhet do a mind machine in the fight against depression

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 04, 2008 18:00

Лёша wrote:have long been in a state of depression .Constant appatov, emotional detachment and scanost,slabosti lethargy generally fucked with my mental-emotional state .You can use the device to get rid of these States, and what programs need to use. thank you :cry:
Of course, each case must be considered separately - the reasons for depression can be quite a lot, but in General, the workout in the alpha range with the transition to the beta-range pretty quickly allows you to cope with depression.

Лёша

Post by Лёша » Thu Dec 04, 2008 18:21

I am most interested in the emotional state and perception of the world keeps me happy everything seems grey and monotonous as you want to be more active in life than to get involved for something to strive for to enjoy life I'm even on vacation can't relax and enjoy the beauty of the world is oschyuschenie that happens on TV is probably the disturbance in brain activity do not know how to handle it

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 04, 2008 18:30

Лёша wrote:I am most interested in the emotional state and perception of the world keeps me happy everything seems grey and monotonous as you want to be more active in life than to get involved for something to strive for to enjoy life I'm even on vacation can't relax and enjoy the beauty of the world is oschyuschenie that happens on TV is probably the disturbance in brain activity do not know how to handle it
And the doctors are saying?

Лёша

Post by Лёша » Thu Dec 04, 2008 18:32

Yes, but what can they say of deep schizophrenia drugged me with antidepressants ash pupils on his forehead saratovtsy steel that was in 1995, more not go to them

Лёша

Post by Лёша » Thu Dec 04, 2008 18:35

they put different diagnoses when you can't explain something

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 04, 2008 18:44

Лёша wrote:they put different diagnoses when you can't explain something
Well, for starters try a disk Endorphins or(and) Massage of the Brain. If the shifts are, you can mindmachine to buy.

Лёша

Post by Лёша » Thu Dec 04, 2008 19:18

Yes mindmachine I really like 8 years old and now the new pakalenia I can not properly use it

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 04, 2008 19:26

Лёша wrote:yeah mindmachine I really like 8 years old and now the new pakalenia I can not properly use it
What You have machine and how You use them?

Лёша

Post by Лёша » Thu Dec 04, 2008 20:27

Inner Pulse is always so different, and not every day

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Thu Dec 04, 2008 20:42

I have the same problem :cry:
All sorts of minor everyday problems upset to tears. angry often. People have become touchy. All the time seems worse than others, what people do not know how to communicate, which is very lonely. I really hope that the mind-machine will help. The conductor listened to, there is an effect, but then again there goes. Maybe some scheme of work advise? The doctor did not address. Even fall asleep with difficulty, the problems do not allow to sleep. :o

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 04, 2008 20:46

Sappho
Guide course+mind-machine+Healing+Endorphins+Massage brain!Just not necessary all at the same time,one at a time,but a mind-machine every day without problems and I think a lot will change!Happily! :)

Лёша

Post by Лёша » Thu Dec 04, 2008 21:05

and the rate is how much ? and what programs main machine and since days and in the order in cator wrote?

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Thu Dec 04, 2008 21:28

Dimas
Thank you!!! The course is, as I understand it, listen to 21 day, 21 day break, and after a few cycles of such 3 month break. About it on the forum wrote a lot. But the Endorphins and Massage of the brain no more, I need to order :)) But it is possible

Лёша

Post by Лёша » Thu Dec 04, 2008 21:42

not I would like to read the opinion of Andrey Patrushev

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:28

Лёша wrote:and the rate is how much ? and what programs main machine and since days and in the order in cator wrote?
Yes, the course is either 21 through 21, or 15 15 - as you like. Session from the category of "r" plus the session i2. Not necessarily every day through the third day (but then with no breaks). If every day, then 2 days break can be tolerated.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:33

ЖСЛ wrote:
Лёша wrote:no I would like to read the opinion of Andrey Patrushev
turbosplit clearly needed 8)
This polarity :(

You should have said where did you get... Depression out of the blue does not happen. Here mental and decide it is easier to use other tools.
Yes, of course, only to begin to work on ourselves, we must first go to the high tone. This might be of help drives and machine.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Dec 05, 2008 16:27

Лёша wrote:have long been in a state of depression .Constant appatov, emotional detachment and scanost,slabosti lethargy generally fucked with my mental-emotional state .You can use the device to get rid of these States, and what programs need to use. thank you
and you fuck this depression surrendered??? forget about her and move on... when a person is a MATTER of LIFE or some sort of defined goal which he aspires to reach him with no depressed for life finally not afraid of HIM, JUST ONCE to SPEND TIME ON IT.... :D :D :D
a MM and the discs are just the means of deliverance (especially the disk of the solar wind - I think) from depresji... as you drink different chemical crap from the flu and MM (endorphins and beta session) help to lighten the mood....

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:31

Anonymous wrote:MM for 8 years, and people all the time (or since?) in depression.
The brain has forgotten how he to produce endorphins. It's like insulin dependence in diabetics.
and what is the relationship between MM and endorphins??? And how MM behaved instead of body(as in the example about insulin)?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, of course, only to begin to work on ourselves, we must first go to the high tone. This might be of help drives and machine.
I most appreciate the power of human intention :wink: as a practitioner 8)

PS: have you wanted to say that you named your disk to MM - Endorphins. You just for those same endorphins would be to try to pick up...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 07, 2008 13:57

Not as easy as it sometimes seems...
Interestingly, one of the side effects when lesson mashinoi diabetics, is the risk of drug overdose (when taken in their obenix doses). By the way, a single user disk Endorphins decided to test it in some medical Institute associated with space medicine. Immediately after the test he called the store and reported that as a result of listening to the disc (don't know with light or without) the level of endorphins in his blood was increased in two times... But as for the name, I am with You ZHSL absolutely agree (although for different reasons)... :?
I, as a practicing psychologist, I can say that if a person has a real depression, it is very difficult to start to do anything more difficult than to take a pill or press a button on the device to exit from this state. There can be no arguments about the power of human intention. Even the majority of the pressing is not able (because you still have the device somewhere to get it). Well, if there is someone who can take care of at first - forced to do...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I, as a practicing psychologist, I can say that if a person has a real depression, it is very difficult to start to do anything more difficult than to take a pill or press a button on the device to exit from this state. There can be no arguments about the power of human intention. Even the majority of the pressing is not able (because you still have the device somewhere to get it). Well, if there is someone who can take care of at first - forced to do...
Also as a practicing psychologist, do not agree. The most powerful person is the one who has nothing to lose, when things are not just bad, but when Fox 8)

Варя

Post by Варя » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:36

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I, as a practicing psychologist, I can say that if a person has a real depression, it is very difficult to start to do anything more difficult than to take a pill or press a button on the device to exit from this state. There can be no arguments about the power of human intention. Even the majority of the pressing is not able (because you still have the device somewhere to get it). Well, if there is someone who can take care of at first - forced to do...
:ay
I totally agree. And apply stacks of person very gently and softly, do not push.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 08, 2008 15:43

Идущая вперед wrote:and you fuck this depression surrendered??? forget about her and move on...
ay ay ay..
nizya..
popping into the conscious sphere unconscious - creates an unconscious complexes.

personally, I prefer the theory that depression is a protective function of personality.
Let me explain:-
in the course of his life the identity of such claims (who wrote the forward) pushes unresolved issues ( which need to be addressed.. at least changes to them but not otmachivanija of them) in their unconscious constituting a tangle of complexes, neuroses, (self-damage, self-whammy, the self-programs etc). It affects its conscious behavior ( because not only the consciousness affects bessoznatelnoe, but also correct the behavior of the unconscious of consciousness).
When reaching a certain "mass" pushed into the unconscious, the system "man" is trying to save himself and pushes the part from the unconscious to consciousness, naturally creating a certain edging samochuvstvie person (SHOBY he realized that not everything is as good as it seems).. and start snot, crying, lack of energy.. in General.. BUT really depressing ! in this state, the person KNOWINGLY gains access to that ejected from the depths of his unconscious tangle.. and it was at this point he has a very huge opportunity to understand it and to understand it.
need to spin the tangle of this while he clearly threw its all in the mind. Push it back is worse..
And the unwinding of the tangle ( decision surfaced questions) gradually strengthens in the person the confidence ( which he is able to solve the issues, thereby improving their lives), and the confidence and VISIBLE results - improves overall mood.. and gradually the person comes to your normal level GOOD condition.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 08, 2008 15:56

p.s. speaking of "depression" we're talking about the COMMON understanding of all States : - mood, mental state, physical condition, a lot of thoughts swarming in my head and so.
and when someone says "forget about it" it turns out "forget about the fact that you've been moping around, forget that you have this condition,forget what you thought defined" .. so how? people with the presence of unbroken relationships with wit and understanding - veprimit it as a mockery..

in this situation it is necessary to DIVIDE part of the depression into components and work with them.
most importantly, the attitude in which a person wants to do something with the fact that "surfaced".. that is, to begin with. - to lighten the mood from shitty to acceptable.. So here will help - alpha session.. and then - beta session ( to give attitude on the state of the thinking).. and continue to understand the list with the rest of it.. IMHO ( my subjective) job offer with depression..

and I agree that first of all the desired help from others at least to raise the level of mood( disks Patrushev - for example) (very important).. and then one may gradually to go in the right direction.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 08, 2008 16:22

I believe that it is not necessary to burrow into his depression to his ears to get into it and savor......issues that appeared this condition is not solvable for all life (for example the illness of a loved one does not stop from the fact that you're going to disassemble this condition.... there are unresolved issues and delve into them is not necessary....)alcoholism and drug addiction are not considering disks Patrushev IF the PERSON did NOT WANT to LEAVE THIS STATE... IF a PERSON has LOUSY condition of the DEPRESSED IT is NECESSARY to CONSCIOUSLY CHANGE THIS ATTITUDE...
1. to smile more often
2. to do good
3. figure out who you really need in this world and to love...
well, etc. (prayer of repentance some different rituals, etc.)
ABOUT GOOD.... on Friday evening returning with the corporate...
metro...the circle line... a bum... sitting all crawled to another part of the car... fit... stretch 100 rubles with the words - take a bath
look he's sitting in a apron and no pants with bare feet...
AND HE SAID TO ME ------GIVE ME 250 RUBLES - PANTS 250 WORTH OF...
no thank you and just give.... escho give....
the real story is about good....