If it'll help, mind machine in the fight against depression?

Installation and discussion
Тика

Post by Тика » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:12

Hello! At me the same problem! Well, how to live I don't even have an idea! Everything seems grey,empty it seems to me that everyone hates me. I feel that the depression will blizitsya,I really scary. It seems to me that I can't handle it. For me this world was very strange. I feel that I at the time to go to a psychologist but have me for the present. I do and wear to be miserable and lonely? And I'm only 22 years old. I no longer can tell me what should I do? On you one hope.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:04

Тика wrote:Hello! At me the same problem! Well, how to live I don't even have an idea! Everything seems grey,empty it seems to me that everyone hates me. I feel that the depression will blizitsya,I really scary. It seems to me that I can't handle it. For me this world was very strange. I feel that I at the time to go to a psychologist but have me for the present. I do and wear to be miserable and lonely? And I'm only 22 years old. I no longer can tell me what should I do? On you one hope.
Psychologists depression are not engaged, and the psychiatrist takes free. If psychiatric diagnoses are not found, you can engage in psychoactive programs.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:44

Тика wrote:Hello! At me the same problem! Well, how to live I don't even have an idea! Everything seems grey,empty it seems to me that everyone hates me. I feel that the depression will blizitsya,I really scary. It seems to me that I can't handle it. For me this world was very strange. I feel that I at the time to go to a psychologist but have me for the present. I do and wear to be miserable and lonely? And I'm only 22 years old. I no longer can tell me what should I do? On you one hope.
I have 10 years ago had the same problem... since in their self-realization self-development and spiritual perfection - this problem just not for me...
I never get bored and it is a pity that in days only 24 hours.... and life is so short and you spend it on negativity and hatred

альфред

Post by альфред » Mon Apr 06, 2009 17:13

Want to listen to through mindmachine affirmations and suggestion tell me what sesia or waves(alpha beta theta etc) for this approach and at what time of day it is better to do my car
Innerpulse

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 06, 2009 20:00

альфред wrote:Want to listen to through mindmachine affirmations and suggestion tell me what sesia or waves(alpha beta theta etc) for this approach and at what time of day it is better to do my car
Innerpulse
Session L03.

МИТРОФАН

Post by МИТРОФАН » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:13

THANK you