Homemade session

Installation and discussion
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 15, 2008 13:47

Стас24 wrote:Andrew Petrusha how to say say, right :)
You session was looking for LSD?

the Traveler I don't want anything, but me the effect was surprised. I told you some time all the negative symptoms disappeared, replaced by soporific consciousness - well, just "shovel head".
How to track the status and does not fly? There is some stuff in the Internal dialogue. As soon as he disappears everything... takes a pass.
Of course I was expecting faster reactions, because with Theta Improv do (no nightmares), it's supposed to mean something?
Yes I failed to mention another point. I tried several times to do not in the supine position. Here interesting.
I don't pass out. As in a sitting position it is hard to keep the neck turned out, either she fell or leaned back, you need some kind of stand.
In the unusual provisions for falling asleep listening to this session I eligible.
There is a sense of mild technote, Bud you before it was twisted on one place (there is such trenear). And then a strange feeling of whirling in the head.
Of course, I this session looked. It just corresponds to what You received. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 15, 2008 13:52

Путешественник wrote:Andrei Patrushevwhat is the rules? Some proportion (Golden ratio?)? "Swing" frequency in range? Please be more specific :).

I created these sessions so that the listener has learned gradually to a state with dominant theta activity. Back out in the other modes, on the basis of specific sessions is not required.
Classic session for the WTO is based on known empirical observation that the carrier frequency to 150Hz act mainly on the body, and above this range on different levels of consciousness.
For good WTO it is necessary the body to sleep and relax as much as possible and keep the mind awake. Therefore, in low load-bearing it is necessary to organize the theta stimulation, and high - alpha/beta (up to 15Hz). You have done the opposite.:)

сталкер 1

Post by сталкер 1 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 15:05

Could you Mr Patrushev to do for us orphans that thread for astral. Well, honestly you can do it, but we safe the buzz for nothing. Well, do not drink do we from morning to evening. and tutu picked up and went to the astral plane until Monday. Succu... anyway you vsek so well poluchaetstsa. Thanks in advance

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 15:34

Here you again! So it turns out... no way out? :cry:
Among other things I've dug in the Internet information about the OS and the Astral. Wow, this is a serious matter. You can fly, and in the past to come back and they want you there...
Turns out it is necessary to learn how to keep the mind awake and the body is relaxed, like meditation.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Dec 15, 2008 20:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Classic session for the WTO is based on known empirical observation that the carrier frequency to 150Hz act mainly on the body, and above this range on different levels of consciousness.
For good WTO it is necessary the body to sleep and relax as much as possible and keep the mind awake. Therefore, in low load-bearing it is necessary to organize the theta stimulation, and high - alpha/beta (up to 15Hz). You have done the opposite.
Done correctly and checked many times :). The beta and alpha I only use on the transition to theta stimulation. Slower rhythms are always on the bottom of the carrier. Consciousness it is important to keep it in the theta condition (also well-known empirical observation), alpha and beta will relax, and this session will not work.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 15, 2008 21:58

Путешественник wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Classic session for the WTO is based on known empirical observation that the carrier frequency to 150Hz act mainly on the body, and above this range on different levels of consciousness.
For good WTO it is necessary the body to sleep and relax as much as possible and keep the mind awake. Therefore, in low load-bearing it is necessary to organize the theta stimulation, and high - alpha/beta (up to 15Hz). You have done the opposite.
Done correctly and checked many times :). The beta and alpha I only use on the transition to theta stimulation. Slower rhythms are always on the bottom of the carrier. Consciousness it is important to keep it in the theta condition (also well-known empirical observation), alpha and beta will relax, and this session will not work.
Yes, I'm against it.:) Fly if You fly (not fatally)... Just until You have hundreds of tried and described it all ten times. Theta session as hypocrital, just reinforce your intention. :)

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Dec 15, 2008 22:26

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Yes, I'm against it.:) Fly if You fly (not fatally)... Just until You have hundreds of tried and described it all ten times. Theta session as hypocrital, just reinforce your intention. :)
az

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:00

Damn well doesn't download the file from the link! Downloaded files are 0 bytes.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:04

Gentlemen, where can I get this library? The link is nothing.

Парапсихолог

Post by Парапсихолог » Tue Apr 28, 2009 15:23

Please lay out, who may be again the library.

Гость

Post by Гость » Thu May 14, 2009 1:50

Please tell me where can I download the session "ZEN Super 7"and "Penetration into the void with ZOE Seven" on the LUMA 10.I have a inner Pulse.

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2009 0:11

2 Traveler

Well, you would have posted something in flac'e... Type for your MM session is not too different from the built-in. For the common people. From all that I read your "handmade" - should be something...

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Wed May 27, 2009 22:50

At numerous requests of workers spread their again library.

PS: the Link will be stored in cloud within 15 days, or 30 days from last download.

ZZY: Carefully read the instructions at the beginning of the topic ;)

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2009 0:11

Haven't watched any of SPA-SI-BO!!!

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2009 0:22

Well, it was, of course, LSS... SPA-SI-BO anyway, look poyuzat.
By the way, the Traveleras you theta-med. A. Patrushev? And what of your creations is better / worse?
Question without a second thought, just "theta-med." mass effects, previously impossible to reach; but, unfortunately, what you described - far.
All about the talent?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri May 29, 2009 0:42

To be honest, I have no drive respected A. Patrushev and buy them don't have the slightest desire. Not because I think they are not good enough, but because of the fact that everything that I at this moment required of such products, I can get on their own.
About his sessions, and modern psychotronic programs\devices: I would not recommend you to overestimate, or to underestimate the capabilities of modern devices and programs, they only help to achieve the desired state, but does not induce such a delicate mental States like AP, OS, or deep meditative States. Stable achieving that state on the first and strong desire to retain their can only be achieved with years of hard work. Of course the first step to do is very simple, especially with the help of instruments, but further movement will inevitably be associated with a variety of difficulties. Many such trivial problems, but solutions to them are not obvious and require exceptional self-control and ability to think extraordinary.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Jun 30, 2009 22:43

In General, I constantly Wake up at a frequency of 40Hz and the depression (osiv), and sleep hard then you have to put something in the alpha to relax and go to sleep

ольга дубасова

Post by ольга дубасова » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:10

hi!
I appeal to those .who can create a session for mayd machinew
according to my sequences with music and color?
it will be a very strong evolutionary tool.
see the description in the miscellaneous section
creators respond!!!!!!

Сергей_Л

Post by Сергей_Л » Sat Mar 13, 2010 19:43

yoshkin cat!!!!
LU-U-U-DIII!!!!!

perezaleyte pliiiiz!!!!
I also want to try, but then there was nothing heard... :roll:

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Tue Mar 16, 2010 16:51

Руслан Шаимов

Post by Руслан Шаимов » Thu Mar 25, 2010 23:03

please lay out again, there's nothing there

Руслан777

Post by Руслан777 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 0:37

somebody, please lay on the people, that is. You were given these file exchangers.

Сергей_Л

Post by Сергей_Л » Sat May 15, 2010 18:24

http://depositfiles.com/files/n5qm2xu07

keep the people !!!!
true keep can default 30 days )))

Руслан Шаимов

Post by Руслан Шаимов » Thu May 27, 2010 1:17

thank you!

http://www.predmeta.net/AstralProjetion.exe

lay out on a server who need it. :)

Руслан Шаимов

Post by Руслан Шаимов » Thu May 27, 2010 1:18

And comrades who enjoyed the sessions, say is the result? And the fact that everyone is silent.