Questions on the alpha range

Installation and discussion
Юзер
Questions on the alpha range

Post by Юзер » Tue Nov 25, 2008 18:09

Bought MM MindSpa about a week ago.
Feeling use good.
Use 7 session before bed, 3 in the morning. As advised on the website.
Question, one session was held with the trip, I only remember the fall (about 4 steps) and the rising tone, the other is held fully conscious, tedious.
In any case, more good? How to identify a meditative state?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 02, 2008 15:02

User
There are benefits in both cases to describe the meditative state is difficult,especially for those who don't know what it is...is inner peace and joyful rest with possible visual-auditory effects (I have both).

юзер

Post by юзер » Tue Dec 02, 2008 16:25

Thank you
I think the meditative state reach, I know, the failure I described, too, believe the result.
Decided not to go against the advice on the Russian site MindSpa in the theta range (8 session), estatica in the alpha range (1-6 sessions) about a month 2 times a day to use the device fails. I think alternate all 6, to fiction addiction.
Question device how to determine battery charge, an unexpected open session for this reason unpleasant.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 02, 2008 16:28

user
Failure is the first result.You took absolutely the right decision to practice first on alpha programs.On the instruments of the company photosonix about numbers at the bottom start to burn the point if the battery is low.I personally use the power supply and therefore devoid of such "joys". :wink: :)

Юзер

Post by Юзер » Tue Dec 02, 2008 21:56

I do not want to increase the number of wires, but probably should. Very little technical information about the mind Spa, basically all use other machines, too bad, well, nothing will understand.

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:13

Guys, need some advice.

Engaged since June 2007, with rims (Healing Conductor, Ultramesh, Star traveler) and machine (only session on relaxation (i02 and R-Ki)). All programs are used when necessary, internal readiness and willingness.

I have traced this pattern in the last 3-4 months after training with Healing and relaxation sessions: no previous feelings of emotional relaxation... and appears aggressiveness and anxiety, and it appears at the time when trying to work out some inner problem. In the aftermath of the study, after the sessions or present physical relaxation (which is also important for me) or is the alarm.

Can't understand what can be is this my reaction? Of course, I understand that all individually, but maybe someone of the participants, was something similar. Please share your opinion.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58

Developing
Hi!It happened to me,but not for long.The words Andrew is a "possible side effect" from processing negative experiences.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 09, 2008 13:08

Развивающийся wrote:I Have traced this pattern in the last 3-4 months after training with Healing and relaxation sessions: no previous feelings of emotional relaxation... and appears aggressiveness and anxiety, and it appears at the time when trying to work out some inner problem. In the aftermath of the study, after the sessions or present physical relaxation (which is also important for me) or is the alarm.
I think that all mindmachines go through it sooner or later.... my identity such hranica happened... the current I from the initial theta sessions... a couple of times and parametres is started.... got my intensive study (mainly the disk Explorer and solar wind) and theta improov.... now half an hour one night provide very vivid dreams or WASPS....so go ahead and continue :D :D :D

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 09, 2008 13:14

юзер wrote:I think the meditative state reach, I know, the failure I described, too, believe the result.
my identity periodically lapses occur... mainly from the solar wind to fall into a deep sleep for 4-5 track

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Tue Dec 09, 2008 15:19

Dimas Going forward, Thank you for the feedback!
And then I started to worry that I have is that something is wrong.

I read somewhere, maybe here, maybe on another site that States that are developed with the help of audio are lost at high temperature (ill with flu). This also applies to alpha too?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 09, 2008 15:49

nope... there has been ill with flu with a temperature of 39 and 5 (we have the whole office perished with such temperature including men who drink vodka) and so... solar wind at a high temperature still more deepen the condition.... and Kundalini running through the spine so I thought I'll die... and the conductor at a temperature 38ведет to reduce this temperature in conjunction with paracetamol however... the wait all OK state has not disappeared anywhere

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 09, 2008 20:31

Developing
Yeah,I heard from Andrew that the disease, like nividium progress..just remember,even on the forum it's there somewhere...After an illness it is necessary to resume work.I will be glad to hear a comment or rebuttal from Andrew.I too have high fever during the illness were...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 09, 2008 22:04

Going forward
And you have the Kundalini feels like? As if high on music, like creepy ass to the head, but across your back... or right in the spine feel?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:03

Damn, people, you, still hurt? 8)
I have a year of no suffering up to this sore throat 4 times a year was... Where would people get infected on purpose... damn :lol:

Follow the diet, then do nicado not ill. Snot is starch+protein, that stuff that we eat, the body gets rid of it. Illness is a cleansing crisis. Less starch, protein, and generally crappy food and all.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:12

ЗОМБИ wrote:AND you have the Kundalini feels like? As if high on music, like creepy ass to the head, but across your back... or right in the spine feel?
begins in the spine pounding upwards from navel to throat (does not go further - the throat chakra is clogged with junk - we need to work with her) at the temperature and the solar wind sensations... escho then head bangs and temples ache... but to go this is a study of the disk of the solar wind....
ЖСЛ wrote:Damn, people, you, still hurt?
Yes... 1 flu 2 years... and all perished... at home and at work... just dramatically raised the temperature to 39 and 5 lasts 3 days then begins to subside

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 10, 2008 17:29

ЖСЛ wrote:Damn, people, you, still hurt? 8)
I have a year of no suffering up to this sore throat 4 times a year was... Where would people get infected on purpose... damn :lol:

Follow the diet, then do nicado not ill. Snot is starch+proteinthe shit that we eat, the body gets rid of it. Illness is a cleansing crisis. Less starch, protein, and generally crappy food and all.
You're a wonder, ZHSL! :o :?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Dec 10, 2008 20:29

Going forward
Duck still, where are localized the sensations? Clearly in the spine or across the back?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:18

Идущая вперед wrote: begins in the spine pounding upwards from navel to throat (does not go further - the throat chakra is clogged with junk - it is necessary to work with it)

Remove Turboslim all that concerns function to negotiate with people, the business logic(efficiency in the external world, Finance).
Will disappear and the blocks on vishudha, they are out of my head 8)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Follow the diet, then do nicado not ill. Snot is starch+proteinthe shit that we eat, the body gets rid of it. Illness is a cleansing crisis. Less starch, protein, and generally crappy food and all.
Thank you. But this theory Genes Malakhov. Maybe he was wrong, but it works :) And the starch in them precisely there :?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:30

ZHSL
Malakhova f toppku... theorist...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:01

ЗОМБИ wrote:ZHSL
Malakhova f toppku... theorist...
you know who and what ftopict, and who and what not :) Also understand how deep that phapluat :wink:

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:44

Dimas wrote:After an illness it is necessary to resume work.
This process, at least I have takes quite seriously... and I noticed that when fatigue now there is no desire to use sessions or discs, and with the disease moreover, although in the past it was the opposite. Probably, the organism has some part that I worked long enough with sessions on relaxation, turned into a skill. I too would be interested to hear the opinion of Andrew.
I have a year of no suffering up to this sore throat 4 times a year was... Where would people get infected on purpose... damn :lol: Follow the food.
Now, sometimes there are ailments, but look at all this under a different angle, so I needed... for what? For myself, found the answers, after the realization of which to get sick got sick. We had also been sick and as efficiently, to remember the terrible!

And about the food, try to eat what you need. And it is interesting to observe their needs. And food choices, surprised. No wonder they say that the body is very wise and not only in the food...

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Thu Dec 11, 2008 15:13

On the forum found how to start working with MM: "Session level "r" plus the session i2." As I understand r - alpha range, what is i2 how to find her in Mintsa and generally how to start on MM MindSpa.
Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 11, 2008 16:03

ЖСЛ wrote:
Идущая вперед wrote: begins in the spine pounding upwards from navel to throat (does not go further - the throat chakra is clogged with junk - it is necessary to work with it)

Remove Turboslim all that concerns function to negotiate with people, the business logic(efficiency in the external world, Finance).
Will disappear and the blocks on vishudha, they are out of my head 8)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Thank you. But this theory Genes Malakhov. Maybe he was wrong, but it works :) And the starch in them precisely there :?
Right way, Tovarisch! :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 11, 2008 16:24

Андрей МиндСпа wrote:On the forum found how to start working with MM: "Session level "r" plus the session i2." As I understand r - alpha range, what is i2 how to find her in Mintsa and generally how to start on MM MindSpa.
Thank you
Recommendations for Innerpulse. For MindSpa detailed recommendations in the instructions.

Андрей МиндСпа

Post by Андрей МиндСпа » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Андрей МиндСпа wrote:On the forum found how to start working with MM: "Session level "r" plus the session i2." As I understand r - alpha range, what is i2 how to find her in Mintsa and generally how to start on MM MindSpa.
Thank you
Recommendations for Innerpulse. For MindSpa detailed recommendations in the instructions.
Okay, thank you. All carefully investigated, have put into sharing.