Creating a perfect body

Installation and discussion
Андрюша
Creating a perfect body

Post by Андрюша » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:15

Question! Can I use sessions of mind machine to pump up muscles? Is there such a session?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:31

well, you laugh...
in the gym you can pump up the muscles... equipment and regular classes again... proper nutrition...
and mm will teach you to relax after a hard physical session... pump up the energy if not enough... wise up... a lot.... to open something new in myself...and interesting...
actually, I heard about this method... ie. you in the brain create the thought form of a perfect body... ie what you want to see then... what do the ladies dig your body, etc. and are doing every day is all in a certain time - such a specific charge for the subconscious with the help of the rainbow arc which can be affirmations like
my body is beautiful
my muscles strong
well, etc. read the forum there's a lot on this subject
and the subconscious mind itself begins to work on this problem i.e. you suddenly find that you are drawn to the gym or to do at home...

Андрюша

Post by Андрюша » Wed Nov 19, 2008 14:54

thank you! actually I knew about it. Just thought maybe there are some session which act through the brain to the muscles via the nervous system, and they begin to grow. Not without effort, of course,perceptions of a strong body!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 19, 2008 15:14

Андрюша wrote:thank you! actually I knew about it. Just thought maybe there are some session which act through the brain to the muscles via the nervous system, and they begin to grow. Not without effort, of course,perceptions of a strong body!
The alpha session, on the one hand, contribute to the visualization, on the other, contribute to the immersion of the images in the subconscious (hypnotic effect).
And third, promote deep relaxation after a workout, which greatly increases their effectiveness. :D

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Nov 19, 2008 15:29

Andrew
Hematoma of the biceps Tropicamide adenoma, a cyst of the quadriceps hip - bodybuilding. 8)

Not to be taken seriously :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2008 19:09

[quote="Andrew"]thank you! actually I knew about it. Just thought maybe there are some session which act through the brain to the muscles via the nervous system, and they begin to grow.
plow in the gym to sweat several times a week???
for what??? I for one do not like pumped ugly pitching bursting from the steroids or whatever it's called...
they say... power is not mind...
better than mm to buy and download brain....
but do muscle pumps and then to do with a mind machine, i.e. to develop the body and spirit almost simultaneously....

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Nov 19, 2008 20:27

About the "jar" also should not be forgotten. But, we must remember that one "jar" thou shalt not "schastliv". Bones, tendons, internal organs and glands, the nervous system. "To lubricate the mechanism it is necessary entirely, instead of pumping all the oil to one nut".

РедКактус

Post by РедКактус » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:35

Nasamom fact, the topic is very serious, from my point of view, I just see a problem in that there are not people in the subject, so all comments from a position of "life experience", because this topic turned into a farce... the whole theme of "mind machines and sports" clear with MM it is possible to effectively recover, plus self hypnosis, because this is important... but there is one not clear moment - whether it is possible for example to increase the production of growth hormone or to speed up metabolism or how that on another to influence the anabolic effects in orgaznizma with special sessions... and even during the flow of the above-described process cocoa has a special pattern of frequencies that can be reproduced artificially...for example there is a special Amateur BWgen preset "Muscle Development helper" which according to the author, promotes the release of growth hormone... But how to rate this preset is quite difficult, and the discussion of it on the website the same not have any specific opinion ( plus the difficulties of translation, all in English). Voobshem the theme is quite interesting, but not disclosed :cry:

Post by Guest » Sat May 09, 2009 8:50

РедКактус wrote:...for example there is a special Amateur BWgen preset "Muscle Development helper" which according to the author, promotes the release of growth hormone... But how to rate this preset is quite difficult, and the discussion of it on the website the same not have any specific opinion ( plus the difficulties of translation, all in English). Voobshem the theme is quite interesting, but not disclosed :cry:
But what if you go to the clinic, to hand over the analysis on growth hormone, then, after listening to a preset get tested again? I think it's all right in its place.

Post by Guest » Sat May 09, 2009 22:04

Did you know that a mind-machine uses frequency waves are dangerous to humans,but only low power :evil: ?

Руслик

Post by Руслик » Sat May 09, 2009 23:51

Anonymous wrote:did you know that a mind-machine uses frequency waves are dangerous to humans,but only low power :evil: ?
you can be more specific? interesting topic. I think about it consciously or unconsciously thought by many owners of mm

Post by Guest » Sun May 10, 2009 0:26

Anonymous wrote:did you know that a mind-machine uses frequency waves are dangerous to humans,but only low power :evil: ?
"All that doesn't kill me makes me stronger" (C) :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun May 10, 2009 16:14

Guest wrote:And you know that the mind-machine uses frequency waves are dangerous to humans,but only low power
That kind of nonsense? Learn the theory!

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Tue May 26, 2009 22:14

Use the Full session in front of the rocking chair.Potential increases somewhere 10-15%, used to drink creatine,here is the same thing only you don't need anything to drink,10 minutes of flight and just effect.Session collects the brain is confidence and the bar is easier.It is possible in principle and without MM,but it is so hard to assemble the brain and concentrate on his physical exercises.Well, after of course you can and relax to work.