Stopping the internal dialogue and MM

Installation and discussion
В.В.З
Stopping the internal dialogue and MM

Post by В.В.З » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:24

Anyone has experience using the MM sessions to stop the internal dialogue? what is the session gave a positive result? and generally, I wanted to develop this theme at the Shirshov and deeper, in my opinion stopping the internal dialogue is an important part of development

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: stopping the internal dialogue and MM

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:09

В.В.З wrote:Anyone has experience using the MM sessions to stop the internal dialogue? what is the session gave a positive result? and generally, I wanted to develop this theme at the Shirshov and deeper, in my opinion stopping the internal dialogue is an important part of development
"One man stopped the internal dialogue and left all alone" (R. Bandler)
Community is centrally located internal dialogue (neobosnovano perception), usually happens automatically when engaging with the alpha sessions. And after in everyday life also you will notice the instant of stopping VD.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Oct 30, 2008 19:09

if you consume a MM for 3 months regular internal dialogue goes by itself... only it is very important not to overdo it in the process...
also help simple meditation... sit in the Lotus position with your eyes closed and just stupidly repeat to myself the word VOID... but if the thoughts get introduced drove them... very harashi for the start of the VD help of mantra and music with high vibrations (OM for example) wait in the Internet of this music dam free... for example здесьhttp://youryoga.org/music/goodmusic.htm

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Thu Oct 30, 2008 21:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote: community is centrally located internal dialogue (neobosnovano perception), usually happens automatically when engaging with the alpha sessions. And after in everyday life also you will notice the instant of stopping VD.
Confirm az . alpha good for this, especially in combination with the theta. But those who have learned to sink into theta state without losing consciousness are the theta+Delta to zamiksovat. And even better from the beta+alpha go down to alpha+thetaand a little there to grab and down to the theta+Delta.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Oct 30, 2008 22:02

People, don't be fooled. Valid stopping the internal dialogue leads to such things - upload...

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Thu Oct 30, 2008 22:20

ZHSLI do not argue ;). It all depends on the trainee. But it is not so difficult if kolesom to catch :). Another thing to keep... Can say one thing, without stopping the internal dialogue is impossible such things as OS, for example. In General, involuntary stop occur each. For example, in transport. Just in such moments, the memory works somewhat differently, and remember these moments is somewhat more complicated.

During the "dips" when using the mind-machines, especially in the theta state, just stops, only the observer, alas, without the internal dialogue is not used and immediately turned off. If you allow yourself to relax, but at the same time, to observe, after a brief loss of consciousness (or even without it), you can Wake up with a stopped internal dialogue.

And the inner dialogue can be disabled if you send all the outward ear, i.e. to listen to the world... so many ways in fact... everything is not listed.

В.В.З

Post by В.В.З » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:community is centrally located internal dialogue (neobosnovano perception), usually happens automatically when engaging with the alpha sessions. And after in everyday life also you will notice the instant of stopping VD.
I have the Novo Pro 100, yet already half a year sit on the Alf sessions, the result is but small, although I have serious ranenie with the army, tangential shrapnel ranenie in the right hemisphere, the injuries, since 1988, a lot has changed since the purchase MM, although 15 years practice yoga and sports and fasting allowed me to remove all the problems associated with rananim, but VD won't leave me, sleep has become much better, full control over VD before going to sleep, but in posednevnoy life it bothers me, now I began to use d11, meditation on low, second day, and one of the problems was held, that when I try to force VD of the stops, strong naprijenie in the forehead, after the start of the d11 voltage was receiveda, moved to the temporal part, but it does not give me discomfort
Идущая вперед wrote:only very important not to overdo it in the process...
of course thanks for rasplata quite old, but read your whole message, I think that you are pereuserdstvovat, I don't want to offend you, but after the top with combat aura)))))))) life is a quiet road and not running on the spot))))))
Путешественник wrote:but those who have learned to sink into theta state without losing consciousness possible theta+Delta zamiksovat
almost all sessions lose consciousness for a quarter of the session, although at d11 lost consciousness today, but the first time was just a rush, the whole body became wadded, his hands burned, and I was sitting in the head, in his skull))))
THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED, REACHING FORWARD NOT OBIJAYSYA,<

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:39

В.В.З wrote:when I try to force VD of the stops, strong naprijenie in the frontal part
Affect VD power is not the best way. Much better just to let him stay.

В.В.З

Post by В.В.З » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:11

the Traveler
know what it can afford, may lie for hours, rasslableniem, still as an eternal record.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Oct 31, 2008 17:31

yeah... I have regular periods overdose from using MM....
but I'm not standing still and especially not quietly move forward....
finally broke through visualization by using disk Explorer and now I see very specific images on the screen of inner vision :) :) :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Oct 31, 2008 17:36

we have a character in Russian literature under the name of OBLOMOV
well, the person lay blankly on the couch staring at the ceiling....
I mean the stop VD...

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Oct 31, 2008 20:08

Идущая вперед wrote:sit in the Lotus position with your eyes closed and just stupidly repeat to myself the word VOID... but if the thoughts get introduced drove them... very harashi for the start of the VD help of mantra and music with high vibrations (OM for example)
What is to stop if the head is spinning the word "EMPTINESS"? :)
we have a character in Russian literature under the name of OBLOMOV
well, the person lay blankly on the couch staring at the ceiling....
I mean the stop VD...
On the contrary, the stopped state when VD is very active and full force. All it really is, of course, only if person is conscious.

But as I said above: stop VD is half the work, important consciousness keep. And so it is possible with a hammer to stop VD :evil:

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:16

so
Путешественник wrote:posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:08 pm

Going forward wrote(a):
sitting in the Lotus position with your eyes closed and just stupidly repeat to myself the word VOID... but if the thoughts get introduced drove them... very harashi for the start of the VD help of mantra and music with high vibrations (OM for example)
What is to stop if the head is spinning the word "EMPTINESS"?
Quote:
after a few (or many) repetitions of the word VOID comes VOID really just need to concentrate

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:40

Anonymous wrote: after a few (or many) repetitions of the word VOID comes VOID really just need to concentrate
Perhaps I will not argue. However, my opinion is that the key issue is concentration.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Nov 03, 2008 23:05

And why do we need to stop VD? What it can give us? Who knows?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Tue Nov 04, 2008 20:16

Stop VD releases the energy that has been spent on it.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:22

And what can you do? In what sense?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:56

I read somewhere that even a minor stop VD 12 seconds helps the body to cope with illnesses and start the recovery mechanism
this time
stop VD comes creative vision
and finally a lot of new and interesting appears in my life :D :D :D

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 10, 2008 21:35

I have one of the first long-term spontaneous stops VD caused a feeling of osalemisest.
Until then, I have practiced Wasps and very successful machine was not. I went to work and was thinking about something very distant. It was mid-spring on the street was wonderful. First, before VD stopped, I suddenly realized how good and beautiful on the street. I walked in and literally caught every Serah, looked at the wonderful pictures the awakening of nature, wiral in itself velikolepnyi smell the drop-down buds of the poplars. Suddenly the body shiver, as happens when a beautiful melody gets you through. With eyes like removed the veil that covered my eyes for many years. Ambient sounds has acquired an incredible depth of merging in a very harmonious pattern. I was shocked and so lost even sat down on a bench, the benefit of it I grabbed. Lasted this condition must not last long, and after a while urbanizirovan thoughts again are seamlessly integrated into my thinking process. However, the sense of euphoria and lightness in the body has long left me.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Nov 10, 2008 21:37

My previous message

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Nov 10, 2008 22:15

Going forward
You can read about cardiac arrest 8)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:43

Идущая вперед wrote:stop VD comes creative vision
is interesting option - the images capture the minds and VD stops from the images :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:51

Евгений Кош wrote:
Идущая вперед wrote:stop VD comes creative vision
is interesting option - the images capture the minds and VD stops from the images :)
Yeah,in my opinion one of the most effective ways.But you must first learn to enter a state where the images are bright and highly addictive,I have it happens all the time between sleep and wakefulness.

Шкипер

Post by Шкипер » Sun Nov 23, 2008 13:50

Ростислав wrote:And what can you do? In what sense?
Judging by your avatar you yourself well know it

Мимо проходил...

Post by Мимо проходил... » Sun Aug 29, 2010 15:27

I stop the dialogue and to improve the clarity of the help.
1 athletic training according to a planned scheme.
2 Singing and dancing
3 the gospel