Stopping the internal dialogue and MM

Installation and discussion
Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:09

the whole question is how to preserve this as the lack of spontaneous thought process!? of course there are techniques meditatsii and Osho in my opinion (there are in Cuba) not replace it...but how can help of the session and drives it for a stable result? and make it grow steadily...? how exactly this is better, simpler and more detailed plan? The process is certainly significant at the time, but invaluable for the results...And afraid alone, to stay (Patrushev quoted above) - of course treacherous and false ego, the root of our sinful nature!
I do not understand why we podderzhivaem mudrenee words, when it is easier? and why so technical and confusing - century dialogue?? rather it's a monologue of a madman, through ancestors tasted the fruit of knowledge of good and evil and thus fallen from their spirit (center) in the soul, the mind, etc... Traveler, that's what you had - that's SAMADHI. May God give you(and me and all truly striving for this) not to stop on the way, but to go without fear, in complete loneliness and emptiness, as taught by the Buddha and Osho, then what was the moment become eternal Divine ecstasy ("a sudden and final enlightenment"). by the way - Osho has very seryeznie objections to the direct and forcible suppression concentration of the thinking process...direct way - there's definitely incorrect and the release isn't real, and the fake depressed mind...

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:18

Алекс711 wrote:the whole question is how to preserve this as the lack of spontaneous thought process!? of course there are techniques meditatsii and Osho in my opinion (there are in Cuba) not replace it...but how can help of the session and drives it for a stable result? and make it grow steadily...? how exactly this is better, simpler and more detailed plan? The process is certainly significant at the time, but invaluable for the results...And afraid alone, to stay (Patrushev quoted above) - of course treacherous and false ego, the root of our sinful nature!
I do not understand why we podderzhivaem mudrenee words, when it is easier? and why so technical and confusing - century dialogue?? rather it's a monologue of a madman, through ancestors tasted the fruit of knowledge of good and evil and thus fallen from their spirit (center) in the soul, the mind, etc... Traveler, that's what you had - that's SAMADHI. May God give you(and me and all truly striving for this) not to stop on the way, but to go without fear, in complete loneliness and emptiness, as taught by the Buddha and Osho, then what was the moment become eternal Divine ecstasy ("a sudden and final enlightenment"). by the way - Osho has very seryeznie objections to the direct and forcible suppression concentration of the thinking process...direct way - there's definitely incorrect and the release isn't real, and the fake depressed mind...

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:19

...someone wrote vishe that the gospel identity helps. I am a Christian..,but I think any thing if you start to use as doctrine/ food for thought - no matter how correct it was not myself, will be wrapped up in a barrier. Christ said you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. not through the book, and experienced, trusting.., aware of the deep! although I help the promises of the gospel/the Bible, when God gives them on their way, when they sound...("Remus")

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:24

if anyone is interested in the outer dialogue - write in a personal pliz. I am bad and go on the forum, slowly and not always.
...Consistently with respect to all seekers of truth! Alex

Post by 8590 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53

Hi! about the Internal dialogue. Using of bodily therapy. Month listened to the disc Thompson. EU t the disc from him about taking thoughts from the subconscious. And shorter came after that it is necessary to develop the body, massage yourself to do. And very important: he is full of love or something. Nev the meaning of the blue and I felt the fullness again breathing practices help to understand itself. good luck. I feel that I wonder myself. What's going on around drummed

Димитрий

Re:

Post by Димитрий » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:49

Мимо проходил... wrote:Me stop the dialogue and to improve the clarity of the help.
1 athletic training according to a planned scheme.
2 Singing and dancing
3 the gospel
Simply meditation (all three paragraphs), right? :)

Манстер

Re: stopping the internal dialogue and MM

Post by Манстер » Sun Aug 19, 2012 16:10

If you go back to the given topic by the author (it is interesting to me), with all of the statements outlined here can be stated that MM helps stop VD, so that consistently practicing first to alpha and then to theta and then to Delta sessions, practitioners are trained for conscious ATS.
I use Navigator and I want to apply implicit in it the possibility for the police Department.
After reviewing the contents of the user not found in her sessions containing a strictly alpha, theta and Delta waves, typically each session (almost) is a composition of all of the above frequencies, i.e., to implement the recommendations of consistent training (alpha-theta-Delta) is not possible. It is possible that in the sequential training is not necessary and quite acceptable practice session containing all three of these range of the waves?
If so then I am interested in the name of the session (or a sequence of sessions) according to the instructions to the Navigator. Who has experience please respond.
Or another:
Question to Andrei Patrushev, please tell me how best to use Navigator and preset in this session to train the ability to stop VD?
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: stopping the internal dialogue and MM

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 19, 2012 22:15

Munster
The head is also always present all frequencies. The question of power. All sessions of "r" can be considered the alpha sessions.
Usually for the ATS good enough to work on the alpha.
Nowhere have I given the recommendations of the "alpha-theta-Delta". :? The recommendations were: alpha-beta-theta-alpha(creative).