Session on relaxation and sonolucent.

Installation and discussion
Стас24
Session on relaxation and sonolucent.

Post by Стас24 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 14:47

I have a pathological problem relaxation. Due to the curvature of the back to sleep has gotten worse(kyphosis+scoliosis). Here I began to try ways deeper and faster relaxation. Used auto later little mastered self hypnosis can be part of the render but over time, all forgotten, have ceased to do. Bought InnerPulse, I think that will help me. Start with sessions of r07. Deep rest, S04. Deepsleep, S06. TKO.
I just started, but I'm upset. These super sessions, the effect is small.
Maybe something I do not. Maybe during the lesson it is about something to think or not to think. I want to get the same effect as from idian meditation Shavasana (dead pose). When the mind is awake and body is asleep like the dead, even impossible to move, as frozen, like the body of someone else.
During the sessions, I don't know how the others, but there is discomfort. Hot, like something is wrong like heart pounding, or I think so and a waste of sleep can't smell you. BUT poyavlyautsya fleeting fragments of images of the type of memory and invented by the mind.Also a fleeting feeling perevorachivanija, as if the face of the world. But Nike of heaviness in the legs and arms, lightness,detachment. On the contrary, a strange sense of anxiety and tension.
Maybe I don't fit the standard earphones they give and create the effect of the Hoop.

КАА1970

Post by КАА1970 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 16:24

I think you should do gymnastics for the spine in the first place. And to treat one meditation in the back the same as is dental treatment constantly use anesthesia. :roll:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Oct 21, 2008 17:35

when you lie in Savasana it is necessary to observe a number of conditions
1. you should lie on a smooth surface ie no bed nor sofa does not fit - better floor or Board chegonit throw from splinters
2. hands palms up
3. in the pose of Shavasana I do yoga Nidrei posted here
really helps расслабитьсяhttp://priroda.inc.ru/design/arxiv.html
4. my identity in innerpulse during the sessions of the visualization of a kaleidoscope and amusement Park such rod pictures - direct Aivazovsky resting
when the back hurts it is not harasho... gymnastics and yoga is great to help the current need of a competent instructor - not a thread dunce..
Explorer listen to in Savasana for 70 minutes so relax that the body is not felt...

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 18:11

Gymnastics is good, but I need tension and relaxation.
Gymnastics is also voltage specific order. And when everything is buzzing you want to "disconnect" in the literal and figurative sense.
Today was spent autotrenning and it worked great, I mean I fell asleep and woke up a cucumber. That's what I want to achieve using the apparatus, but does not work. The fact that conventional self-help is complicated, difficult to stay awake, to stay conscious.
Savasana involves a number of conditions, I've tried. I conditions are not suitable. Palm, arms straight, lie on a straight etc.
I do my main conditions to anywhere else in the body is not aching and not distracted!
I'm still looking for an easier way of entering the state. To say what I don't know. The campaign must be determined. More precisely, I have determined, there are tacos turn, a trait for which there is a fork in the road.
Or you fall asleep (just cut down) or your body literally immobilized and the mind remains awake. The features are very much a desire not to think, and go to the fork of the DREAM. But I want to get to the other.
I think I need to try different techniques and sessions to decide. At the second fork, I like the fact that you turn into a Director. But preferably prior to be able well to represent things internally to speak correctly to inadvertently disconnect.
By the way, I'm more uspokaivayut noise of the surf or imitate.
I'm afraid to experiment with d06. Deep Low Meditation and d07. Deep ‘n back. The forum has been written this could happen, type of respiratory arrest.
Savasana liked the simplicity, without language. In a third stage can be great to relax.Well, the blue sky acts strongly.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 13:47

Prodolgenia to experience different session.
While liked: alpha editable i02. Alpha Improv, Hypnotic state (LRN19 - Useful for hypnosis and self-hypnosis, positive affirmations) taken from additional sessions and Hypnotic condition 2 (LRN20) Version (LRN 19 with dual binaural beats).
After them just wanted to sleep.
Dreams lately have become somehow outlive, by contrasting and diverse. In General, the dreams intensified.
Theta-modified - for sleeping not suitable. On the first day of testing had a nightmare, although the first and last of all sleep.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 29, 2008 18:35

YES, there is, too, so nineties - then flooded troubles one after the other (although it may be unrelated) but the nightmares were specific....
DISK EXPLORER is a 70-minute fully relaxes and harmonizes both hemispheres... and escho visualization shot for that oooooooochen respect and uvazhuha
session the BODY is ASLEEP the MIND AWAKE when multiple everyday usages works wonders... but first I need a good alpha to work... without it anywhere :D :D :D
I like NIRVANAMANIA this session is the classroom session in UH... somewhere in the middle I notice that my mouth stretched and I smile the smile is not just external IT is INTERNAL... SMILING MY whole BODY... AND AT the END COMES AS a TYPE of NIRVANA (ie, all very good... no problems... everything is...) or relaxed deep sleep with pleasant dreams....
going forward

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 01, 2008 21:10

I use since April, mostly alpha session last month switched to theta, there is no "negative", just fun and nightmares never dreamed of...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 01, 2008 23:38

Anonymous wrote:I Use since April, mostly alpha session last month switched to theta, there is no "negative", just fun and nightmares never dreamed of...
Well, some wind...:) In Russia there is some tendency to sadomasochism. The majority somehow believes that if you didn't pakollisia, and useful the effect is small.
Ask Isla - expertise...:)

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 14:44

After 6 sessions of alpha modified i02. Alpha Improv effect is super.
Although most of the sessions focused on relaxation and getting to sleep, alpha - very strongly lulls. Stronger than some sleepy session (S04. Deepsleep, S06. TKO)
Don't know how to describe condition, but for a while I lose all sense of time, rather 30 minutes lost in the moment. No internal speech. Like a flash, nachalos and ended I hadn't noticed, but after the brain requires sleep.
Tried during the session to provide guidance, it is hard to keep consciousness, which simply flies away. Not to say that off completely. In the brain appears as if the hearth light, pleasant and soothing that he treats you. Generally, euphoria and sleep in one.
PS not yet tried to increase the session timeout, but I think will not be worse!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:00

Stas, try d02. Carrying low tone does not hurt ears, good relaxing.

Бедный Котейко

Post by Бедный Котейко » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:05

Stas, try d02. Carrying low tone does not hurt ears, good relaxing. There is still sesia among meditations the last or penultimate is also a very good prepare for sleep :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 20, 2008 18:09

Стас24 wrote: Hot, like something is wrong like heart pounding, or I think so and a waste of sleep can't smell you. BUT poyavlyautsya fleeting fragments of images of the type of memory and invented by the mind.Also a fleeting feeling perevorachivanija, as if the face of the world. But Nike of heaviness in the legs and arms, lightness,detachment. On the contrary, a strange sense of anxiety and tension
Stas is very similar to the feeling before going to the astral plane... just have to roll out of the body... read the forum aing...
I have a similar reaction in the middle of the disk of the solar wind... but I don't fiksiruesh on these feelings and calmly passing out to sleep... the alarm has become obsolete somewhere 4 -5 months ago, the disk Explorer... :D :D :D

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 13:58

now I try with the Theta variable
To sleep perfect by far. After listening to the session, the head heavy, Bud, you were awakened by a phone call and you never woke up at all. I noticed features. The body gets stiff. But the heart is strange starts to work, knocking and knocking-it just otvlekaet from trisonomy. Tolley I thought I did Tolley actually, but the breathing slows down so much that sometimes you have to consciously dilate a deep breath, Bud, you caught a few seconds of breath. Sometimes you have to chuvstvo from his snoring. Snoring appears by itself even when I'm all aware of that.
After the session, I want to sleep. The session can be increased to hours. Increase session increases drowsiness.