The installation and format of the sessions

Installation and discussion
Ведов

Post by Ведов » Thu May 07, 2009 18:01

Dear Andrew! Thank You for the quick response. It all the case and many have led to positive results. It is a pity that this information is still there in Your corporate documents and guides.
Download new sessions in accordance with the refinements that You sent me, in principle happened. In any case, part (4) of the alpha session from Your library, in principle, for the car became. More - does not want to, because he swears that there is no place. Your method can only replace some of Your sessions to the other within a section "u". How to get into other sections and to replace them fully or partially unclear. I have tried all four versions of "Downloada" - everything ends flashing in the window of the machine the message "FrL". What does this mean?
I also asked: "how to change something in the built-in library, that is, to add or remove from it one or two?" How you can finally choose a particular library is already installed and to remove it all, replacing the later with any new? For this reason - full neponyatka. That is probably for the more educated in computer science people there is no problem, but You sell cars for a simple "users", and they get stuck.
Therefore, it would be necessary to You or one of your colleagues has written a sensible guide like "Mind machines for dummies" and for all would close the subject.
In the meantime, look forward to Your help again.
Vedov

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 07, 2009 19:55

Ведов wrote:Dear Andrew! Thank You for the quick response. It all the case and many have led to positive results. It is a pity that this information is still there in Your corporate documents and guides.
Download new sessions in accordance with the refinements that You sent me, in principle happened. In any case, part (4) of the alpha session from Your library, in principle, for the car became. More - does not want to, because he swears that there is no place. Your method can only replace some of Your sessions to the other within a section "u". How to get into other sections and to replace them fully or partially unclear. I have tried all four versions of "Downloada" - everything ends flashing in the window of the machine the message "FrL". What does this mean?
I also asked: "how to change something in the built-in library, that is, to add or remove from it one or two?" How you can finally choose a particular library is already installed and to remove it all, replacing the later with any new? For this reason - full neponyatka. That is probably for the more educated in computer science people there is no problem, but You sell cars for a simple "users", and they get stuck.
Therefore, it would be necessary to You or one of your colleagues has written a sensible guide like "Mind machines for dummies" and for all would close the subject.
In the meantime, look forward to Your help again.
Vedov
Unfortunately (or rather fortunately :)) to edit or delete the built-in machine session impossible.
My session, thanks to my favorite programming techniques is too long, so do not intermeddle. Those that got in should be enough for three weeks of regular classes, so, in my opinion, this is not a problem. :)
To replace something in the section U need to choose the download option is clear and not append.
We are constantly improving. :)<

Ведов

Post by Ведов » Thu May 07, 2009 20:31

Thank you, Andrew, and that, though the time wasted stop wasting. But my advice about the "Mind machines for dummies" do not neglect - this book (or the article at least) well would describe your company as caring about the time and mood of their customers.
Moreover, to write well You personally can, and a big problem for You it is not present (read Your work).
Success! Vedov/

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 08, 2009 12:41

Ведов wrote:Thank you, Andrew, and that, though the time wasted stop wasting. But my advice about the "Mind machines for dummies" do not neglect - this book (or the article at least) well would describe your company as caring about the time and mood of their customers.
Moreover, to write well You personally can, and a big problem for You it is not present (read Your work).
Success! Vedov/
Thank you!

Руслан Туников

Search uploaded sessions

Post by Руслан Туников » Sat May 09, 2009 23:53

Hello. Uploaded today in the car InnerPulse, five sessions from Andrew
Patrushev, whom showed P01.P02.P03.P04.P05, loaded without removing the old one. Where are these Sessi to look for in the machine? That is the problem, tell me please.

Post by Guest » Sun May 10, 2009 19:45

Ruslan Monikov
All huge Hello! With the recent holidays.
Question about detection of installed sessions have disappeared by itself, had only to look through message. Everything works fine.

ваван555

Post by ваван555 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 21:57

good people!!! tell me pls! anyone: where can I get "L/S Librarian software." ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jun 30, 2009 22:25