The installation and format of the sessions

Installation and discussion
B&S

Post by B&S » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:05

my line was broken in strings, comments, and the other lines I have not changed anything and all started to work.
Therefore, for simplicity, and advised to kill the line of comments.

champ0

Post by champ0 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 14:23

B&S wrote:Try to add one session using the session Download (clear). Reboot the machine and try to run it, but in General there is very good instruction was, in the relevant forum thread.
Thanks everything is fine I was a little slow.

Виктор17

Post by Виктор17 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:37

B&S wrote:well...
let's mail :-)
will throw
Thank you very much :) now working :)

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Tue Feb 13, 2007 0:12

Also can't copy the session of the A. P. who can send, and tell me how to record on MP3 player (tracks from CDs). Kettle he is the kettle :oops: :oops: :oops:

B&S

Post by B&S » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:32

session threw the mail.
MP3 harder, they first need to be translated into a format that understands your MP3 player, then copy. About the translation written on the forum, read, there are some subtleties.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:35

Friends,well do not bother You with the uploading,well, sucks sounds true!!!As terate!!!!!!!!!!!Better drive to slcsite and less crap....All on own skin experienced! :D :D :D :wink:

SDen

Post by SDen » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:06

Q: how can DVD-ROM to reset the boob (can't remember what exactly the track or the Conductor, or even four) if it is in the amount of approximately 712 MB :oops: :?:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:21

as usual,using Nero!Don't worry,it'll fit! :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:22

:P
Last edited by Dimas on Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:22

as usual,using Nero!Don't worry,it'll fit! :)

SDen

Post by SDen » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:45

Dimas wrote:as usual,using Nero!Don't worry,it'll fit! :)
Nero - what is it?
And yet - the question of the choice of the blanks has a value of :?:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Feb 13, 2007 13:32

>Nero - what is it?
And yet - the question of the choice of the blanks has a value Question

Somewhere on the forum already wrote about it, but can't find this topic. :(
Forgive me moderators for the repetition:

Nero - Nero Burning Rom is perhaps the most popular program for burning data. Take the "student" version (it is pirated) from the Internet if no money for the license :oops: Now it seems the latest version of 7.5. For Dummies there is a simple built-in recording function. Write at the eighth-speed in the form of Audio CD.
And sometimes it is better to choose quality: for example, my mother easily dropped the disc a little scratched, and the radio is no longer producing because took cheap matrix.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 13, 2007 16:08

Better at 4x speed..some of the Best Boobs is TDK and Verbatim (as mine is written).I'm also a bit scratched disk verbatim,and he began to stutter...Cheap makes no sense to buy...

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:50

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:51

A saying here is that the session Patrushev is not written to Innerpulse due to the issued error.
I did too - had to remove all comments in the session using Notepad. Deleted the entire text of the comments and all white space between the text comments and the last digit of the session - there are 5 or 6 spaces.
All easily loaded. :wink:

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 23:26

Session of Andrey Patrushev archive http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/sess ... rushev.rar

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Fri Mar 16, 2007 0:12

Vladimir, Sessi for any device in the archive?

Евгений

Andrey Patrushev

Post by Евгений » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:04

Thanks Andrew. All right flew with a whistle, pomahivaya while on the machine. :) And as they are now on the machine to look for? :? :roll: With HC.Eugene.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:31

"And as they are now on the machine to look for?"

See "New session for mind machines."

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Andrey Patrushev

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:45

Евгений wrote:Thanks Andrew. All right flew with a whistle, pomahivaya while on the machine. :) And as they are now on the machine to look for? :? :roll: With HC.Eugene.
Click SELECT to find the category U, and where the order U1,U2,U3 as in the library.

Session (for Innerpulse) now in the file library. Nova Pro their shipping haven't tried (probably no problem), but if there are problems, then re-register the session in the designer (must be included with the device on the floppy).

Евгений

Post by Евгений » Sun Mar 18, 2007 22:38

Thank you. All vrodeby is getting better. But I still set and a new session of the site for training and they are also in the U, interestingly, they go after your ...U4,U5,and so on... or do they and at the end of yours? Yes, the miracle of technology? :lol: C SW. Eugene.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:13

Евгений wrote:Thank you. All vrodeby is getting better. But I still set and a new session of the site for training and they are also in the U, interestingly, they go after your ...U4,U5,and so on... or do they and at the end of yours? Yes, the miracle of technology? :lol: C SW. Eugene.
If the fix You have selected the append function, then after my if erase, then my sessions are no longer there. Unable to check just to count the number.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 20:53

Andrei Patrushev has updated their session and added - http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/sess ... rushev.rar

Ведов

Post by Ведов » Wed May 06, 2009 16:51

Hello! Appeal to You a second time. On the first appeal response is still lacking.
Bought a mind-machine InnerPulse and her master.
Faced with the problem of inability to load it with anything except the built-in sessions.
What do I do?
I downloaded and installed a program on your computer LSlib.exe and unzipped the library sessions, in particular, the archive of A. Patrushev. Then describe all the steps. Perhaps somewhere powersaw error.
Start LSlib.exe/File/New/Device – InnerPulse/Downloade/Select ComPort/Com.1/Check connection Sistem/ message Appears about the number of sessions and segments/OK/Add session/the Appea. the window "Select session"; it in Windows Explorer find the folder with the unzipped sessions, for example, Patrushev and choose one of the sessions/Open/Name of the session appears in the bottom window LSlib.exe; do that a few times, hung. choose the number of sessions; for example, I chose one file/Download/ Download session (Append)/And then nothing happens – the indicator shows nothing, using the "Select" button is nothing new in the memory is not detected; in General, "finita la comedia".
By the way, I described the attempt to establish only one session, but I do not understand how can you install the whole library with the command "Download library (Append)" as to allocate an entire list of selected sessions is not possible. It is also unclear how to change something in the built-in library, that is, to add or remove from it one or two sessions?
No word about it in Your FAQ*Oh and no Leads, and such problems, judging by what I saw on the Forum, there are not just me. And without the ability to reboot the very existence of the model InnerPulse loses its meaning.
I would be very grateful for a quick and sensible explanation.
Vedov

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 06, 2009 17:53

Ведов wrote:Hello! Appeal to You a second time. On the first appeal response is still lacking.
Bought a mind-machine InnerPulse and her master.
Faced with the problem of inability to load it with anything except the built-in sessions.
What do I do?
I downloaded and installed a program on your computer LSlib.exe and unzipped the library sessions, in particular, the archive of A. Patrushev. Then describe all the steps. Perhaps somewhere powersaw error.
Start LSlib.exe/File/New/Device – InnerPulse/Downloade/Select ComPort/Com.1/Check connection Sistem/ message Appears about the number of sessions and segments/OK/Add session/the Appea. the window "Select session"; it in Windows Explorer find the folder with the unzipped sessions, for example, Patrushev and choose one of the sessions/Open/Name of the session appears in the bottom window LSlib.exe; do that a few times, hung. choose the number of sessions; for example, I chose one file/Download/ Download session (Append)/And then nothing happens – the indicator shows nothing, using the "Select" button is nothing new in the memory is not detected; in General, "finita la comedia".
By the way, I described the attempt to establish only one session, but I do not understand how can you install the whole library with the command "Download library (Append)" as to allocate an entire list of selected sessions is not possible. It is also unclear how to change something in the built-in library, that is, to add or remove from it one or two sessions?
No word about it in Your FAQ*Oh and no Leads, and such problems, judging by what I saw on the Forum, there are not just me. And without the ability to reboot the very existence of the model InnerPulse loses its meaning.
I would be very grateful for a quick and sensible explanation.
Vedov
Hello!
Start LSlib.exe/File/New/Device – InnerPulse, mainly the right-hand window the four buttons:
- Add Session - add a session to the library;
- Delete Session - remove the session from the library;
- Move Session move session on any item in the list;
- Show Session - show all session and description (bottom box).
Using these buttons form the library, while in excess of the number of segments You will be given a stern warning in English: "Download maximum of 250 segments exceedeed". If it appeared remove any session, pre-placing the cursor on it to highlight in dark blue.
You can also load an existing library: Start LSlib.exe/File/Open/Device – InnerPulse and edit it using the same buttons.
Then click: Download/Select ComPort/Com.1/Check connection Sistem/ message Appears about the number of sessions and segments/OK/Download Library/ download files You have described it seems all right.
Very important: The program folder and session files and libraries must be in the root directory and no Russian letters in the name of the folders, files, sessions, and libraries should not be.
Good luck! :?<