New session for mind machines.

Installation and discussion
Станислав Григорьев

Post by Станислав Григорьев » Sat Apr 18, 2009 16:52

Егор Грысь wrote:Hello.
I just joined the cohort of the lucky owners of the mind of the machine (the order has not even delivered, but congratulations are in order ).
Would like to ask a specific question about downloadable session "Out of time" (МЕД02 of Meditation/Creativity Sessions), addressed to professionals, i.e. the person who understands this, as I have, at least for now, absolute zero.
The fact is, that for me is important exercise associated with short-term forecasting of some events: consistently focus on the present, on events that took place exactly one day ago, two days, three, after which likewise carry attention, or rather, trying to shift attention smoothly on the day-ahead and provide some anticipated events, then on two days and three. Similarly, with an interval of one hour - first a few steps back, then a couple forward. The importance of focusing exactly on the right moment in time.

Question: Can the mentioned session "Out of time" to be useful for a "better" performing these exercises, helping to "get quick access" to any point in time? Or, alternatively, can damage the accuracy of the performance, "blurring" the meaning of particular moments in time and bringing everything to "now"? Or maybe nothing at all will have no impact in this regard?
Maybe there are some special sessions in this area, which could have been purchased? (or a very specific topic?)
(Actually it turned out a whole lot of questions, but still, please help to clarify this point)
Thank you.
Allow to Express their opinion.
In the future, You can see only what you are willing or want to see.
And here there are two approaches:
Or You step back and become ODSTRANENY BESSTRASHNY OBSERVER and your mind is like a clear pond without a single little wave
Or the Whole world consists of answers a Person of the issues Important to put the right question and most IMPORTANTLY to hear the answer, whatever it nibyl.
In both cases you must stop the thought process and calm all to myself and that helps a working tool - a MM session it is better to choose for myself.<

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:58

Stanislav Grigoryev.
Thank you for Your feedback and attention to issues.
Looks like just the two of us and participate in this discussion. :)
What You have written, I understand, and I quite agree with that. However, MM is not quite a simple and straightforward tool, and "with replaceable working bodies" sessions. And that is the selection of sessions for myself and for a specific purpose I asked the question. To be more precise, it is not on the selection of sessions, but the appropriateness of a specific session "out of time" for a specific purpose - increasing the efficiency of short-term forecasting. By the way, in this context, a more appropriate second model of behavior: to put the right question and hear the answer, whatever it was, because if keep in mind only the achievement of a specific goal,then the detachment can be a hindrance, not allowing to concentrate on this goal, at least at lower levels (although, of course, the condition of the "water surface" is a higher level of consciousness). I hoped that the questions you can answer someone who quite clearly is the "mechanism" of exposure to this particular session on the brain. However, as said M. Zhvanetsky, what a shame we never got a chance to hear the chief of transport shop... Well, thanks again. I'll operate "at random".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 23, 2009 19:48

Egor Gris
Training sessions on relaxation for 3 weeks will definitely increase Your potential ability of prediction by improving communication with the subconscious mind and its own body (as a measuring instrument). Everything else - business equipment...
As for the specific session with a specific name, it is not the fact that this session specifically will suit You... :?

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Fri Apr 24, 2009 23:02

Andrei Patrushev.
Thanks for the clear, concise answer.

Гость

session

Post by Гость » Thu May 14, 2009 1:24

Please tell me where can I download the session "ZEN Super 7"and "Penetration into the void with ZOE Seven" on the LUMA 10.I have a inner Pulse.

Руслик

how to install a new session?

Post by Руслик » Thu May 14, 2009 13:51

Good day!

Want to download session Patrushev A.

Prompt, please that it is necessary to connect the MM to the laptop? Included supply cable with COM port can be replaced by something? I have no such output on the computer.

Thanks in advance.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 15, 2009 10:04

You need an adapter from USB to COM-port.

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Tue May 26, 2009 22:24

Work with the machine as usual,overclocking your brain,we begin to observe the development of the surrounding persons,and in accordance with this we can predict even a year in advance.And with that session you can feel that there's no time,everything's going on here(need training and interest in the subject).Simply change your mind tomorrow,yesterday,whatever,the feeling interesting, sometimes even scary:))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 24, 2009 23:52

Added three old :) session of the "alpha trainer 01,02,03" - some complained that they can engage only in the evening, and then sleep easy. The sessions changed the ending, the descriptions added the word "Evening". In the names before the digits added zeros.
Good Luck Running!

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Sep 21, 2009 19:10

but as a working session to improve vision?
at night you can listen to? what affirmation you need to? or exercise/approval after?

thank you!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:05

Hello, happy!
Poskazhite, please what should I do? Bought an adapter from USB to cable with COM port, the device is not recognized. Where can I get the driver? Is the package supposed to be a CD with drivers? :shock: :cry:

КАА1970

Post by КАА1970 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:58

Anonymous wrote:Hello, happy!
Poskazhite, please what should I do? Bought an adapter from USB to cable with COM port, the device is not recognized. Where can I get the driver? Is the package supposed to be a CD with drivers? :shock: :cry:
Look at the manufacturer's website. What adapter, what model?

Наталья.

Post by Наталья. » Tue Jan 05, 2010 21:27

Adapter USB TO RS-232. All figured out, I'm sorry too :oops: .
I installed the driver from the disk bought adapter, then installed but laptop program for pumping sessions, then machine revealed)

Сергей_Л

Post by Сергей_Л » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58

decided also to put a new session...
and...
bummer...
my pet can't see...

writes systems notes faund and all...

can anyone help - what's the problem ???
the com port corresponds to. type of machine too.
but does not see when trying to connect

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 07, 2010 15:29

Сергей_Л wrote:decided also to put a new session...
and...
bummer...
my pet can't see...

writes systems notes faund and all...

can anyone help - what's the problem ???
the com port corresponds to. type of machine too.
but does not see when trying to connect
Known issues:
mashinka not included;
on machince batteries are drained;
- the plug is not inserted there (In Innerpulse - in Jack for points in Nova Pro COM terminal);
- COM port in the system is disabled;

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Wed May 25, 2011 15:19

Tell me, so I want to record a new session on the Nova Pro 100
following the instructions I made in my session to download, click on Download
me in the end the system shows the error message

Error
A session type must be entered before download.
OK
->
Download Terminated
OK

The program swears similarly any attempt to establish a session with all sorts of well-known options:
Download Session(Append) - set one session before adding it to the set
Download Library (Append) - set all sessions on your list, adding them to the previously installed
Download Session(Clear) - set a single session, removing the first set
Download Library (Clear) - install all the sessions on your list, removing the previously installed software.

Mashinka I have a new, bought in November, before writing new sessions were not engaged

I wish here to record session A. V. Patrushev, all downloaded from your site, the program and the extracted session recorded in the root directory on the hard drive of the computer -> C:\NOVA PRO 100\lslib

App my machinko checks on the COM 1 - this says that there are 1000 segments = 100 sessions

what am I doing wrong? bc

PS.: Still have a question, in the FAQ on installing new sessions, it was stated that in the name of a library or file of the installed sessions should not be Russian letters, and the original session of the A. V. Patrushev in the names are Russian-Cyrillic words.
Do them before you install via the app on mashinku, to rename?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 25, 2011 19:29

Alaric
All right :) Apparently the line "session type" is "none". Select the type (category) of the sessions where going to load the session and it will work.
In the title of my sessions was not Russian letters. You're probably confused with the name which is displayed in the library.

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Thu May 26, 2011 8:59

Thank you!

I myself have dealt with this problem by using the EN – EN dictionary and a method scientific tyka :lol:

Just published on the website and the forum FAQ on installation sessions not very exhaustively was written :(

Besides, later there was also the problem of this kind, mashinka have not loaded session in a crowd (library), gave an error of type Buffer is too small to pack such a volume :(
In the end had the session to upload to mashinku individually, and it is a chore turned out to be :(

Another question, I have to Park the loaded the same session in mashinku twice - how do I now delete or replace to have not changed the sequence numbers for other advanced already loaded sessions?

And this question - it turns out that a new session can I download to mashinku only those types (partitions) which is already in the system's list? I for example placed into a new session under heading Special.
And even if it does not boot to a partition that I will create on machince, for example, type sessions - New?

PS: about my complaints about the quality of Malinki, started using the original headphones supplied – indeed, they more I don't see treasa extraneous sounds.
But why would the sellers advertised headphones Ultrasone that I additionally bought one :? that's what I wrote, which, coupled with malenkoy they work correctly ;)
However, stranger pillowy background, alas, will not go away.

P. P. S.: I Listened yesterday, the new session of the writing Your Andrey Makarevich – I found it more interesting and effective than those that are preinstalled in the machine, night dreams, however strange and far from rosy, but it's progress, I dream very rarely, and then immediately three dreams with different plots :aa

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 26, 2011 15:16

Аларик wrote:Another question, I have to Park the loaded the same session in mashinku twice - how do I now delete or replace to have not changed the sequence numbers for other advanced already loaded sessions?
No way. :? Only all all.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 26, 2011 15:17

Аларик wrote:And a question - it turns out that a new session can I download to mashinku only those types (partitions) which is already in the system's list? I for example placed into a new session under heading Special.
Yes.
Аларик wrote:there is no way of downloading to a partition that I will create on machince, for example, type sessions - New?
This is not possible.:?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 26, 2011 15:18

Аларик wrote:besides, in consequence arose the problem of this kind, mashinka have not loaded session in a crowd (library), gave an error of type Buffer is too small to pack such a volume
It's just that my session was too long and all in the machine not included. It was necessary to remove one or two from the library...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 26, 2011 15:20

Аларик wrote:PS: about my complaints about the quality of Malinki, started using the original headphones supplied – indeed, they more I don't see treasa extraneous sounds.

But why would the sellers advertised headphones Ultrasone that I additionally bought one
Well, I for one like them just to listen to the music... :) :ay

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Fri May 27, 2011 8:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:No way. :? Only all all.
Sorry, can be confusing in what session recorded :(
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Just my session too long and all in the machine not included. It was necessary to remove one or two from the library... .
Well, I all Your 14 sessions recorded on machinko and even 11 additional, just all they had through a program to load individually :(
Sorry in the description of the sessions there for a long time and every mention of the frequency range, and so after listening to a session on subjective evaluation - I liked/neponravilos, it would be possible to calculate the range of frequencies which are the most optimal me.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Well, I for one like them just to listen to the music...
Alas, I have to audition conventional music in my headphones for physically stationary in no time, the most that you can afford - this is a portable player with headphones backupname, on the way from work to work.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 27, 2011 10:43

Аларик wrote:Well, I all Your 14 sessions recorded on machinko and even 11 additional, just all they had through a program to load individually
It is physically impossible. :? You just chose the mode "Clear", which is already loaded session are erased. :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 27, 2011 10:47

Аларик wrote:Sorry in the description of the sessions there for a long time and every mention of the frequency range, and so after listening to a session on subjective evaluation - I liked/neponravilos, it would be possible to calculate the range of frequencies which are the most optimal me.
As in the library and in the editor you can see session times and frequencies... :ay