New session for mind machines.

Installation and discussion
Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Jan 29, 2008 19:54

Сомневающийся wrote:my computer does not see the inner Cho do not can download a new session of Andrey Patrushev
to zakonchit through the spectacle hole, read the instructions carefully.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 30, 2008 13:17

Сомневающийся wrote:my computer does not see the inner Cho do not can download a new session of Andrey Patrushev
Sorry, but Your question is impossible to answer. Please describe in detail what You did and what happened at each stage...

Белла

Post by Белла » Sun Apr 27, 2008 20:37

Please write how long each session Patrushev... it helps not to get confused :oops:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Aug 26, 2008 18:09

sysadmin our office went here on Mitino well and bought me a Tama Converter USB for 500 rubles... my laptop does not recognize neither the Converter nor mind the car... well, [SPAM] works well... will try at work to upload session... 500 RUB to the wind...

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 02, 2008 14:19

bought me a Tama Converter USB for 500 rubles... my laptop does not recognize neither the Converter nor mind the car... well, [SPAM] works well... will try at work to upload session... 500 RUB to the wind...

you have to buy a Converter, for example on Savyolovsky for 400 along with drivers :)

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:33

Thanks again to Andrei Patrushev for what is laid out built-in session.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:03

The question to Andrey Patrushev: I can't find a description of the sessions healing mind and HEALING, found on the website the morning.lss, vecher.lss, alfa.lss. Please fashionable more detailed description of Your sessions? I would be very grateful:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 04, 2009 19:05

Anonymous wrote:the Question to Andrey Patrushev: I can't find a description of the sessions healing mind and HEALING, found on the website the morning.lss, vecher.lss, alfa.lss. Please fashionable more detailed description of Your sessions? I would be very grateful:)
All descriptions of the sessions are in the session. They can be read either from the editor or from the library. :)

габиота

Post by габиота » Thu Jan 08, 2009 23:18

Can I listen to the session directly from the computer ?the supplied cord is not appropriate,i.e. the output of the computer is the same as for cable,I thought your using this ,but failed ,because once again don't match,different number of holes and needles :? .

КАА1970

Post by КАА1970 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:29

Is it possible to repeat at will have just listened to a session of improv?

Москвина Елена

Post by Москвина Елена » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:40

Hello! Is there a session to help you lose all?

азамат

Post by азамат » Sat Apr 11, 2009 17:13

tell me please,when you download new sessions for mind-machine can get viruses if the computer is not normal antivirus program?

азамат

Post by азамат » Sat Apr 11, 2009 17:14

I would not like to take risks! :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 11, 2009 22:41

азамат wrote:tell me please,when you download new sessions for mind-machine can get viruses if the computer is not normal antivirus program?
There is nowhere to go. :)

азамат

Post by азамат » Wed Apr 15, 2009 17:28

thank you very much! :) please tell me whether there had been arrangements for the combination of methods of audiovideosystem and feedback connections? for example,the session feedback ties in with the mind-machine in transparent glasses? when the patient looks at the monitor biofeedback apparatus through the glasses.theoretically possible additive effect? the essence of biofeedback techniques-learning of the patient(or rather his brain :) ) entry into a particular rhythm(alpha,beta).but if this will help the machine? if such teoreticheskim must,whether it is excessive congestion? whether in Russia such methods? sorry for bunch of questions :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 15, 2009 17:35

азамат wrote:thank you very much! :) please tell me whether there had been arrangements for the combination of methods of audiovideosystem and feedback connections? for example,the session feedback ties in with the mind-machine in transparent glasses? when the patient looks at the monitor biofeedback apparatus through the glasses.theoretically possible additive effect? the essence of biofeedback techniques-learning of the patient(or rather his brain :) ) entry into a particular rhythm(alpha,beta).but if this will help the machine? if such teoreticheskim must,whether it is excessive congestion? whether in Russia such methods? sorry for bunch of questions :)
Positive feedback, in my opinion, the thing is not for the masses :) - you can end up in the hospital... In the special classrooms (as much as necessary - enter barefoot in Yandex), under the supervision of a doctor - please.

Станислав Григорьев

Post by Станислав Григорьев » Wed Apr 15, 2009 22:53

GOOD EVENING
Help please - not able to record additional sessions
How to do everything on http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm after
"At the end of all these steps, you will see the fun running the wisps of your machine" says on the display F n (bottom) A new sesi no.
InnerPulse MM SN 331218
And after that interesting session, the prog Light/Sound Librarian TM
see what is available 20 sessions (added 5) and 200 sigmente, make provrka - 25 - 250

азамат

Post by азамат » Thu Apr 16, 2009 15:50

YES,DOCTORS JUST WANT TO OPEN THIS CABINET! JUST I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW,HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THESE OFFICES? :) :) :)

азамат

Post by азамат » Thu Apr 16, 2009 15:51

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR EXPERT OPINION! :)

Станислав Григорьев

Post by Станислав Григорьев » Thu Apr 16, 2009 18:26

Have poeksperimentirovat and added session through the lace USB-COM (previously tried an adapter USB-COM from MasterCut)
Thank You All

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Fri Apr 17, 2009 0:16

Hello.
I just joined the cohort of the lucky owners of the mind of the machine (the order has not even delivered, but congratulations are in order :D ).
Would like to ask a specific question about downloadable session "Out of time" (МЕД02 of Meditation/Creativity Sessions), addressed to professionals, i.e. the person who understands this, as I have, at least for now, absolute zero.
The fact is, that for me is important exercise associated with short-term forecasting of some events: consistently focus on the present, on events that took place exactly one day ago, two days, three, after which likewise carry attention, or rather, trying to shift attention smoothly on the day-ahead and provide some anticipated events, then on two days and three. Similarly, with an interval of one hour - first a few steps back, then a couple forward. The importance of focusing exactly on the right moment in time.

Question: Can the mentioned session "Out of time" to be useful for a "better" performing these exercises, helping to "get quick access" to any point in time? Or, alternatively, can damage the accuracy of the performance, "blurring" the meaning of particular moments in time and bringing everything to "now"? Or maybe nothing at all will have no impact in this regard? :roll:
Maybe there are some special sessions in this area, which could have been purchased? (or a very specific topic?)
(Actually it turned out a whole lot of questions, but still, please help to clarify this point)
Thank you.

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Fri Apr 17, 2009 0:33

Станислав Григорьев wrote:MYSTERY
Person comes into the World NAKED, FREE and ALONE
Person leaves the World NAKED, FREE and ALONE
All of vladet in the material world he does not belong
All owned in the spiritual world, no one will take
QUESTION: WHAT IS HE DOING IN MATH.The WORLD
The ANSWER
A th he wantit does. I think so... (the words of the unforgettable Winnie the Pooh). I, at least, that's what they do...
Counter question: and where does "naked" and "owns"? and than you can "own" in the spiritual world? (hint: in the spiritual world it is much easier to "be" than "to own")
:)

By the way:
not all are born free, and most - not alone: they have a MOM who cares about them, and, as a rule, completely disinterested;
- some leaving the world not naked, but in black suits and white sneakers, and sometimes not quite alone, but in company.
I think so... (sorry for flooding - could not resist :? )

Станислав Григорьев

Post by Станислав Григорьев » Fri Apr 17, 2009 15:32

Егор Грысь wrote:the ANSWER
And th he pleases, and does. I think so... (the words of the unforgettable Winnie the Pooh). I, at least, that's what they do...
Counter question: and where does "naked" and "owns"? and than you can "own" in the spiritual world? (hint: in the spiritual world it is much easier to "be" than "to own")

By the way:
not all are born free, and most - not alone: they have a MOM who cares about them, and, as a rule, completely disinterested;
- some leaving the world not naked, but in black suits and white sneakers, and sometimes not quite alone, but in company.
Free rozhdayutsya all - not free teach us to be a rather long teach. Until you learn.
Lonely rozhdayutsya all that the mother has the child And the child is aware of only good, warm, cozy, etc. As psychologists say mom begins to sink in somewhere in 3 years, dad to 5 (Everyone is different)
Naked we leave the world because what we put on - without us divided and donated to us from his master's shoulder.
And even if in the company of all one itself or go away.
"Owns in the Spiritual..." me, too, this word is not like - help to choose the better - change with pleasure.
To be Duhovnom - so man is material and spiritual world can only arrive at it, and not the people in it.
A HINT TO THE PUZZLE
People live, and considers himself a master of life and the world around them habitat
In the forehead of the live worms they think of themselves as the master of life and the world around them habitat
They live in the bacteria they consider themselves master of life and the world around them habitat
They live viruses they consider themselves master of life and the world around them habitat
.... Etc.
Here's a matryoshka doll

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Fri Apr 17, 2009 23:53

You are right. I'm not going to argue for philosophical debates - not my strong point (although still believe that the "only material" in principle does not exist, and if someone someone believes that he can only be material?). Perhaps this is why, my bell, this point of view is more like a sandbox, not a matryoshka doll (also a children's game where all the RUB in a bunch piled up for each other cling). But, I repeat, You are undoubtedly absolutely right.
And I would like to get a competent answer on my earlier questions, and nothing more.

Станислав Григорьев

Post by Станислав Григорьев » Sat Apr 18, 2009 16:41

Егор Грысь wrote:You're right. I'm not going to argue for philosophical debates - not my strong point (although still believe that the "only material" in principle does not exist, and if someone someone believes that he can only be material?). Perhaps this is why, my bell, this point of view is more like a sandbox, not a matryoshka doll (also a children's game where all the RUB in a bunch piled up for each other cling). But, I repeat, You are undoubtedly absolutely right.
And I would like to get a competent answer on my earlier questions, and nothing more.

You are also absolutely right, because there is no material without the spiritual, and spiritual without the material.
As it says in the Tao Te Ching "One generates two, two generates three, and three engenders the myriad things"