Alpha trening.LSL
Amacher.LSS
Amedicare 1.LSS
Atrainer 2.LSS
Atrainer 3.LSS
Outro.LSS
HEALING.LSS
mind healing.LSS

some of them you can change the duration time?
No. Sorry blin, but it is a feature of my programming... :P
But, in any try - after all, nothing bad will happen...

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Tue Jul 17, 2007 15:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote: For "experimental" only because it requires a full range of brightness points. Beginners, especially burdened by stress, this brightness can cause anxiety instead of relaxation (and sometimes crossing the next day).
And that means the full range of brightness points? After all, not the maximum. In the premium and standard glasses like the maximum different means and intermediate setup like this is different.
Well, then the parallel question: what is the minimal brightness should be for the efficient operation of the device :?:
How does the strong brightness on the result?
Last edited by Михаил on Thu Jul 19, 2007 20:58, edited 1 time in total.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Tue Jul 17, 2007 19:28

Greetings to all!
Tell me, and I tired of something, where will in a computer to stick the mini-Jack when loading new sessions - like and such connectors do not, in addition to acoustic, all USB ports... :shock:
I just don't get it, or is there a adapter needed USB to mini Jack??? :?
He-e-e-e-l-p!!! :shock:

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Tue Jul 17, 2007 20:21

You're probably not the cable you use. the right cable compart-minijack or USB-minijack

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Tue Jul 17, 2007 20:38

Михаил wrote:you're Probably not the cable you use. the right cable compart-minijack or USB-minijack
I am using the cable that comes with the machine, i.e. com-port - mini-Jack, where in fact, the minijack on both sides...
But the problem is that I have it seems the computer just not the very the com port... What to do?... Need another cable or adapter???...

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Tue Jul 17, 2007 21:08

you can charge with com port to look for, but you can http://www.ixbt.com/peripheral/usb-to-com.html or http://www.masterkit.ru/main/set.php?num=1059
I think in many computer stores can help

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 17, 2007 23:19

I also went to the laptop transactions.

Grieve.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:21

Михаил wrote:you can charge with com port to look for, but you can http://www.ixbt.com/peripheral/usb-to-com.html or http://www.masterkit.ru/main/set.php?num=1059
I think in many computer stores can help
Michael, thank you very much for the links - the indispensable information, which can accurately establish that the "blunt" myself. :wink: So the problem is solved. All downloaded...
That's just somewhat puzzled by the fact that of new, removed only 5 sessions Patrushev, and all... :shock: And I, naive, thought that the real 25 upload... :(

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:27

Сперанца wrote:I also went to the laptop transactions.

Grieve.
Speranza, you what to grieve?!...
Read the description for the link Michael, it just goes about solving this problem with a laptop... and besides, with the adapter, now, in England Nejati is not necessary - it can be purchased in the Al where you rented the machine...
So, go for it! Good luck!!! :P

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:35

Феникс wrote: That's just somewhat puzzled by the fact that of new, removed only 5 sessions Patrushev, and all... :shock: And I, naive, thought that the real 25 upload... :(
Session Patrushev weigh too much,I actually managed to download only 4 pieces.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:57

Phoenix
Me when buying cars no adapter was not offered..
Any such adapter?
Guys from Albus????
:mrgreen:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:25

It comes in the kit,such a long cord with a pin on one end and prelucrati a splash with with holes and black screws on the other :wink: ,
dear Speranza :wink:

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Wed Jul 18, 2007 17:42

Dimasdon't confuse , I don't about the cable said...
Speranzahere is a quote from the topic "a Short guide to buyers mindmachine...":
"...The download of additional sessions
Additional sessions can be downloaded from: www.photosonix.com and www.mindmachine.ru only models that have this capability. These models are fitted with a special connecting cable, designed for serial com port. If Your computer has such a port is not available, You can order (when ordering the machine or later) adapter to the USB port on the website www.mindmachine.ru ."
And when buying, I was also offered nothing. :x This is probably because Dimasa was not there... :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:29

We have availability of such adapters,because we initially bought the game,but they were not working.People who bought the adapter in kompyutornyh shops say that they all turned out (most users now notebooks,I also want :cry: )..So that makes more sense to look for themselves,especially since we were not going to sending them a gift,but as an additional option for the money.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 19, 2007 13:25

Феникс wrote: not to be confused, I don't about the cable said...
Phoenix,I got Your message and sent your answer..But for some reason not all my answers reach the respondents and hang in the "Outbox"...If You,Dear Phoenix,soon you will not find in your private messages my message,write me please your E-mail,and I'm sure it will be repeated.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Thu Jul 19, 2007 17:07

Dimasthank!!! Got it. Inspiring... :P

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Thu Jul 19, 2007 21:01

Duplicate question, and it looks like he is in the communications lost :evil:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: For "experimental" only because it requires a full range of brightness points. Beginners, especially burdened by stress, this brightness can cause anxiety instead of relaxation (and sometimes crossing the next day).
And that means the full range of brightness points? After all, not the maximum. In the premium and standard glasses like the maximum different means and intermediate setup like this is different.
Well, then the parallel question: what is the minimal brightness should be for the efficient operation of the device :?:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 19, 2007 22:44

Михаил wrote:I Duplicate a question, but it seems he is in the communications lost :evil:
Full range means that the minimum points do not go out at all. The more the brightness the more the entertainment component and the less the effect of the involvement of the brain. But as an experienced user this pattern is very smooth.
Minimum brightness - when you see flashing lights.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jul 22, 2007 17:27

As the country is well:) Missed MM :)

Dimas
Dimas wrote:such a cord with pin at one end and prelucrati a splash with with holes and black screws on the other
Does not fit it:( as I have on the laptop exactly the same entrance with holes, and the holes in the holes not included :roll:
I need a splash with stylecome:)
Феникс wrote:the adapter to a USB port
I guess I need it, right?
Dimas wrote:So that makes more sense to look for themselves
How is she supposed to look like??
I have a PDA and an IPod, and it laces the USB port. Timpa such, on the one hand and the pin in the headphones, glasses???

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:35

Сперанца wrote:As at the cottage well:) I Missed MM :)

Dimas
Dimas wrote:such a cord with pin at one end and prelucrati a splash with with holes and black screws on the other
Does not fit it:( as I have on the laptop exactly the same entrance with holes, and the holes in the holes not included :roll:
I need a splash with stylecome:)
Феникс wrote:the adapter to a USB port
I guess I need it, right?
Dimas wrote:So that makes more sense to look for themselves
How is she supposed to look like??
I have a PDA and an IPod, and it laces the USB port. Timpa such, on the one hand and the pin in the headphones, glasses???
Dear hope, if you, on the laptop, there are USB port, the best solution is to find an adapter where one side is inserted into the USB connector, and on the other, "splash with stylecome", i.e. the COM port to which you connect a "splash with gardocki" from the cord, which is equipped with the machine... And You will have a Happy End :wink:

But that would not bother once again, take the cord and go on the Mitinsky radio market. I believe there You will select the adapter, or will offer something else...
Good luck!!! :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:56

Agree!!!! :lol: :lol:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:08

Wildly I apologize, but I do not see, but what there looking for..... :? :? :?

Where can I read description 7 sessions A. Patrushev (morning, evening, MEDIT.... etc.)?? the sessions themselves are quick. But there is only the files directly.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm

Thanks in advance for the help!!! :o :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:17

лилия wrote:Wildly I apologize, but I do not see, but what there looking for..... :? :? :?

Where can I read description 7 sessions A. Patrushev (morning, evening, MEDIT.... etc.)?? the sessions themselves are quick. But there is only the files directly.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm

Thanks in advance for the help!!! :o :)
Descriptions directly in the sessions. In designere and the library provides these descriptions to view.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:48

Thank you. Found!!! :D

Сомневающийся

Post by Сомневающийся » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:15

my PC doesn't see inner Cho do not can download a new session of Andrey Patrushev