New session for mind machines.

Installation and discussion
Аларик

Post by Аларик » Fri May 27, 2011 13:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:It's physically impossible. :? You just chose the mode "Clear", which is already loaded session are erased. :cry:
Brrr and brrrr again brrr :shock:

Then I do not understand anything, or so "good" was written FAQ on installation.

I connected machinko NOVA Pro 100 to my computer, checked it via the app.
The program told me that I have to masince there are 1000 segments = 100 sessions. Prior to that, I have no more sessions to mashinku never set.
Was somewhere the information that the built-in session cannot be erased.

I have created a list of 25 sessions (25 is the maximum which is in the window of the program), you have entered Your 14 sessions and an additional 11 from Photosonix, all the sessions I downloaded from the website of Psychotronic.

When you try to run the fix all these 25 sessions in the machine, the system issued the message - Output buffer too small for block. -> OK.

Then I began to add to the list in one session and loaded them into machinko team Download Session(Append).
After each download a separate session, in a specific window of the program indicated the reduction in the number of free segments and the number of sessions.
Before each subsequent download of a new session, I previously downloaded were deleted from the Windows programs list.

So I loaded up machinko 35 separate sessions, and after that, the program still showed that I machince is about 212 free segments.

So – or I did something impossible or this download of jammed built-in mashinku session (which was initially recorded upon delivery).

But I do remember that the forum was this information built – in session overwrite is impossible, and that machince there is additional free space which, optionally, you can add or remove a certain amount of new sessions :)

Check now – jammed if I preset session, I can not, because no device is, but remember that when scrolling through a section SPECIAL to machince, on the list are all supplied in the sale from P01 to P11, and then I installed with indices from P. 01 to P. 35, respectively.<

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Fri May 27, 2011 13:11

This is what is written on the website about the technical features of a mind machine Nova Pro 100

"1. 100 built-in programs — relaxation, meditation, sleep, learning, recharging, creativity, entertainment, programs for special purposes.

2. 100 downloadable programs that can be created independently or based on built-in, using the included software."

fact is, I still can load 100 programs + 100 built-in programs?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 27, 2011 18:05

Alaric
Maybe in the Nova Pro 100 are all and fit, to be honest, not tested.:? But in all Innerpulse not fit.:) The fact that all of my session far exceeds the volume of 10 segments.
If all 35 sessions(with a point) the machine shows in the window, the way it is.

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Mon May 30, 2011 17:26

Here, amounted to a General table of Your sessions - in order, as the recorded files with the time, type, tone and number of segments.

Session developed by Andrei Patrushev.

Alfa-coach 1 - not later than 2 hours before bedtime. Jump frequencies in the alpha range contribute to training flexible and quick thinking and help create a good mood. Total session time 11:30 min. tone Type dbb. The number of segments is 63.

Alpha-meditation 1 - light trance state. The opportunity to experience the phenomena of distortion of the space-time continuum. Recommended for experienced users as for proper playback, you need to set full brightness. Total session time 20:12 min Type tone dSb. The number of segments 96.

utro - morning session in a good mood and mental performance: a synthesis, serotonin, endorphins and enkephalins. Total session time 17:00 min. tone Type dbb. The number of segments is 17.

Alfa-coach 2 - not later than 2 hours before bedtime. Jump frequencies in the alpha range contribute to training flexible and quick thinking and help create a good mood. Total time of session 12:55 min Type tone dbb and dSb. The number of segments is 63.

Alfa-coach 3 - not later than 2 hours before bedtime. Swing frequency in the alpha range contribute to the removal of mental blocks and solve problems. Total session time 27:37 min Type dbb and dSb tone. The number of segments is 56.

Mind Healing session for removal of foci of pathological activity in the brain. The result is a common health effect and prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer. During the session, it is optimal to do light physical exercises for all muscle groups. Total session time 17:45 min Type tone dbb. The number of segments 71.

Healing - dealing with negative emotions. Also useful for removing the effect of other programs. Total session time 15:46 min Type tone dbb and dSb. The number of segments 33.

vecher - evening session in a good mood and mental performance: a synthesis, serotonin, endorphins and enkephalins. The total time of the session 19:00 min. tone Type dbb. The number of segments is 17.

Zrenie session to improve vision. Session times cannot be changed. Total session time 15:16 min. tone Type PSu. The number of segments 47.

Lucid Dreams - contributes to the generation of OS. Engage in just before bedtime. If you are having trouble falling asleep, then for 1.5 hours before bedtime. Total session time 21:51 min Type tone bbS, dbb and dSb. The number of segments 31.

Alpha Power Meditation - meditation session in the alpha range designed for producing the centering frequency of 10 Hz. Total session time 18:37 min Type tone dbb. The number of segments – 36.

Atrainer 01 - not later than 2 hours before bedtime. Jump frequencies in the alpha range contribute to training flexible and quick thinking and help create a good mood. Total session time 11:30 min. tone Type dbb. The number of segments is 63.

Atrainer 02 - jump frequencies in the alpha range contribute to training flexible and quick thinking and help create a good mood. Evening. Total time of session 12:55 min Type tone dbb and dSb. The number of segments is 63.

Atrainer 03 - not later than 2 hours before bedtime.Swing frequency in the alpha range contribute to the removal of mental blocks and solve problems. Evening. Total session time 27:37 min Type tone dbb and dSb. The number of segments is 56.<

Йоссариан

Re: how to install a new session?

Post by Йоссариан » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:01

Hello,
I have a problem when trying to record on mindmachine extra session - when I tried to do it the first time, the program LS the Librarian found my Innerpulse, then I tried to add session on the display of the machine blinks 3 points. In the end, the session is not added, I tried different options to add them, and erasing, and without, but on the machine they do not appear. More - 3 points continue to flash and disconnected the cable connection with the computer, and after switching on and switching off.
What would it mean?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:19

That means it's time to change the batteries,the flashing of three points, the indicator of discharge of batteries.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Thu Nov 01, 2012 19:26

The fact that I only use the adapter. Could something happen? I noticed that the machine seemed stronger to bask near the socket plug in adaptor. And the session began to play properly, there are strange noises in the headphones and audiostrobe glasses are not included

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 01, 2012 20:19

Maybe something with the power supply, try a battery operation.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Thu Nov 01, 2012 23:06

in continuation to the previous: is the adapter the first time I put the batteries, the machine turned on, but the three dots continue to blink on the display, I checked the work on the built-in sessions - the sound is strange, and out of the right earbud the sound in the background even when no session is not enabled (how you inserted the plugs - checked). Mode audiostrobe sound when you connect headphones to the machine only goes through the left speaker, through the right - slight noise, and the points do not light up, then connected headphones to the CD player - the sound is normal.

Guessed sniff the clipper and the adapter from the slot machines the smell of burning, from the adapter - nothing.
N-Yes, sorry, less than 3 years of joy to me

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 01, 2012 23:10

Did you use a adapter with the proper voltage? Settings 6 volts , plus inside.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Thu Nov 01, 2012 23:18

Yes, the adaptor I bought from you, and never changed, he normally worked more than 2 years
I assumed that in case of a power surge on the network adapter would have to take the hit..
Tried with other headphones but the same result

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Fri Nov 02, 2012 18:52

Should I send it to you for diagnostics?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Nov 02, 2012 20:39

Yes, on this issue, please write to mindmachine@bk.ru

ВитаГол

Post by ВитаГол » Thu Jul 18, 2013 15:41

I tried to establish new session at interpuls. but when trying to download something or just see chtr is in the built-in library, I do all the instructions and when I reach the check point system connection always crashes System not found.
I connect MM interpuls laptop via a USB-COM
WHAT TO DO?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 17:53

In the adapter settings should stand com1 or com2 (the first two ports, it is often necessary to transfer already available), otherwise the program doesn't work. In the program you need to install the same port.

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Fri Jul 19, 2013 0:44

к-13 wrote:In the settings of the adapter should be standing com1 or com2 (the first two ports, it is often necessary to transfer already available), otherwise the program doesn't work. In the program you need to install the same port.
I'd roubles for 300-400 brought the car( my NOVA PRO100 ) and would like to set all of the session, which is in addition to existing in the machine...How is it viewed by members of this forum.??

ВитаГол

Re: New session for mind machines.

Post by ВитаГол » Thu Apr 10, 2014 21:15

tell me how to load new session in innerpulse. do everything according to instructions. add session and at the end fun the lights flickering and then shows FnA and no new sessions in MM. one hundred to do.
Last edited by ВитаГол on Sat Apr 12, 2014 15:59, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 10, 2014 21:28

Vitagel
Shipping session only when operating from the power supply (assuming that it produces the correct voltage and provides power). Or just really new batteries (not rechargeable batteries).

ВитаГол

Post by ВитаГол » Fri Apr 11, 2014 14:53

I tried to record on a completely new batteries, but still. is the reason that you need to use a power supply.

ВитаГол

Post by ВитаГол » Sat Apr 12, 2014 15:54

And still I did not get to upload a new session in innerpulse. connected to the computer via the power supply specifications meet the requirements of the user. neither one nor the library is not loaded. FnA shows and no new session. the program is on the disc, connect via com port 1.
what else could be the reason? :ap

ВитаГол

Post by ВитаГол » Sun Apr 13, 2014 16:37

all, the problem was solved. today I bought another com port and everything is fine wobbled. even on batteries.

Легого

Post by Легого » Tue May 19, 2015 23:19

Good day!

The question of how Andrew and...When listening to the session Andrew POWER MEDITATION I have the following feeling: very strong pressure in the nose, and the moving sensation of pressure/buildup of something in the head (like in the center opposite the point between the eyebrows especially). The feeling is very strong....I just reassure myself in some moments of the session, or reduce the brightness of points. Inside there is no fear....that switch will burn out.... fear of what that animal....I don't think about it myself...

Anyone has something like that?

Andrew, as it can help to interpret these feelings?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 20, 2015 0:51

Легого wrote:Good day!

The question of how Andrew and...When listening to the session Andrew POWER MEDITATION I have the following feeling: very strong pressure in the nose, and the moving sensation of pressure/buildup of something in the head (like in the center opposite the point between the eyebrows especially). The feeling is very strong....I just reassure myself in some moments of the session, or reduce the brightness of points. Inside there is no fear....that switch will burn out.... fear of what that animal....I don't think about it myself...

Anyone has something like that?

Andrew, as it can help to interpret these feelings?
Reduce the brightness to a minimum, do less volume.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 20, 2015 11:34

Lung
If you eliminate too much brightness, then a similar sensation happened to me on some (2 or 3) sessions (and the same), when I started to engage with the ABC. In the end, I decided that it was unlikely could happen to me something irreparable and specifically a few times (of course not in a row, and the next day) attended these sessions. First time feelings were like a roller coaster, but I tried to observe his body as if from outside. Each subsequent time was much weaker. I was disappointed in our regular life is clearly not enough strong emotions and sensations, :) especially when it can be tested, are safe... :D
I don't know what it is. Perhaps this is due to personal trance historyperhaps with the interference frequencies of some pacemakers (when the frequencies of ABC coincide, or nearly coincide with the frequency of any pacemaker in your body), maybe something else... :?

Легого

Post by Легого » Wed May 20, 2015 11:46

Andrew, thank you. I'm trying to work with it. Sit back and watch... See what happens...