New session for mind machines.

Installation and discussion
Иринатка
Re: New session for mind machines.

Post by Иринатка » Sun Apr 24, 2016 23:37

Not found a specific section, where the question ask... do Not expect anything Grand.
Question - sessions to the Navigator.
Whether gne thread in detail, no creative endeavors to write about the session? Brief descriptions of sessions in the instructions to MM, type.... "the middle of the road" and author of other artistic deviations - as it is blurred and vague :(
The Navigator is attached to the plate, there is a bunch of sessions. Information for all sessions in the user - just DECL!!!!
How to apply? What are the challenges? By what principle to use?
Disks Patrushev - there is no reference in the instructions no!!!! There is a loud liner to the user - type...."Included 4 discs Patrushev, a program of noise...... and some drums". But!!!!! The menu has all the abbreviations of the Lord!!!!
What does it take to write abbreviations in Latin, as the author of the user - a great dreamer and inventor, called those wheels?!!!! Eyes well can break!!!!Did you read your manual, the creators?!!!!
Here is my new ride Navigator. And a terrible statement to her. In the instruction complex "ceremonial" liner IN RUSSIAN: "Mo memory card provides the drives......" And then - the enumeration of the gifts-only IN RUSSIAN. And how, excuse me, these gifts to find in the MENU?!!!!!!!!!!!
You, the authors of the manual, at least hinted as your creative imagination and knowledge of Latin, CREATED ABBREVIATIONS in menu - disc Patrushev?!!!!! Nowhere in the instructions there is no explanation!!!! Sit down and guess: which image fragments in Latin must catch your eye? It is necessary to assume a flight of fancy of the author of INSTRUKCII. But we're not Cassandra!!!
Here roam roam around the menu Navigatorn. I was searching for a long time! And this despite my in-lang obrazovanii!!!! And there are other buyers who and Latin-that smelled!!!! How to guess what an abbreviation in Latin, came up with the BRAIN of the user to the Navigator on the disk Patrushev "Journey through inner worlds" ? Funny? Me too.
In fact - not a guess. In the manual there is no list of abbreviations ANYWHERE. Also there is no thesaurus type..... "Subject" page. The problem -page. All have no end to re-read again AND AGAIN, again AND AGAIN to find the theme you want.
GUYS!!!!! IT IS NOT SERIOUS!!!!!!! You sell quite ecopeace appliances!!!!! Create Nakhon,EC ADEQUATE INSTRUCTION TO HIM!!!!!
Even the number 3 pennies to buy - everything is clear and understandable to the user, there is a thesaurus, a description of the problem - and the number of pages of problem solving.... And here, for tridtsatnik..... Sitting with a device at home, wondering, where to go, whom to ask? Instructions - zero information. In the office tired, irritable and aggressive ladies. Ask there in the office something responses, and facial expression so that you for an idiot... Nothing. Just - for me it's a new technology. Know yourself and the ability of the brain and of his will: if I do this - will go further than those who made mischief at the beginning of my journey.
And if I like, ..... NEVER AND NOT IN ANY WAY HUMILIATE A BEGINNER!!!! I explain, patiently and kindly, I will not laugh at stupid questions. I will call and persuade. And NEVER - well, to humiliate the beginner!
If the IDEA of STANDING - have already mastered this technique , in principle, even only "alpha" sitting - should be welcoming and friendly!!!! Otherwise profanity: you are aggressive, it means you have not mastered the basics. For after the alpha, you'll be calm and tolerant of others.... The hike in the Mosquito.the office made a painful impression. Sorry for the emotions...

So, according to the instructions:

R01M - ...... "use instead of a coffee break". WHAT?!!!! What was in mind here? Just the author of the text to show off?
Coffee break all DIFFERENT, all prigublyayut sit down and a Cup of coffee with different goals-motives. Someone to relax. Someone to concentrate.... Someone to chew the fat with colleagues. With all these activities "play" completely different "alpha beta theta" waves..... That was meant?! Why so "playfully" and schematically describe the session?
Write the anticipated effects from it. Is it difficult for its creators? Or the main intrigue?

6. "Evening" - Special session. What is a special? Why buy MM should certainly assume extremely long crawling the forum to finally understand WHAT is THIS SESSION????
People have bought from you MM, was included in the instructions, fell into a stupor from all the misconception. I came to the forum to ask. And then....
And here is a clan, no less!. All write: "search rules", "without reading all the threads - do not meddle with questions".... and other "lowering" of the novice. That is, creating a session, so it is difficult to write in detail - what it is directed? Or should we mock the newbie?

P01N -
Aerobics in the lower part of the spectrum. And th? You remember the description? Pioneer is unclear. It is necessary to become at least member of the PARTY to understand what it is and how to treat it - "aerobics in the lower part of the spectrum". Need at least half a year bezvylazno all the threads here on the site to study, not to run into the response "search rules"

The other "aerobic" - is still unclear.

P05N -Yunt-Ten-Hut the Reduction of distractions. Any distractions? My computer underlines in red this word - what is a "distraction"???? Description serious session consists only of three words in fact: "reduce distractions". Or you only with a team of like-minded friends here terms play or respect the newcomers and do not assume a priori that they too. None of the newcomers are not to blame, that stood at the origins of the technology with you, and therefore not obliged to know all this FROM BIRTH. So come down and do not drive people on the forum in search of truth, do some detailed training manual for them. Dear customer!!!!
Eg. from the manual: "the by series" - generally leads the scholar into a stupor, what - "through the ranks"? Where is it described? Or search for in all sections of the website need? How and where to look? To read in a row all year?
Or humanists - out?

Also there are already 3 sessions under the guise of "HEALING." I as a translator of English.yaz. puzzled: why three HEALING?
People are confused! There are P04M - therapeutic (i.e. - in essence, Healing). Is No. 16 - is also Healing, there is still - Mind Healing!!!!
For all explanations, descriptions not more lines, all muddy and figuratively. Two of the "healing" cancel the effect of the other sessions.
Well, what good? If so little is written about these sessions - novice will be afraid to use these two sessions, like fire!!!!
Of course! So tried the alpha gain - and then.... - a complete cancellation of the effect!!!!! Better not touch him!

It's not my situation. I patiently studied to use. But I as a user of MM is unclear why the buyer has, literally, two-year courses "explorers of the subconscious" to finish on this forum, reading all the sections in a row to finally understand the purpose of each is programmed in MM of the sessions?
So why mock the user?
Is it so difficult to create a DETAILED AND ADEQUATE instructions to the sessions, not limited to the descriptions of the strange and sparse phrases, like "middle of the road" and other allegories?
I understand that I already know too much to apply these useful two sessions - Healing.
Because - I'm serious about this future experience. But in order to understand it - I "hung" on the forum at least three months and have totally read all the correspondence in each section. Read patiently, did not explode. Well, those rules you what to do.....
And it's already got some.... Look in the guide to Pathfinder and I understand you don't understand FOR WHOM IT was WRITTEN?!!!!
For a limited number of "dedicated"? For those who understand each other with half-words? Or for the buyer?
Many neponyatok and piles of it!
But it is written here on the forum that the instruments are not "medical" purpose, they bear no risk (except epileptics, insane.patients, alcoholics). So WHY the SECRECY, mystery and paucity in the description of sessions in the instructions to the devices?!!!! The secret of the company?
The label for the sessions of the user, it would not hurt to add at least 2 columns.
In the 1st column of the "Program" you can leave less space to the right, adding to the near right specific new column "Frequency alpha/beta/theta,Delta,gamma". The extra column would be squeezed, and the users would have SPECIFIC info on the frequencies, they would then chose what you want.
Because the frequencies in the user almost no information, only occasionally flashed some indicators in the description to any one session. But it is more the exception than the rule in the instructions. Thank God that someone on the website posted here is a more specific sign sessions Navigator - with an indication of the frequencies at each session!!! Alas-I do not remember who! Don't be offended! But thank you! But the train had to climb on the forum to find such valuable info. For the makers instructions to the Navigator is a big claim. The buyer does not have to look old for the entire site, it needs to have it in the app to the device.

In the column "Description" - less lyrics and advertising slogans such as "kaleidoscope of colors", "coffee break", "the middle way" and other copyright intricacies. You can even change the title of the column (instead of "Description" of "Goal" or "Purpose"
And already next to each session - just the specifics, the quintessence of all reviews effects-experiences. Without a common and useless phrases.
The graph "Time" is necessary, nobody argues. I replaced it with "Duration" as it is a more accurate term.
But "time" is more of a "time of day". I would add a separate column, as recommendations (when and at what time of day to use the session).
Need another important count column "NOTE".
This is a concise, no lyrics to Express the subtleties of each session, its possible consequences, warnings, developers and other pomace with ALL the CHATTER ON the WEBSITE FOR EACH SESSION!!!!
Just out of respect for the buyers! What would not bother, not hung for weeks on the site in search of information.

We, the users, in any way will not disappear. If you don't put MM on a dusty shelf. Any way we will be here to chat, make friends and ask questions with the development of these"journeys."
But it is not necessary to initially bend buyers for such a poor user manual for MM. To bend under the recitation of the WHOLE forum.
The instructions should be very concise and specific study of the old frequencies and their peculiar effect on the brain. Brevity - the sister of talent. You can somehow summarize or not?!!!! The user will help.
Next to each session - be sure the description of the frequency range, it will be able to navigate on the basis of a short introductory article in the manual about frequency. If the short user it - you can "hedge" in the same statement, citing references to pages of the site, where there is discussion and clarification of some concepts.

You can also be lazy and all this time the dialogue forum, the authors of the techniques and sessions to create some statistics of the ironic effects of session described by participants. To bring statistikaameti - in the column "APPROX. "Along with obsidionalis statistics effects. To lay it all out in instrukcii - in the end, for reference. Just need at least a couple of days to summarize all this, more is required.
AND THAT'S ALL!!!! Then it will be quite a clean approach to the fin. implementation of MM: who wants to - he settles on the forum for years to come, there will live; and friends find. One who does not is from the user will understand.
But any way, it is a choice - every BUYER. It is not necessary to bend pokupatelyam "read ONLY FORUM"!!!!
To oblige him to read endlessly here anything and everything and to seek out info is incorrect.
Personally I'm here for a long time. I want to understand, ask questions (even stupid) and hope to get answers on the basis of tolerance "advanced", without pointing nose at my incompetence and"Novichkova".
But there are others that are quite specific. They bought the device want ADEQUATE instruction to him.
A guide to MM at the moment - it's just tears. And it's honest.<
Last edited by Иринатка on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:05, edited 3 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 25, 2016 0:48

Irinati
Please read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654

Иринатка

!!!!!!e!!!!

Post by Иринатка » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Irinati
DO NOT WANT!!!! TIRED TO READ!!!e!! Read have all climbed for 4 months the whole forum!!
ENOUGH! I'M NOT STUPID!!!! Links to to pour into the answer is TOO much!!!!
JUST NO TIME!!!! Have a specific question - answer, if education allows. Enough to humiliate newbies!
Give quite ADEQUATE instructions TO the NAVIGATOR!!!! DO NOT SEND LINKS TO FORUM TOPICS!
I absolutely adequate woman. I TEACH not wanted!!!! Attach ADEQUATE guidance to sell YOU DEVICES!!!! AND THAT IS ALL!!!!! Let me handle this! Give proper INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!
Not the "little thing" which comes to the NAVIGATOR!!
Retreats creative, such as "middle of the road" , a kind of "aerobics in the lower spectrum" - without a concrete explanation..... The madhouse of the user, CHEAP, no specifics really, just refer to "hang"in the forum" ..... This is incorrect and ugly!!!!!

I have study the info on the website half a year, all comments-topic read. TIRED!!!!!!! Got, HONEST!!
GIVE, finally, specific frequency ranges in a table of sessions, the comments in the extra column (which is EXTREMELY NECESSARY IN YOUR PAPER TO DEVICES!! BUT IT IS NOT!!!!!!)
THE MAIN THING - ON WHAT GOAL IT IS DIRECTED, AND WHAT WAS DEVELOPED!!!!....
OH NO!
In the instructions in the notes to the sessions - all some someone's PERSONAL author's FLIGHT of fancy, poetism and verbiage..... SOME STRANGE ALLEGORIES AND COMPLETE NONSENSE!!!!
Do not sit down users to hang on the forum for YEARS in search of information!!!!
This is sectarianism!
Don't need people to plant on the dependence of the forum, answering their questions (IN the ABSENCE of INFORMATION IN the INSTRUCTIONS!!!) type..... "search forum RULES" do Not read all the threads - fuck off!!!!".
Technology is wonderful, the authors are geniuses. Patrushev - in General fascinates with its potential and possibilities! But LAZY AND OVERLY CAUTIOUS, though... if not it ostorozhnosti - mountains b folded and billions earned. But careful. Not for us to judge... :(((
Eg. even if he strongly does not recommend MM crazy-sick....
Yesterday I bought the Navigator. Today before you sleep quite desperate in the opportunity to put to silence the son of the opposition in nuclear puberty...... He raged himself in the head was beaten, and had no intention to SLEEP.
I took a chance. (Interestingly the leading figures in statistics that had not wrote that psycho - "no-NO"!!!!)
I already have a device..... So - DECIDE regarding contra-indications.)
Gave him at once - "knockout" for 15 min.
It is a pity that in the Navigator the holes in the glasses is adequate for users.
Fought with itself and its problems: the Navigator wanted to, but was afraid to buy glasses outdoor - as inadequate to son to explain: "CLOSE your EYES!!!"
But... count on yourself, and there - as will follow.
SO.... After 15 min. "Knock-Out" walk into a room to the son...... The patient is more "DEAD" than "alive."
I'm in shock removed his mask and headphones... It starts vorotitsya and grumbling something like: "Leave me alone, leave me alone..."
I personally know WHAT the NEUROLEPTICS.
This is "the murder of personality, intelligence, flights of imagination and other delights"....
I don'T WANT to ruin your son this shit!!!!!
Today I tried MM before bedtime. INSTEAD OF THORAZINE.....!!!!! And this is already a victory!!!!
My son fell asleep with GLASSES AND HEADPHONES..... He-confirmation in order "dances with tambourines" - drove me - "LEAVE me alone!!! I want to sleep!"
What happens?
MM saved me from having to turn off son's heavy PSYCHOTROPICS!!!!
What is this?!!!! VIOLATION of local immutable RULES regarding opisujemy everywhere SECURITY"????
Or a reason to CHANGE the rules?!!!!
I have not only a wallet has become thinner. My hope is THICKER!!!!!

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS NOT JUST FOR US ASSHOLES WHO WANT TO WANDER OUTSIDE THE BODY.....
IT WORKS WITH PEOPLE - WHO P R A V D A !!!!!!!! NEED HELP!
For me, MM is a serious OBJECT for hope:
- To restore itself.
- And we can., even to promote so that ..... there is something super - over.....open. AND ALL OF A SUDDEN?!!!!
- And more - to help children...

And I visited all the expanses of the Internet, read all the information on the self-other development....
I truly believe in MM. We should not think that if the person sucks - it is susceptible TO EVERYTHING.
This is in amok. I'm in a sober analysis of ways to help. Picked this one. Been hanging here for almost half a year.
I bought a GPS pozavchera. And they just freaked out from such INSTRUCTION.
Guys!!!!! Well, you can NOT!!!! This is true idiocy!!!! NOT SUCH a COOL "THING" to give such crappy instructions!!!!!
Why should I have to search for very specific info for weeks on the forum, if she (if, to be perfectly honest...) - SHOULD BE IN the INSTRUCTIONS TO the DEVICE?!!!!
Why should the path to ADEQUATE instructions is not a cheap equipment SO LONG AND FLORID!!!! What's the attraction to bend user?!!! We are still to get back to the forum. With your questions-neponyatki....
But not in the beginning, when the user is interested in MM, to bend his EGO so that he was looking for the old days and nights, crawling on this website!!!! Apply ADEQUATE instrukciju to MM and to sessions!!!! And not humiliate customer!

Eg. Coffee break - what the hell is that?!!!!!!!! Well you smart people!
Well you know that the "coffee break" - each person has their own FREQUENCY!!!!
One it relaxes (alpha included), someone is concentrated (in the betta resides), anyone (from lack of sleep) - Delta included. COFFEE BREAK - ALL DIFFERENT!!!!
The HELL to WRITE ABOUT the SESSION only catchphrase - "coffee break"?????: It is not serious!!!!

Descriptions of the sessions, the car is a PURE NONSENSE!!!!!!! Who wrote them? Certainly not YOU, I hope!!!! Perhaps some inadequate girls, hired by the producers..... Well, it's your personal RELATIONSHIP with them!
But buyers SUFFER from these CRAZY instructions to such gadgets aren't CHEAP!!!
Sad. Puzzled by the purchaser.... Something "in Conservatory to correct", as mentioned Zhvanetsky<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:39

Irinati
Anecdote (hotel: lady and the administrator):
- I won't live in this small crowded room! I think from the province?!
- Calm down, Madam. Wait for a bit. This is the Elevator...

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Apr 25, 2016 19:49

Anegdot the point! bi

A topic that I almost studied first, then the other threads I read.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 25, 2016 23:15

Иринатка wrote:And the theme that I almost studied first, then the other threads I read.
Yeah, I'm calmed down a bit. :) I'm too tired to rewrite it a hundred times one and the same. :wink:
As I can assume, your claim arise from mechanistic ideas about the brain. In simple words, You (and many others) think there's some specific magic specific frequencies corresponding to specific conditions or problems. And one has only to apply these frequencies immediately get a magical result.
In fact, an effective session, IMHO, is not determined by specific frequencies, and "movement" (dance) frequencies in a certain range. Therefore, the focus should be not primarily on the session title and description (not seldom for a particular person, this description may not be suitable), and on the range. Ranges are also quite few and they are quite specifically reflected in the title: recreation/entertainment, relaxation (relaxation), training, visualization (creativity), meditation, energy, sleep. Everything that it is unclear how valid, or has some specific tasks, is classified as "special".
So the only claim is accepted at session of the Evening. I don't know why she's so in the description of call names... I'm sorry, somehow I missed it's past their attention. :? But from the name and the place where it is, in principle, it is easy to figure out what it is. :wink: In fact, this session is specifically designed for relaxation just before bedtime that promotes normal sleep.
With regard to instructions to the Navigator, more detailed and understandable instructions I have to any device not seen. Moreover, when customers Express any specific claims information contained in the instructions, we try these claims promptly and allow to make manual changes accordingly.<

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Tue Apr 26, 2016 16:54

The user study. But tablets more informative sessions and their assignment to me personally is not enough. Also lacks a table of Contents with page numbers. Have paper bookmarks sticking.

Here on the website from some of the threads copied for himself a cheat sheet - a sign with the frequency ranges and their effects.
Very concise and clear information. But then again - found the site. But is this label just a couple of pages in Word (I imagine this is done).
Why in the manual not to insert? All the easier would be the frequencies to navigate and not look for the info on the website :wink:

RS: the new version of the Navigator is much clearer and more logical on the icons made, I loved it!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 14, 2016 12:05

Irinati
This table made in the 60-ies of the last century, when the prevailing mechanistic approach to the brain and physiology in General. And no one knows what the author of this table smoked before writing it... :?

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 19:06

Stupid question :? :) uploaded session in innopolis appears under "u"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 28, 2017 19:18

Ignat.
That's right - "u"ser.

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 21:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Ignat.
That's right - "u"ser.
Thank you