Classes start

Installation and discussion
Миссенка
Classes start

Post by Миссенка » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:00

Of all vicepresidencia on the forum, I understand. what we need to start with alpha sessions (21 days).

1.Mind that the manual says that alpha is 8-12 Hz, and in the sessions of the relaxation of vstrechaetsa far other frequencies.

2.There is a session called "Morning pump". Frequency there like suitable, can I practice with this session? :oops:

Миссенка

Post by Миссенка » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:07

Oh, and another question, what time of day is best to take a relaxing sessions? I do before bed, only 2 days.. but noticed that I started to Wake up in the floor 5 am and then every 30 minutes.
Day to do not work, because work is the morning? But I have the word "relaxation" is associated with sleep and rest, and not with the morning mood for cheerfulness. Because every morning, barely scraping myself off the bed. :(

Миссенка

Post by Миссенка » Sat Jun 21, 2008 15:02

So no one answered :( And I have another question arose, and if you take breaks between classes... as skazyvaetsya?

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sat Jun 21, 2008 17:27

Миссенка wrote:So nobody answered :( And I have another question arose, and if you take breaks between classes... as skazyvaetsya?
the effect of dependence, withdrawal, pain not the desire living, effect drops repeated over prolonged use.
What?
8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:07

Князевский wrote:
Миссенка wrote:So nobody answered :( And I have another question arose, and if you take breaks between classes... as skazyvaetsya?
the effect of dependence, withdrawal, pain not the desire living, effect drops repeated over prolonged use.
What?
8)
You're a good, knyazivs'ke... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: classes Start

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:16

Миссенка wrote:out Of all vicepresidencia on the forum, I understand. what we need to start with alpha sessions (21 days).

1.Mind that the manual says that alpha is 8-12 Hz, and in the sessions of the relaxation of vstrechaetsa far other frequencies.

2.There is a session called "Morning pump". Frequency there like suitable, can I practice with this session? :oops:
All sessions r, p02, p03, i02, L01, you Can also, E02, c03, c06, :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:18

Миссенка wrote:Yes, and another question, what time of day is best to take a relaxing sessions? I do before bed, only 2 days.. but noticed that I started to Wake up in the floor 5 am and then every 30 minutes.
Day to do not work, because work is the morning? But I have the word "relaxation" is associated with sleep and rest, and not with the morning mood for cheerfulness. Because every morning, barely scraping myself off the bed. :(
Session give real relaxation throughout the body, so the need for sleep decreases. Find an optimal mode.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:19

Positively...

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Mon Jun 23, 2008 18:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Князевский wrote:
What?
8)
yeah :evil:
with such a picture, the message surezno perceived?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:24

Князевский wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Князевский wrote: the effect of dependence, withdrawal, pain not the desire living, effect drops repeated over prolonged use.
What?
8)
Duck, because I'm not said the f-word. :)

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Jun 25, 2008 17:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Князевский wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: You're a good, knyazivs'ke... :?
Duck, because I'm not said the f-word. :)
that's the main thing charisma

Статерос

Post by Статерос » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:28

As I understand it you need to start with the alpha sessions. I just need to refresh your memory and to fill gaps in foreign languages. Among recommended for beginners no I need session, namely L 3. At first I started with the alpha session i 02, together with the mentioned L 3. Due to the fact that time is sorely lacking for a week did not listen i 02 not after 21 days. So the question: will it affect the final result. Yes, the forum I read that sessions should be 1 hour. If there is no time so much to do not affect whether it is negative.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03

Статерос wrote:As I understand it you need to start with the alpha sessions. I just need to refresh your memory and to fill gaps in foreign languages. Among recommended for beginners no I need session, namely L 3. At first I started with the alpha session i 02, together with the mentioned L 3. Due to the fact that time is sorely lacking for a week did not listen i 02 not after 21 days. So the question: will it affect the final result. Yes, the forum I read that sessions should be 1 hour. If there is no time so much to do not affect whether it is negative.
Enough to do for 15 minutes a day. The alpha session has a General (and memory also have a positive effect), and in addition, provide a Foundation for effective working with other sessions.

Статерос

Post by Статерос » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:42

Clear. But how is it better now to do that. To start all over again with the alpha session(21 days). or to continue with ie, the rest of the week to deal with L 3. What to do after 21 day to change a session, or to continue to engage with familiar.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:51

Статерос wrote:is Clear. But how is it better now to do that. To start all over again with the alpha session(21 days). or to continue with ie, the rest of the week to deal with L 3. What to do after 21 day to change a session, or to continue to engage with familiar.
Alternating between sessions of the adaptation almost never occurs. It is better to do with alpha sessions - will benefit more.

Статерос

Post by Статерос » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:37

Should I now stop training with L 3. I this session was engaged in regularly. Saturday will be 21 days. Don't want to drop the class not finish until the end. Or to stop to start classes with the alpha sessions.
Suitable for beginner I 2. As mentioned above I already did her. Frankly even the effect of a felt (really calms the nerves).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:55

Статерос wrote:Should I stop now classes L 3. I this session was engaged in regularly. Saturday will be 21 days. Don't want to drop the class not finish until the end. Or to stop to start classes with the alpha sessions.
Suitable for beginner I 2. As mentioned above I already did her. Frankly even the effect of a felt (really calms the nerves).
I can continue with L3, but not as long as it is written. Just more than 45 minutes - makes no sense.

торк

Post by торк » Mon Oct 06, 2008 15:07

as soon as the alpha tried and tested (21 days, 21 days break) then what's next?
in innerpulse so many sessions... :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 06, 2008 15:18

торк wrote:as soon as the alpha tried and tested (21 days, 21 days break) then what's next?
in innerpulse so many sessions... :wiz
Then - according to the needs...:)

Сергей Коробка

Post by Сергей Коробка » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:03

Wife started with the standard i02 30min.
After the session a headache.

Teacher, severe stress at work, dystonia plus hypotension.
I really hope for a positive result from the use of the instrument.

After the first session fears.
Andrew , what would you recommend?
We with You fellow countrymen, is it possible to get an in-person appointment?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:48

Сергей Коробка wrote:Wife began i02 with the standard 30min.
After the session a headache.

Teacher, severe stress at work, dystonia plus hypotension.
I really hope for a positive result from the use of the instrument.

After the first session fears.
Andrew , what would you recommend?
We with You fellow countrymen, is it possible to get an in-person appointment?
For teachers it's okay hypercontrol :? The only advice is to let yourself go for the duration of the session (provided that the brightness and the volume on comfort level) - the worst thing that can happen is just a dream.:)
I am not techniques, but you can come to me at Department of physiology UGMA previously phoned (the rest via PM).

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:For teachers it's okay hypercontrol Confused Only advice is to let yourself go during the session
and I will put my 5 cents :)
to remember the feeling of letting go - before the session it is better to practice with releasing the object from her hands.. start with the left hand ( for right-handers). Try to understand the process and the sensation of release with a continuation of the sensations of the moment letting off items from her hands and accompanying the subject of eye along with awareness of yourself and your feelings.. and so 30 times.. then with your right hand. and then go with the MM and try to reproduce these feelings in the beginning of the session ( a couple minutes ) and then a couple of minutes to keep the General mindset.. and then to let go of all that remains :) ( and the desire to let go also let go) :)

Хатя

Post by Хатя » Wed Nov 12, 2008 18:12

good day. And pregnant women can engage in a mind machine

Сергей Коробка

Post by Сергей Коробка » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:18

Andrew, thank you!
The adaptation was successful.
Now only positive emotions and results. :ay