Classes start

Installation and discussion
САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:34

Yesterday brought me the machine IP Premium Indigo glasses (blue+red).Started as recommended session for relaxation.During the session, my ears hum,before my eyes are mostly blue flickering sometimes(relatively rarely) red.By the end of the session noted that I have slowed breathing.During the session once almost fell asleep.After the end of the session a sense of peace,and breathing became less frequent,but I feel better and more comfortable.At the moment, the breathing less frequent and less deep,at least for now such feelings in the body..

And I have a question....

For the first time I had normal feeling? Or something should be different?Some images,movies,who comes up with their own brain,visions, etc.But on this forum mention that this comes with time, not all At once-so, I'd like to hear from experienced users about the above...

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:46

And another thing....When you run sessions on relaxation eyeballs with increasing relaxation naturally roll back.But it lost the brightness of colors.Colors are perceived much more faded.If the eyes are an effort to drop back down,the brightness is restored,but prietom teraesa the relaxation effect,since the movement of the eye muscles creates tension,though not very big but creates.How to be in this situation?I want to get a full relaxation,however, hunting and bright colors to enjoy...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 14, 2008 21:39

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Yesterday brought me a car IP Premium Indigo glasses (blue+red).Started as recommended session for relaxation.During the session, my ears hum,before my eyes are mostly blue flickering sometimes(relatively rarely) red.By the end of the session noted that I have slowed breathing.During the session once almost fell asleep.After the end of the session a sense of peace,and breathing became less frequent,but I feel better and more comfortable.At the moment, the breathing less frequent and less deep,at least for now such feelings in the body..

And I have a question....

For the first time I had normal feeling? Or something should be different?Some images,movies,who comes up with their own brain,visions, etc.But on this forum mention that this comes with time, not all At once-so, I'd like to hear from experienced users about the above...
Yes, quite normal. Many first time do not get anything - indicative response.:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 14, 2008 21:41

САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND another thing....When you run sessions on relaxation eyeballs with increasing relaxation naturally roll back.But it lost the brightness of colors.Colors are perceived much more faded.If the eyes are an effort to drop back down,the brightness is restored,but prietom teraesa the relaxation effect,since the movement of the eye muscles creates tension,though not very big but creates.How to be in this situation?I want to get a full relaxation,however, hunting and bright colors to enjoy...
Yes, do not worry, :) everything will be fine. Better in the beginning to relax, then behold...

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:31

Thanks for the replies!

Вахтёр

Post by Вахтёр » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:07

Please tell me, and after 21 days the alpha sessions necessarily break to do?

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:30

Yes, it's all personal feelings.... I have a year without a break irenacus on mm... I'm no interruptions needed.... I have a clear goal associated with mm... a break may cause a delay in the achievement of...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 16:43

Вахтёр wrote:please Tell me, and after 21 days the alpha sessions necessarily break to do?
Before? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 16:44

Anonymous wrote:Yes, it's all personal feelings.... I have a year without a break irenacus on mm... I'm no interruptions needed.... I have a clear goal associated with mm... a break may cause a delay in the achievement of...
Breaks are useful especially for achieving... :?

Вахтёр

Post by Вахтёр » Mon Feb 09, 2009 18:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
the Janitor wrote(a):
Before? Smile
before listening to alpha :)
Well, let's say, I listened to 21 days of alpha, and decided to undergo 21-day course of the theta sessions. Does it make sense for this alpha period to end? Alternatively, for example, in the morning alpha and an evening theta?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 18:52

Вахтёр wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
the Janitor wrote(a):
Before? Smile
before listening to alpha :)
Well, let's say, I listened to 21 days of alpha, and decided to undergo 21-day course of the theta sessions. Does it make sense for this alpha period to end? Alternatively, for example, in the morning alpha and an evening theta?
If a break between classes at least 3 hours.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:43

Recently purchased MM. The fourth day also. As long as "not understood". Tried the r02, r04, r05, r06. Glasses premium Indigo did not manage to adjust: put up a comfortable level - at the next audition will not be included until the twist in MM.
Today just after getting turned r06 - I know where the heart is. Question - is it possible to listen to the session right after a dream? Actually another time during the day to listen to sessions no. Oh and before bedtime.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 12, 2009 13:52

АлексейН wrote:recently Purchased MM. The fourth day also. As long as "not understood". Tried the r02, r04, r05, r06. Glasses premium Indigo did not manage to adjust: put up a comfortable level - at the next audition will not be included until the twist in MM.
Today just after getting turned r06 - I know where the heart is. Question - is it possible to listen to the session right after a dream? Actually another time during the day to listen to sessions no. Oh and before bedtime.
All sessions gradually increase the brightness from 0 to installed, so, it turns out.
Session you can listen to at any convenient time, guided by common sense (for example, session E should not be used after 16 hours).
What was the heart rate?

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Feb 12, 2009 14:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
АлексейН wrote:recently Purchased MM. The fourth day also. As long as "not understood". Tried the r02, r04, r05, r06. Glasses premium Indigo did not manage to adjust: put up a comfortable level - at the next audition will not be included until the twist in MM.
All sessions gradually increase the brightness from 0 to installed, so, it turns out.
Session you can listen to at any convenient time, guided by common sense (for example, session E should not be used after 16 hours).
What was the heart rate?
Andrew, I understand that you can leave the level, which to me is comfortable, and throughout the session, points will begin to flash after some time.
On account of the cardiac pain... I never attended to this issue (in terms of heart rate). There was a constant nagging pain for four hours. Only recently was released.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 12, 2009 14:47

АлексейН wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
What was the heart rate?
Andrew, I understand that you can leave the level, which to me is comfortable, and throughout the session, points will begin to flash after some time.
On account of the cardiac pain... I never attended to this issue (in terms of heart rate). There was a constant nagging pain for four hours. Only recently was released.
Yes, with the glasses that way.
About heart pain - You wrote that was a pain. Often heart felt, but heart rate is normal. If You were really heart pains, but not myositis (muscle in this case), for example, then You need to see a cardiologist and a cardiogram. Machine heart does not adversely affect, but in people with various heart disorders, as a rule, these violations are exacerbated...

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Feb 12, 2009 15:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Yes, with the glasses that way.
About heart pain - You wrote that was a pain. Often heart felt, but heart rate is normal. If You were really heart pains, but not myositis (muscle in this case), for example, then You need to see a cardiologist and a cardiogram. Machine heart does not adversely affect, but in people with various heart disorders, as a rule, these violations are exacerbated...
I have no complaints on the heart. Early pain has been intermittent - has violated some conductivity, but it went after the leeches.
Now another type of pain. Not pronounced, but the discomfort was.
What is myositis?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 12, 2009 16:13

АлексейН wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Yes, with the glasses that way.
I have no complaints on the heart. Early pain has been intermittent - has violated some conductivity, but it went after the leeches.
Now another type of pain. Not pronounced, but the discomfort was.
What is myositis?
Myositis, roughly speaking, when a sore muscle.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Feb 12, 2009 16:18

Andrew, thank you.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Tue Mar 24, 2009 22:24

Bought Innerpulse glasses Indigo last week, there was such here a problem - put the glasses on minimum brightness, as taught by the great Patrushev at session of r01 glasses off exactly on the 21-22 minute (checked several. ) the full length of the session, do not burn for about 10 minutes, then light up again (the sound is all the time). Moreover, if the brightness on the machine to increase points during "downtime" again lit. This happens at sessions r02 (off after 5 min., resume in 5 min.) and d01 at the same time in the neck. sessions this is not happening. Suppose it is the result of too low a brightness setting, but then this had to happen to someone before me, what are your opinions?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57

Йоссариан wrote:Bought Innerpulse glasses Indigo last week, there was such here a problem - put the glasses on minimum brightness, as taught by the great Patrushev at session of r01 glasses off exactly on the 21-22 minute (checked several. ) the full length of the session, do not burn for about 10 minutes, then light up again (the sound is all the time). Moreover, if the brightness on the machine to increase points during "downtime" again lit. This happens at sessions r02 (off after 5 min., resume in 5 min.) and d01 at the same time in the neck. sessions this is not happening. Suppose it is the result of too low a brightness setting, but then this had to happen to someone before me, what are your opinions?
In most of the sessions are programmed to change the brightness, because of this possible phenomenon You described, if the initial, set Your brightness too low.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Thu Apr 02, 2009 22:14

In most of the sessions are programmed to change the brightness, because of this possible phenomenon You described, if the initial, set Your brightness too low.
Thanks for the reply. In the last. the days I was experimenting with the machine and found the below points are not extinguished must be installed on the level at which the entire field of light blue that is quite bright for me, but at the minimum brightness (session r01) visual field becomes dark red. Whether such a difference in brightness in several. time.
Also confused by the indicator - in session r01 s prod th 46 min. initial indication - 14.0, 7 min 10.0, 10 min. to 4.00, 15-28 min - 3.00 then 1.00 is this Normal?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:39

Yossarian
This is not a time indicator,this tool indicates which frequency at the moment it generates.

Студент

Post by Студент » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:37

I have a NOVA PRO 100 what is session i , excuse my intelligence, thank you! :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:00

Студент wrote:I have a NOVA PRO 100 what is session i , excuse my intelligence, thank you! :roll:
Session "i" on Innerpulse constantly randomly changing some of its parameters within the specified range.

Павел1983

Post by Павел1983 » Mon May 25, 2009 14:18

Hello.

What is the strategy of using a mind machine to choose?
My goal is a high learning ability, a developed intuition
Yes. and not a bad thing to develop the brain as a whole - to realise synergies.

I was advised to start with a massage of the brain and of the conductor. Just a question - how long to ispolzovatj massage of the brain and prosodic? Ispolzat their courses or can be permanently? How better for greater effect?

But at inter there's a pulse session, alpha, beta, theta, ...
How to deal with them. As I understand it, all other sessions based on a particular range of frequencies. Therefore, it may be better to improve separately at specific frequencies?

What better to do additionally, it may any exercise or practice with subjects - mathematics, physics, English, memorizing the h-l, by solving puzzles. This is so that classes are not lost in idling.