Classes start

Installation and discussion
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 25, 2009 14:21

Павел1983
There is a topic FAQ, or FAQ, where You'll find the answers to these questions :)

Алгоренатор

question on the content

Post by Алгоренатор » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:50

recently started training with alpha sessions for sole traders, mostly plucked r series, the most effective feel use r2.
Question just out of curiosity, every time when I listen to r2 catch some instrumental tune , weak sound in the right ear. The question, she sits in session or is brain games? :) (There were suspicions that maybe it's some interference in the wires, but in other sessions, such is not the case)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:19

Алгоренатор wrote:the question, she sits in session or is brain games? (There were suspicions that maybe it's some interference in the wires, but in other sessions, such is not the case)
of course this is a brain game... the game of your mind.... sessions music is not only binaural beats.... but in the discs of the Tomatis music and imposed on her binaural beats...

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2009 17:18

Andrei Patrushev

Will study alpha "mixing" drives and sessions containing the alpha? For example, on different days to listen i02 and "Explorer"? Or better one?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 01, 2009 18:07

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Will study alpha "mixing" drives and sessions containing the alpha? For example, on different days to listen i02 and "Explorer"? Or better one?
Can one day with break of at least 3 hours. :)

Алексей_35

Post by Алексей_35 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 15:13

Hello, a week ago my office bought Innerpulse now as recommended listening session with the alpha rhythms of r1, r4 tonight.
While still in the office in Moscow for review were given to listen to a session with the carrier frequency of 0,5...0,7 Hz ... loved it, went out of the office wired - that kind of session, the machine was new About.
Since you recommend from your CDs, purchased a guide and a healing.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 29, 2009 15:14

Алексей_35
Most likely it was a short 5 minute session on relaxation.Your car is R03.

Человек

Post by Человек » Wed Dec 16, 2009 22:36

Passed the 21-day course of alpha... is it Possible to continue with the alpha (because the feeling hasn't fully mastered it) or better to move to 21-day course of beta? Want to listen to the CD "brain Massage". You can, it's not too early for me? Or first something else of the disks A. Patrushev advise?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Dec 17, 2009 13:50

just feel about the alpha - to continue then it is necessary alfasa... the conductor can be connected... the healing... the identity they made for alpha....relaxation of the body should be total - when the body does not feel (start to hear how the heart beats, or if where it hurts what body is stronger)

Бош

Post by Бош » Thu Feb 11, 2010 23:25

As early as 2 weeks do for the alpha sessions. The first few times I just lay there and soothed my body. Now able to relax and fly. Has been done, BUT...I go to sleep well, or dram. A strange condition. See whether dreams, whether still something, but to remember them does not work. So here are the questions:
1) How to relax your body and at the same time to stay awake?
2) In what state man enters fully mastered alpha frequencies?

амк

Post by амк » Mon Feb 15, 2010 22:56

Just purchased the MM IP. Bought it to enhance the effect of affirmations.
Reading previous posts on this forum, I realized that A. Patrushev recommends that you first undergo a 21 day course of listening to the alpha sessions. But still I would like to know is it possible along with listening to alpha sessions now begin the listening session L03 with the introduction of its affirmations or still better the first 21 days to do only with the alpha sessions.
Thanks for the reply.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:27

Бош wrote:as early as 2 weeks do for the alpha sessions. The first few times I just lay there and soothed my body. Now able to relax and fly. Has been done, BUT...I go to sleep well, or dram. A strange condition. See whether dreams, whether still something, but to remember them does not work. So here are the questions:
1) How to relax your body and at the same time to stay awake?
2) In what state man enters fully mastered alpha frequencies?
1. To try to do half-sitting.
2. The state of relaxed concentration.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:36

амк wrote:Just purchased the MM IP. Bought it to enhance the effect of affirmations.
Reading previous posts on this forum, I realized that A. Patrushev recommends that you first undergo a 21 day course of listening to the alpha sessions. But still I would like to know is it possible along with listening to alpha sessions now begin the listening session L03 with the introduction of its affirmations or still better the first 21 days to do only with the alpha sessions.
Thanks for the reply.
Can. :)

Студент

Post by Студент » Tue Feb 23, 2010 0:50

Good Day! Started to use the machine without going through 20 th adaptation, used sesijami in d1,2,3,4,13 S 1,2,3,4,10 the rest are not regular, chaotic.
The result was relevant to the program, I think. tell me, my irresponsible approach could affect the results, as the sessions continue the development of other programs, sosotoyanie. perhaps the effect is not enough to say so full. Is it possible, in this regard, some problems in the future, whether to undergo 21 days of alpha? ( the machine is about a year not used regularly, purely out of necessity, NAPs, in cases when it is necessary at a certain time to go to bed, helped a few weeks I use regularly, the same sesijami)