Togetner and MM

Installation and discussion
Сперанца
Togetner and MM

Post by Сперанца » Sun May 18, 2008 20:34

Drugged then yoga Nidra and I fall asleep under it. Start strictly at the text to do what the voice says.But it crashed quickly.
Not whether to combine it (it's the same meditation with some sort of sesia mindmachine, choosing for the duration.

Advise session.
Can anyone deals with this kind of yoga?

Умка

Post by Умка » Sun May 18, 2008 22:20

I do Yoga Nidra on Sundays, but so far only 6 times work out, was short gaps for a couple of seconds, but not completely filled, although the house usually sleep like a log :) . Can be affected by non-home setting and the fact that doing in the team, I don't know :? . Plus before the yoga Nidrei, we do 1ch 20 qigong, energy practices, pranayama and a bit of yoga, I think it also helps netanyanu, because after all this energy rises powerfully and sleep doesn't want to.
Actually more to say with mindmachines I didn't combined to do not at home.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Mon May 19, 2008 8:26

Umka

I also Nidrei before doing a few asanas.
That is, relax at home rather.
The fact that I not only fall asleep, but shift focus, you begin to think about what prigotovit for dinner. :)
From this I conclude that I lack concentration.
Maybe MM will help.

Князевский

Re: Togetner and MM

Post by Князевский » Tue May 20, 2008 14:52

Сперанца wrote:Drugged then yoga Nidra and I fall asleep under it. Start strictly at the text to do what the voice says.But it crashed quickly.
Not whether to combine it (it's the same meditation with some sort of sesia mindmachine, choosing for the duration.

Advise session.
Can anyone deals with this kind of yoga?
a link it is possible?
thank you

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue May 20, 2008 21:09

knyazivs'ke

on the torrents.ru

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Jun 07, 2008 18:13

When I do Nidrei with MM, I usually use an alpha session for relaxation. Although last time I had a session d07(down and back) as well as long sessions on visualization. I like this game, I really like to combine Nidra with MM. :)
The idea is the first phase of Nidra - relaxation should be with alpha, the second stage of rendering should be done with the theta.