Session to improve blood circulation in the spine...

Installation and discussion
котяга
Session to improve blood circulation in the spine...

Post by котяга » Thu Apr 03, 2008 16:28

Please tell me can the sessions help to improve circulation and relax the muscles of the lumbar spine?

And can I use sessions to dull the pain occurs in the same departments of pozvonochnika because of grizy? Namely, a throbbing pain in the left leg with waist.

Thanks in advance. Friend needs help....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Session to improve blood circulation in the spine...

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 03, 2008 20:37

котяга wrote:please Tell me can session to help to improve blood circulation and relax the muscles of the lumbar spine?

And can I use sessions to dull the pain occurs in the same departments of pozvonochnika because of grizy? Namely, a throbbing pain in the left leg with waist.

Thanks in advance. Friend needs help....
Yes, the alpha session could significantly help with chronic pain and it will be good for you effect, not only analgesia, but it is better to add the pulsed magnetotherapy.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Fri Apr 25, 2008 0:25

Andrew,and what session better contribute to a healthier spine?The same problem,but due to a fracture in the lumbar.There are sessions to promote regeneration of the spine? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 26, 2008 21:13

Алексей А wrote:Andrew,what session better contribute to a healthier spine?The same problem,but due to a fracture in the lumbar.There are sessions to promote regeneration of the spine? :)
Nothing specific about the spine no, but the alpha session work well in such problems.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Sat Apr 26, 2008 21:40

Thank you!Will practice.

Юрий Чепа

Post by Юрий Чепа » Wed Apr 30, 2008 15:45

There was a problem with the bile (exacerbation). Decided to experiment.
NOVA Pro 100 set session d03 ("OM" meditation), focused on the bile and 10 minutes later forgot that I have something there hurt. I think if this session to focus on any sick place or body, it appears the therapeutic effect.
Good luck and good Health!!!

Дима РБ

Post by Дима РБ » Sat Jul 05, 2008 0:11

Юрий Чепа wrote: I think if this session to focus on any sick place or body, it appears the therapeutic effect.
Good luck and good Health!!!
And I think the effect will be and no session if at least 10min. every day to focus on the diseased organ. IMHO, a session to help concentrate, allow you to learn to concentrate. :)

Дима РБ

Post by Дима РБ » Sat Jul 05, 2008 0:29

And by the way about the spine and that the lumbar. I had some problems that I saw in a lucid dream was directly related to this: Seen in a dream as a black fire spirit in the form of "the man with the coat" grabbed the bucket from the excavator and let him push my spine to the pipe, that is, I like between the pipe and the bucket with belly to the pipe. First, easy fright, after all, crush well, and then I'm realizing that sleep and all I need will happen, if you really want, you start to repeat many times the phrase "My spine like a steel rod". So I survived his onslaught, managed to escape and crack this "black cloak" in the same bucket :oops: well... it was a bit harsh on my part, but he apparently wanted, because he suddenly said, "Come on, squeeze all your fears to the point and continued the attack with a bucket more that I priseko in advance and has already managed to wriggle... etc etc."
In General, in the end he just turned out to be my good teacher, embodied the "black cloak", and thus tried to help me to apply self-hypnosis for self-healing. :?
I woke up and felt a lightness and a pleasant sense of wanting to do morning exercises, stretch, stretch, and generally forgot about any discomfort associated with the spine.

Listened on the night of the 4th standard alpha session at MindSpa-6.
Last edited by Дима РБ on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:40, edited 2 times in total.

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Sat Jul 05, 2008 0:32

I also have a injury of the lumbar spine was. Now from any stress have pain. Shoot all sorts of different methods and exercises, but still on the fitness, there are some restrictions on field movements. Best helps the Kuznecov's massager. And yesterday not only iplikator formed, but also launched d01 - meditation Land. So fitness jumped two workouts in a row and though that. :D

PS like the smileys a little, my emotions a hundred times more, how to Express? bi

Юрий Чепа

Post by Юрий Чепа » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:33

So I never wrote that the machine itself heals, I fully agree with Dima RB, MM just allows you to quickly enter in and stop the thought and verbiage, gives the opportunity to our main computer (brain) to deal with the problem. Science has proven that at least enough 12 seconds complete thoughtlessness a few times a day, and the brain restores neural connections torn down for a day, i.e. there is the regeneration of our body. :)