Session for deprivatsii sleep.

Installation and discussion
котяга
Session for deprivatsii sleep.

Post by котяга » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:38

Recently started depravities sleep. Decided to expand its day. :) Almost according to the method of L. Da Vinci sleep every four hours 23 minutes (session S05(Quick vosstanovlenie. 16-minute sleep with the awakening at the end))

However in recent times this session I miss, I just can't relax and sleep in the most "responsible" moment of falling asleep, waking up thinking did I fall asleep :) something like "Oh, I finally Zaspa" :? ... in the end sometimes and not able to sleep :)

Probably appeal more to professionals such as Andrei Patrushev. Advise chtonibud :) I would be grateful.

And still, the session can be used to the brain was able to adapt to the new regime of the day?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Session for deprivatsii sleep.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:01

котяга wrote:Recently started depravities sleep. Decided to expand its day. :) Almost according to the method of L. Da Vinci sleep every four hours 23 minutes (session S05(Quick vosstanovlenie. 16-minute sleep with the awakening at the end))

However in recent times this session I miss, I just can't relax and sleep in the most "responsible" moment of falling asleep, waking up thinking did I fall asleep :) something like "Oh, I finally Zaspa" :? ... in the end sometimes and not able to sleep :)

Probably appeal more to professionals such as Andrei Patrushev. Advise chtonibud :) I would be grateful.

And still, the session can be used to the brain was able to adapt to the new regime of the day?
Honestly, I don't I congratulate Your experiments - You can make a strong neurosis, the first signs which You have described here.
Best of all are suitable for Your purposes alpha-sessions (disc Healing). As a result, the brain is so deeply and quickly resting that the natural sleep time significantly (for 2-3 hours) is reduced...

котяга

Post by котяга » Thu Apr 03, 2008 13:19

Honestly, I don't I congratulate Your experiments - You can make a strong neurosis, the first signs which You have described here.
Best of all are suitable for Your purposes alpha-sessions (disc Healing). As a result, the brain is so deeply and quickly resting that the natural sleep time significantly (for 2-3 hours) is reduced...
Thank you very much for early reply.

I tried the alpha session, in truth, very well rested, but after about 10 minutes of the session, began to feel a slight pleasant tingling in her temples. Please explain what was that?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 03, 2008 13:34

kotha
most likely the movement of energy,at least I feel it that way...

котяга

Post by котяга » Thu Apr 03, 2008 16:14

most likely the movement of energy,at least I feel it that way...
Dimas
What do you mean by energy flow?

The next day I felt clear confusion, I am inclined to expect that it somehow related to the alpha session )) ... And maybe it was because of derawali, although on this day I slept quite a lot...... How do you think what is the reason?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:53

kotha
The brain gets used to the stimulation,apparently begins to change the operation mode.IMHO I wouldn't deal with the sleep deprivation,not to be trifled with sleep...Even with Grimstalker not recommended to do every day.And the movement of energy...well, it's when energy or whatever starts to digitize the body and you can feel it itching,tingling,heat...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:15

котяга wrote:
Thank you very much for early reply.

I tried the alpha session, in truth, very well rested, but after about 10 minutes of the session, began to feel a slight pleasant tingling in her temples. Please explain what was that?
It was a feeling... 8) :)