Create your own sessions

Installation and discussion
Евгений Кош
Create your own sessions

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:06

Somewhere on the website had seen something similar to FAQ to create their own sessions. ( description frequency etc).
Now I can not find .

Maybe the authors of the site will help researchers in this and sozdatut FAQ to create their own sessions?
It would be very good.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Mar 07, 2008 15:52

It is surprising then that many users of MM and nobody is interested in this question :?

Andrei Patrushev, give direction Ged "dig" to learn how to make a session.. at least easy - relaxation :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 07, 2008 19:07

Евгений Кош wrote:Surprising that many users of MM and nobody is interested in this question :?

Andrei Patrushev, give direction Ged "dig" to learn how to make a session.. at least easy - relaxation :)
Eugene, General information - in my methodical recommendations "the wounded..." in the "Articles"section

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:Surprising that many users of MM and nobody is interested in this question :?

Eugene, General information - in my methodical recommendations "the wounded..." in the "Articles"section
Thank you.

It remains to determine the carrier frequencies that are optimal for deep relaxation. based on the carrying my alpha (8-9Гц).
Want to do 2 sessions:-
1 just relaxation.
2nd - relaxation with the intensification of the consciousness (to keep your body relaxed and mind awake).

As I understood from the article, for the first session can be just 30 minutes on the same bearing to swing 8-9 Hz ( leading alpha). Interesting - what action to choose ( I somewhere met that step 0.5 Hz ..)
carrier frequency - in the range of 320-340.
and for the second is probably like that - to go through with carrier frequencies from 247 to 333.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:28

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Thank you.

It remains to determine the carrier frequencies that are optimal for deep relaxation. based on the carrying my alpha (8-9Гц).
you Can use as the basis for the "law of octaves", and simply multiply these frequencies by two, until you reach the appropriate range. It must be remembered that frequency to 170hz can directly communicate with the internal organs and, depending on the modulation (high or low) suppress or enhance their activity. And frequency 165-168Гц can lead to a strong fall in the mood.
Want to do 2 sessions:-
1 just relaxation.
2nd - relaxation with the intensification of the consciousness (to keep your body relaxed and mind awake).

As I understood from the article, for the first session can be just 30 minutes on the same bearing to swing 8-9 Hz ( leading alpha). Interesting - what action to choose ( I somewhere met that step 0.5 Hz ..)
the Brain changes its frequency when the output frequency beyond 10% and if it happens slowly enough. I suggest to start at 15Hz, 5 minutes to go down to 8 Hz and then a minute to pump from 8 Hz to 9Гц and a minute back, etc.
carrier frequency - in the range of 320-340.
and for the second is probably like that - to go through with carrier frequencies from 247 to 333.
For the second session beginning to leave the same, but then to run a generator, synchronized with the light (F1), 14-15Hz, F2 and leave for 8-9Гц.<

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Mar 11, 2008 18:11

thank you.
now trying to "kuritsa" in the editor to understand
Duty Cycle , Phase (when and what to insert) and etc.
take the example of Your, Andrew, sessions in particular, "alpha evening" probably they are more suitable for example for my first session.

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:49

How does Pitch 2 if Phase OLH (high frequency tone in my left ear) for binaural beats.

It turns out 1 Pitch in the right ear and the left Pitch 1 + 1 and Pitch Freq 1 + Freq 2 and 1 Pitch + 2 Pitch offset (r4)?

Or Pitch 1 and Pitch 1 + offset Pitch 2 (r4) in the right, and Pitch 1 + 1 Freq, Pitch 1 + 2 Freq, Pitch 2 + 1 Freq, Pitch 2 + 2 Freq? :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 13, 2008 17:12

Карил wrote:How does Pitch 2 if Phase OLH (high frequency tone in my left ear) for binaural beats.

It turns out 1 Pitch in the right ear and the left Pitch 1 + 1 and Pitch Freq 1 + Freq 2 and 1 Pitch + 2 Pitch offset (r4)?

Or Pitch 1 and Pitch 1 + offset Pitch 2 (r4) in the right, and Pitch 1 + 1 Freq, Pitch 1 + 2 Freq, Pitch 2 + 1 Freq, Pitch 2 + 2 Freq? :roll:
OLH - "ON" - light and sound in opposite phase, "L" nzusa frequency that is higher (of the two, forming a binaural beats) is supplied to the left ear (for both carriers); "H" is the second carrier frequency equal volume with the first.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Aug 14, 2008 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:50

Looks like I'm not asked, I apologize. :oops:
I was poking around in Autro.LSS and also deal with kitchen InnerPulse.

Time m:s - 1:00.0
Freq 1 - 15.0
Pitch 1 - 96
Freq 2 - 10.0
Freq 2 - r4
Phase - OLH
Duty Cycle - 50

OLH - the light is not in phase, high frequency tones in the left ear, the volume is high, AL

And what is AL? The help is the LA - light alternative is that the same? Left eye and both ears in phase one, but his right eye is not.

96 on the right, 96+15 in the left, 100 right, 100+10 to the left?

And that means the Duty Cycle is 50? The first 30 seconds of stimulation increases from zero brightness and volume, the last 30 falls to zero?
the second carrier frequency equal volume with the first
Did not quite understand. After all, there's only one master volume, no different loudness for each Freq. Same question for the second segment where "gromet low".

Time m:s - 0:15.0
Freq 1 - 15.0
Pitch 1 - 96
Freq 2 - 10.0
Pitch 2 - r4
Phase - ILH
Duty Cycle - 37
Volume - 100
Intensity - 100

ILH - light in phase, high frequency tones in the left ear, volume low, II

And what is II?

96 on the right, 96+15 in the left, 100 right, 100+10 to the left?

As the volume is low because Volume - 100?

The Duty Cycle is 37% of a total length of 15 seconds
5.55 seconds of stimulation is present, 9.45 seconds - no?

Duty Cycle need to be able to increase/decrease a length of the session?

Искатель

Re: Create your own sessions

Post by Искатель » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:40

Can someone come in handy for creating your own sessions http://www.gitaristam.ru/school/frequency.htm :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 03, 2011 14:03

Карил wrote:And what is AL?
Where is it?
Карил wrote:96 on the right, 96+15 in the left, 100 right, 100+10 to the left?
Yes.
Карил wrote:Duty Cycle is 37% of a total length of 15 seconds
5.55 seconds of stimulation is present, 9.45 seconds - no?
No. Duty Cycle refers to the period Freq For example, Freq1=15Hz(0,0666 with). 37% of 0,0666 h - 0,0246 sec. That is 0,0246 sec the light, the rest of the time 0,042 sec - does not burn.
The optimal values of 10-50%.
Карил wrote:How is the volume low because Volume - 100
The value of L, the second carrier sounds at half the volume of the set. N - the volume of the second nesushka the same with the first.
And what is II?
Where?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:20

don't know where to napisati, I will write here... began to dig openmagic-forum... there was a link to the article.. blah blah... acoustics in churches... 110Hz...

don't be a fool, did a 110Hz Square in SoundForge... put on headphones... included... began to hum... MMMMMM....

THIS FDI....TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the tower separates from the first seconds... tried different frequencies... heaviest blows at 80Hz... the main thing is to catch the beating of your voice and tone in the headphones.

to let go had a Blizzard bag, do push-UPS, chin-UPS... and laugh stupidly :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tried and Solonceni, the effect is, Ala monkey sing... but with the headphones it kills me... and not so easy to slash 8)

TRY it!!!

(can then file with the colors spread)

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54

Well put at least one file. Well, for example the 80Hz.

Be sure to try... :D Unsubscribe...

Thanks in advance, ZOMBIEif you decide to upload the file.

PS I don't have sound forge. Don't know - there MP3, WAV - as You prefer. :)

p. p. S. need some sounds to say when the track is spinning?

p. p. p. S. very cool if I find myself in "knockout" is sent. :lol: But then I as not beat - just torque the light-Shine and saw nothing. No knockdown. Only one practice with rapid breathing more than 12 years ago /I don't remember this practice, but the effect of remember/ then I fell into unconsciousness. Dad saw me as I fell and really scared. It will be interesting to me - I'm sitting at home "music" a listen and BAM...

ZOMBIE pliz!

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 13:01

anyways, guys, a little later... I'm here to practice frequencies-is PPC!!!!!!

set himself throat singing with jomosom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the AHU... the walls are already jumping for joy

a little later will make the library in increments of 5Hz

(maybe while I practice someone will do already az )

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 06, 2011 13:08

Of course the will is the one who hears.

If put and recommendations about "throat singing with jomosom" I will be grateful!

just IMHO don't need a lot of frequency mixing in a single day. I think... :shock:

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 13:19

bofara
I meant "put" means "learned"... similarly, the resonance lowes... and you're the shaman! now without frequency is obtained

by the way for my komusa (+ voice) is suitable 200Hz Sine...
Last edited by ЗОМБИ on Tue Dec 06, 2011 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 06, 2011 13:25

ЗОМБИ wrote:bofara
..."set" means "learned"... similarly, the resonance lowes... and you're the shaman! now without frequency is obtained...
Here. UTB and recommendations... :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 0:10

in General, swing http://narod.ru/disk/34158342001/freqs.rar.html

listen to OM-AUM.mp3 and understand what is to come -- a kind of emerging wave (standing, or how it's it's called), the most important thing to try to make this wave more smooth, almost pulsating

how to do this wave: cut one Square of the frequencies in the headphones and begin to recite the mantra "MMMMMM", just not "UUUMMM" and "OOMMM" for them too quickly the air is consumed... it is better to start "MMMMM" or how does the notorious V. Shlahter "STAMMBAUM"

feel the brain shivers (I've got the coolest thing 80HzSquare), heyyyy, now either continue to be killed in headphones up to full PCA, or remove the ears and start to rock on the speakers (I was rocking on the speakers from the computer, of course)... same thing, cut in the frequency and try to adapt under it... then there may have to practice column layout... in any case, the effect would be if the "buzz" directly at the sound source... for about 110HzSquare enjoy kosher temple singing its own production :D :D :D

200HzSine I have synchronized with the Jew's harp and throat singing (one of its varieties, such as the Tibetan monk prayers read... and air missing almost a half hour with a breath, yyyy :D )

play around with frequencies...

if you play in a audio editor, it is possible for example on Sine waves synchronized reading "UUUUUU"... I would have experimented, but in the end my throat was pushing myself much :?

PS zvinyayte large library did not have the strength of intention :oops:

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 13, 2011 0:36

ZOMBIEtomorrow definitely try! :D

THANK You!

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:09

who is going to try and write a review about the results... I gave a try to two people-all the "head squeezes" 8)

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:58

ЗОМБИ wrote:...feel the brain shivers (I've got the coolest thing 80HzSquare), heyyyy, now either continue to be killed in headphones up to full PCA ... in any case the effect will be if the "buzz" directly at the sound source... ...
I have 80Hz is the effect of - "buzz" the head, throat, chest... very good sense of space... If you're in a big car or a ship. When slashes sound sink effect it seems like you're inside this shell. No "full PPCA", but very happy. I'm using splitter headphones on the ear headphones on the body+through the audio Jacques SP. While ppractical only 80Hz, but the first template took "Oum-AUM".
IMHO good to be combined with the logo. Ganzfield effect, I will try, I have "points" of tennis balls, IMHO some hallucinations or very improving auditory vosprijatie me.
I now "mmm"+everything else+write here... I'll be "glasses" to wear... Some airplane rumble... Horoshooo..

Poprobui "points" - like rastvoryaetsya weight in space and you really they tend to take over this space...

Going to try in combination with this:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:...Take a 1.5 litre plastic bottle, insert into the neck tightly corrugated hose almost to the bottom, at the top of the nail punch some holes (so there is strong resistance to the breath) and breathe on your health. ...The only "know-how" in these devices that the capacity should not exceed two liters.
quote from: viewtopic.php?p=13447

I'm not going more than 15 minutes per day practicing. try nekii session 21 days.

ZOMBIE - :ay :ay :ay<

Влад Ярушевский

Re:

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Wed Aug 12, 2015 20:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Eugene, General information - in my methodical recommendations "the wounded..." in the "Articles"section
Break finding all Your sites (johson, Patrushev.about, and this), the article is not found if not more difficult, give a link to download.

Campaign issue in the instructions to lsdesigner pitch pitch2 describes the number indicating frequency in Hz, and the session is loaded to the editor, letter number r-1 or r-4. You can explain what it means or where read more you can read about it?

Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 12, 2015 20:10

Vlad Jaruszewski
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/meth ... on_ovd.htm
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/problem_learning.htm

As denoted monaurally beats. It is written in the user manual.

Влад Ярушевский

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Wed Aug 12, 2015 22:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Vlad Jaruszewski
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/meth ... on_ovd.htm
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/problem_learning.htm

As denoted monaurally beats. It is written in the user manual.
Andrew, and please tell me that you can read in KACH-ve educational program about monaurally rhythms (in Russian), Google almost nothing gives.

Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 12, 2015 22:09

Vlad Jaruszewski
So the point is almost the same as with binaural, only here the law of addition of fluctuations are higher amplitude in places where the fluctuations of the phase are the same. Just take the two "sine" with close frequencies and put in the same Adobe Audizine and see, so to speak, firsthand. It is believed that monaurally beats are more effective (in terms of involvement in the rhythm of the brain) than binaural, but less than the rectangular amplitude modulation, the so - called "isochronic tones".