Session for MM from A. Patrushev. About them!))

Installation and discussion
художник

Post by художник » Fri Apr 17, 2009 19:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote:This session simulates the device, about which it is written that it very well restore vision...
Andrew, thanks for the reply. Will vosstanavlivat.

Антон Романов

Post by Антон Романов » Fri May 01, 2009 15:39

Andrei Patrushev

Good morning Andrew!

Not planiruete if you work out also session under MindSpa 6??
It would be very handy, but it is already very disappointed that I chose this MM...as if it can be changed at Innerpulse? Apply to the eye because of the description of the sessions is very superficial to put it mildly, a lot of water no specifics, sorry... the instructions are snippets of wonderful descriptions of the energy of the dream, however, a word which session need to include to implement it?? From the description it turns out Beres from the bulldozer any of 1 to 16 select the time and EVERYTHING?! How strange it all... :ap

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 21, 2009 10:01

Антон Романов wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Good morning Andrew!

Not planiruete if you work out also session under MindSpa 6??
It would be very handy, but it is already very disappointed that I chose this MM...as if it can be changed at Innerpulse? Apply to the eye because of the description of the sessions is very superficial to put it mildly, a lot of water no specifics, sorry... the instructions are snippets of wonderful descriptions of the energy of the dream, however, a word which session need to include to implement it?? From the description it turns out Beres from the bulldozer any of 1 to 16 select the time and EVERYTHING?! How strange it all... :ap
No, do not plan to. I have no such thing... :)

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Wed May 27, 2009 21:53

Andrei Patrushev
Hello! Is it possible to use session to improve vision a child of 11 years? And what are the limitations and recommendations for this age? We have recently finished a course of preventive treatment in the office of the vision care plus physiotherapy (electrophoresis+SMT), do I need a break after this or you can just a machine to give your child?

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2009 14:33

Andrei Patrushev

Andrew, listen to Your alpha training-3, just a cool thing, thank You. Almost consistently there is an effect of body weight loss and a General feeling of the body. All the time since the second third of the session you are in a comfortable inner space.

Still great to listen better sitting in Lotus or half-Lotus with a straight back - the effect is stronger at times.

Andrew, are You planning to write theta training for m/m? It would be very cool...

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Mon Jul 06, 2009 14:34

This was my post...

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11

Today I received the comp. cable to Pro Tutor-I bought on ebay-e for$50(I know, offtopic, but a cry from the heart: I totally agree with the opinion that glasses photosonix pathetic modification of the protective circuit and the base device from the calculator "Electronics" is not that far away, and sovsemi went nowhere), I decided to upload the session of Andrey Patrushev. Broke down and tried the first alpha meditation. Listened to on a standard red glasses.
Wauw! I didn't expect that. All sessions from all manufacturers are mere shadows. And here and Yantra gathering before my eyes, and rushing to, uh, tunnel of stars, and shivering in the void of gold dust and much more. And every image gathered immediately washed away by the sea of colors, and then they form a new pattern. Feeling truly memorable gaming, and flying, and rotation. Pitch also did not disappoint! Was just the topic. No words, one delight. I listened to[/viewed] the session only once and it is already a favorite. With difficulty torn from the grasping fingers of the machine, enough is enough...
Andrei Patrushev, with delight and gratitude, You are the best Creator sessions. Balshoe Thanks.

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Mon Aug 10, 2009 21:41

Listen alpha trainer _3 ,much relax and plunge into some nice depth,but after listening to produce feelings of warmth,cordiality,kindness,gentleness to others...and inside a deep state of rest.... :)...Of this session in the morning and evening Meditation Power Alfa,I feel that I become more cheerful(lack of sleep a lot,baby is 2 months he had colic).If not the alpha session, don't know what I was doing.......

Эдуард Карасев

Post by Эдуард Карасев » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:49

Good luck to you! I think you will succeed :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:18

the Seeker
Yesterday I also started alpha trainer 3 listen, the feeling is very similar to Yours, did not feel the body. listened to hours at 8 PM. Night bad :shock:

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:46

Dimas wrote:yesterday I also started alpha trainer 3 listen, the feeling is very similar to Yours, did not feel the body. listened to hours at 8 PM. Night bad
Night slept badly -- when in 1976 year, the only window in... was the publication (or rather-a series of publications) in the journal "science and life" -- precious like seriously (i.e. counting on youth and stupidity and offer a number of texts of affirmations about magic spells, which, by the way, was the right approach), could not cancel, that the transition from (like I said - alpha) in the sleep state is very difficult.
At 8 PM -- it's pretty late. Ie if you have strong confidence -- all session, does not need to change after the "five o'clock", i.e., as written, after 16-18 hours. It seems to give almost a guarantee against unwanted sleep disorders, and on the other -- does not interfere (at least alpha sessions) to normalize your sleep.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Aug 23, 2009 22:28

Hmm... thank you very much! And something I this moment somehow missed az :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 24, 2009 14:36

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Andrew, listen to Your alpha training-3, just a cool thing, thank You. Almost consistently there is an effect of body weight loss and a General feeling of the body. All the time since the second third of the session you are in a comfortable inner space.

Still great to listen better sitting in Lotus or half-Lotus with a straight back - the effect is stronger at times.

Andrew, are You planning to write theta training for m/m? It would be very cool...
Thanks for the feedback! :o
Plan, but not all at once... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 24, 2009 23:50

Added three old :) session of the "alpha trainer 01,02,03" - some complained that they can engage only in the evening, and then sleep easy. The sessions changed the ending, the descriptions added the word "Evening". In the names before the digits added zeros.
Good Luck Running!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:58

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you very much, Andrew! :ay

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2009 14:01

Please help!!! Throw off a reference where session Patrushev for the MM lie! Pliz! Though I can not find

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 22, 2009 14:04

Anonymous wrote:Please help!!! Throw off a reference where session Patrushev for the MM lie! Pliz! Though I can not find
http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2009 20:21

Recently I listened to an old nightly session of alpha training, confirms, after her not want to sleep. In my case it was on hand - had to work, and here such happiness - no coffee necessary!

Stopped watching session for entertainment - alvarenga more colorful!

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Fri Oct 16, 2009 19:50

Interesting moment caught after listening to the alpha sessions and morning. The old music sounded in a new way. Mmm how to explain it...
A very long time I really liked Enigma, it's called a special creative mood. But after a while the effect is down to zero. Now when listening mood appears with a Bang! Everyone who still have doubts to buy the device or not - Buy it! Old emmotsii and nastroenie, especially those that were in childhood, priceless.

Ренат

Post by Ренат » Tue Oct 20, 2009 16:53

I would like to clarify the Alfa-coach 1,2 can be enjoyed in the morning after waking up? What session you can listen to in the morning in addition to alfa in the morning before going to work?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2009 19:25

And I have music learned nastraivat state.......now I quit Smoking 2 days just to breathe in the full light could not(consciousness away from the saturation of the air) is now more used condition as 4-5 years back.

Ренат

Post by Ренат » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:56

I decided to voskobovich listening mindmachine InnerPulse and heavy use of 2 weeks, in particular listening session Patrushev. For two weeks I must say the results let me know, there was increased efficiency, intensity of thought, especially the influence of the session of the alpha meditation at 10 Hz, a powerful thing! :) The question is: do I need to take a break to use mindmachines, if so, for how many days? And is addictive (I honestly got so used that I cannot imagine a day without mindmachine :roll: )? Is it possible on different days to alternate session, for example, in the morning session, alpha or alpha-coach, and in the evening, an alpha evening or alpha-meditation 10 Hz? Thank you for your attention.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 07, 2009 16:44

Ренат wrote:I would Like to clarify the Alfa-coach 1,2 can be enjoyed in the morning after waking up? What session you can listen to in the morning in addition to alfa in the morning before going to work?
Everything written in the description of the session (inside). :)

Ренат

Post by Ренат » Sat Nov 07, 2009 19:45

Thank You for the reply, however for the delayed response - I've already figured out. :) I would like the answer to the last question, dated November 7, 2009 under my own name Renat. Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 09, 2009 13:31

Ренат wrote:I decided to voskobovich listening mindmachine InnerPulse and heavy use of 2 weeks, in particular listening session Patrushev. For two weeks I must say the results let me know, there was increased efficiency, intensity of thought, especially the influence of the session of the alpha meditation at 10 Hz, a powerful thing! :) The question is: do I need to take a break to use mindmachines, if so, for how many days? And is addictive (I honestly got so used that I cannot imagine a day without mindmachine :roll: )? Is it possible on different days to alternate session, for example, in the morning session, alpha or alpha-coach, and in the evening, an alpha evening or alpha-meditation 10 Hz? Thank you for your attention.
If alternate session, the break is not necessary to do.