Session for MM from A. Patrushev. About them!))

Installation and discussion
Неон

Post by Неон » Mon Jan 19, 2009 17:58

Thanks for the quick response :)
Sincerely apologize for Alexander (I have been reading the forum and have my brain stuck, what do you A. Patrushev, and "A." this is my definition of Alexander - at the level of reflex) :wink:

If I understand correctly, to apply the session should be courses in certain periods of time, as the vitamins - it turns out not much, but no deficiency...

How in your opinion, when should I repeat the dose, what is the "fairly long period"? :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 21, 2009 13:31

Неон wrote:Thanks for the quick response :)
Sincerely apologize for Alexander (I have been reading the forum and have my brain stuck, what do you A. Patrushev, and "A." this is my definition of Alexander - at the level of reflex) :wink:

If I understand correctly, to apply the session should be courses in certain periods of time, as the vitamins - it turns out not much, but no deficiency...

How in your opinion, when should I repeat the dose, what is the "fairly long period"? :roll:
The rule is simple: 15 15. Hard to say about the company specifically, but based on psychological and physiological laws, it is about 3 months after two 15-day's rest.

Неон

Post by Неон » Tue Jan 27, 2009 0:55

You got it, thanks. That would be all and I always know... :cry: :ay

Мадам Лара

Post by Мадам Лара » Tue Jan 27, 2009 18:28

Andrew, please , can we get at least 1 Your session is written for MindSpa, and I have tried on their own to translate Your morning sessay for Enerpulse their own - the result is not pretty :cry:

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Tue Feb 17, 2009 23:43

Andrew, good day!
Went the second week, as you listen to the alpha.
To relax completely does not work. Face tense. Brightness is already diminished almost to a minimum. From flashing points do not understand what the result should be. Only more annoying. What and when to expect result? People write here about the wonders after the first, second listening. Headphones tried with native IP, and Sennheiser. I do not care. Let's see what after three weeks it will be. And if you do, then what? With the hemispheres do not like at all or what? :)
Listen to the fourth day of your session - morning and evening. Noticeable clicks (in the evening more and more pronounced), and in such a way that you hear (feel) not the ears and brain. Very similar to the shock-clicks when removing tomogram of the brain. Strong presence in the middle of the brain, then in the right hemisphere and the left, a series of several hits (clicks). This is as it should be?
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 18, 2009 18:01

Мадам Лара wrote:Andrew, please , can we get at least 1 Your session is written for MindSpa, and I have tried on their own to translate Your morning sessay for Enerpulse their own - the result is not pretty :cry:
I don't write sessions to MindSpa. :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 18, 2009 18:02

АлексейН wrote:Andrew, good day!
Went the second week, as you listen to the alpha.
To relax completely does not work. Face tense. Brightness is already diminished almost to a minimum. From flashing points do not understand what the result should be. Only more annoying. What and when to expect result? People write here about the wonders after the first, second listening. Headphones tried with native IP, and Sennheiser. I do not care. Let's see what after three weeks it will be. And if you do, then what? With the hemispheres do not like at all or what? :)
Listen to the fourth day of your session - morning and evening. Noticeable clicks (in the evening more and more pronounced), and in such a way that you hear (feel) not the ears and brain. Very similar to the shock-clicks when removing tomogram of the brain. Strong presence in the middle of the brain, then in the right hemisphere and the left, a series of several hits (clicks). This is as it should be?
Thank you.
Do You have my DVDs?

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Feb 18, 2009 20:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:do You have my DVDs?
Have all of Your CDs

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 18, 2009 20:25

АлексейН wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:do You have my DVDs?
Have all of Your CDs
Then work out, for example, Healing or Conductor (without glasses) for two weeks and again try to get back to mindmachine.
The feel of the sessions in all individual. The main factor in the sessions of the mm light, not sound.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Feb 18, 2009 21:13

I had to listen to and healing, and guide early. with the light I do not understand what chip. no sensations at all.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 18, 2009 21:16

АлексейН wrote:I had to listen to and healing, and guide early. with the light I do not understand what chip. no sensations at all.
And what do You need? :)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Feb 18, 2009 21:42

:)
Yes, at least as some - emetic impulses :) to understand working or not working.
about cartoons have all write about the stirring of the brain, out of body, relaxation, lightness, heaviness, etc.
and here - what I ate, what I listen to the radio. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 18, 2009 21:55

АлексейН wrote::)
Yes, at least as some - emetic impulses :) to understand working or not working.
about cartoons have all write about the stirring of the brain, out of body, relaxation, lightness, heaviness, etc.
and here - what I ate, what I listen to the radio. :)
Not all are present at once a vivid impression. Some three weeks and do see some boring flashing, "as in the broken TV." Only gradually understand what works on external displays, for increased performance, improved relationships with others, good sleep, and then (sometimes only after the break) come and pictures and feelings...

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Feb 18, 2009 22:01

so I'm one of those few. at the expense of health - decreased :(
sometimes during the day sleepy.
Andrew, thank you. Finish first three weeks, then the conclusion was made.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Feb 20, 2009 19:04

Dear Andrew, what about clicks?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 20, 2009 21:04

АлексейН wrote:Dear Andrew, what about clicks?
On Innerpulse it happens (some notice :)) when changing modes of stimulation.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 15:49

Andrei Patrushev has developed a new session.
Download archive - http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/patrushev.exe

Added session:
Lucid Dreams - contributes to the generation of OS. Engage in just before bedtime. If you are having trouble falling asleep, then for 1.5 hours before bedtime.
Alpha Power Meditation - meditation session in the alpha range designed for producing the centering frequency 10Hz.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Apr 16, 2009 16:13

Никонов Владимир wrote:Andrei Patrushev has developed a new session.
Wow! Thank you.
Никонов Владимир wrote:Alpha Power Meditation - meditation session in the alpha range designed for producing the centering frequency 10Hz.
And in Russian that means time centering frequency?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 16, 2009 19:43

Логик wrote:
Никонов Владимир wrote:Andrei Patrushev has developed a new session.
Wow! Thank you.
Никонов Владимир wrote:Alpha Power Meditation - meditation session in the alpha range designed for producing the centering frequency 10Hz.
Roughly speaking, there are people with a pronounced frequency of 10 Hz, with other prominent frequencies in the range of the alpha rhythm, and there are no frequencies. So here is the first to have increased health and intuition, and the latter is harder for all... that those who have not, it appears (at least, these cases are unknown to science :)), but, IMHO, even a few minutes spent with this frequency are very fruitful. In cars there is a similar session of the "remedy", but it is, in my opinion, not done quite right... :)

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 16, 2009 20:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Logik wrote(a):
Nikonov Vladimir wrote(a):

Wow! Thank you.
Alpha Power Meditation - meditation session in the alpha range designed for producing the centering frequency 10Hz.

Roughly speaking, there are people with a pronounced frequency of 10 Hz, with other prominent frequencies in the range of the alpha rhythm, and there are no frequencies. So here is the first to have increased health and intuition, and the latter is harder for all... that those who have not, it appears (at least, these cases are unknown to science Smile), but, IMHO, even a few minutes spent with this frequency are very fruitful. In cars there is a similar session of the "remedy", but it is, in my opinion, not done quite right...

Andrew, what time you need to listen to this session? And is also 15 days?

художник

Post by художник » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:25

Andrew, thanks for the new session.
Zrenie session to improve vision. Session times cannot be changed.
A little more detail it is possible? What and how?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 17, 2009 13:28

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Logik wrote(a):

Wow! Thank you.

Roughly speaking, there are people with a pronounced frequency of 10 Hz, with other prominent frequencies in the range of the alpha rhythm, and there are no frequencies. So here is the first to have increased health and intuition, and the latter is harder for all... that those who have not, it appears (at least, these cases are unknown to science Smile), but, IMHO, even a few minutes spent with this frequency are very fruitful. In cars there is a similar session of the "remedy", but it is, in my opinion, not done quite right...

Andrew, what time you need to listen to this session? And is also 15 days?
15-15-15 :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 17, 2009 13:29

художник wrote:Andrew, thanks for the new session.
Zrenie session to improve vision. Session times cannot be changed.
A little more detail it is possible? What and how?
What exactly are You interested in? :)

художник

Post by художник » Fri Apr 17, 2009 16:36

Андрей Патрушев wrote:What exactly are You interested in?
Session-Zrenie(with a computer and paintings of eyes planted) it as usual - 15-15, 21-21, in the morning or in the evening? And again. Due to what it(the vision) should improve. I believe that technology, otherwise I would do something else, but it is simply unclear. Monochrome effects color? Due to relaxation of the eye muscles or something else?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 17, 2009 18:16

художник wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:What exactly are You interested in?
Session-Zrenie(with a computer and paintings of eyes planted) it as usual - 15-15, 21-21, in the morning or in the evening? And again. Due to what it(the vision) should improve. I believe that technology, otherwise I would do something else, but it is simply unclear. Monochrome effects color? Due to relaxation of the eye muscles or something else?
Yes, normal mode 15-15-15, or 21-21. The optimal time is 16-18 hours.
This session simulates the device, about which it is written that it is very well restores vision...