Session for MM from A. Patrushev. About them!))

Installation and discussion
Альдор
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 15:20

Post by Альдор » Tue Nov 10, 2009 16:16

Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:If alternate session, the break is not necessary to do.
You mean the break between 15/15 (21/21)?

And a few more questions:

1. Please tell us more about the session - Mind Healing. It belongs to group Alfa? Can it be used for training trainers alpha instead of 1/2/3? To-healing-prevention.

Subjectively for me, it's the most interesting (feels like) session all of what I tried (tried so far only alpha and training :oops:) ...

2. In the description and Your comments session L03 begins to "act" after about 12 minutes of listening. What do You think, is it possible, in front of her to listen to, such as fast relaxation, so the effect was immediately apparent, or is it impossible and need to wait those 12 minutes?

Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 10, 2009 18:14

Альдор wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:If alternate session, the break is not necessary to do.
You mean the break between 15/15 (21/21)?

And a few more questions:

1. Please tell us more about the session - Mind Healing. It belongs to group Alfa? Can it be used for training trainers alpha instead of 1/2/3? To-healing-prevention.

Subjectively for me, it's the most interesting (feels like) session all of what I tried (tried so far only alpha and training :oops:) ...

2. In the description and Your comments session L03 begins to "act" after about 12 minutes of listening. What do You think, is it possible, in front of her to listen to, such as fast relaxation, so the effect was immediately apparent, or is it impossible and need to wait those 12 minutes?

Thank you
Yes.
1. Yes - also alpha. You can use. :)
2. Not with the 12th and 6th. Can.

Альдор
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 15:20

Post by Альдор » Tue Nov 10, 2009 20:03

Andrei Patrushev

Thanks for the answer and Your session! :D

User avatar
Агент Смит
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:06
Been thanked: 1 time

Post by Агент Смит » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:47

Hello, Andrey!
Read it here
Андрей Патрушев wrote:2. Not with the 12th and 6th. Can.
and the question arose: what information on http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/innerpulse.htm ?
In particular, about the Training session 3
Suggestion will be most effective after the first 12 minutes. Use in conjunction with your favorite positive affirmations (on tapes, for example, or self-hypnosis).
I am interested about the use this session with Your track Activation of direct learning, there is just 6 minutes of music going at the beginning, and the track is only 21 minutes (by the way, the other 30 you just need to relax or you can track on repeat put it?). I have tried to fit music under 12 minutes (copied it back a second time), but before the case has not yet come, so I want to ask how to use it all?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 11, 2009 14:47

Agent Smith
The brain begins to "enter" the imposed rhythms somewhere in the 6th -10th minute (all different) - that wrote on the 12th. Because fitness You have to be, it seems to me sufficient, with the 6th for You to be at the time. :)
With AAP it is necessary to relax and to imagine what it says...

User avatar
Агент Смит
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:06
Been thanked: 1 time

Post by Агент Смит » Thu Nov 12, 2009 0:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:fitness You should be, it seems to me sufficient, with the 6th for You to be at the time. Smile
With AAP it is necessary to relax and to imagine what it says...
It's great that you ready-made material to use. Thank you for Your work. :o
And exercise is such a thing that almost any session off after a few minutes, so let's see if I'll be able to listen to the content of conscious :oops:

User avatar
Агент Смит
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:06
Been thanked: 1 time

Post by Агент Смит » Thu Nov 12, 2009 23:38

Andrei Patrushev
And another question sessions with the session L03: can/do I have to reduce the duration of the session (from 51 to 26 min, in the MM) until the time of the track (22 minutes) and the remaining 29 minutes of the session just to listen? Frankly, for almost an hour - too much to prepare, after that it would still work out :) and this is also the time.

While waiting for Your reply, I stumbled on Your recommendation
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would recommend would be the optimal time for a session of 15-20 minutes. Everything else is from the evil one. Confused
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... c&&start=0

On the other hand, many of the sessions have a duration of more than 20 minutes and perhaps, this has implications for their impact. On the other hand, more than 30 minutes the session of the annoying (and in the new L-series from Photosonix session is an hour :roll: ). So what should guide the choice of the duration of the session, except their own preferences? If you give as a comparison exercise, I may be reluctant to do any physical exercise (or some number), and I may prefer not to comply, but form in this case will not be supported. How it looks for the sessions of the MM?

Алексей Я

Post by Алексей Я » Sun Nov 22, 2009 23:26

Good day to All and Andrew separately!
I know now that there is a classroom session from Andrei Patrushev for Mind-Machines, but ... not for people like me (iLightZ Pro) :cry:

Hence the question: is it possible somehow to convert them for iLightZ Pro?

Thanks in advance,

Aleksey

User avatar
Сергей_Л
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 18:59
Location: Украина
Contact:

Post by Сергей_Л » Sat Apr 03, 2010 17:00

Good day to all.

A question for You, Andrew, as, perhaps, one of the most if not the most, :oops: the expert among us here.

session Л03 (increased training-suggestibility):

1.effectively increase the working time of the session (with the settings it can be extended to 1.5 hours), or should it be limited to 50-. minutes by default, or less ???

2. is it possible to combine second binary sounds at the external entrance to the iner-pulse or it will give an overlay of frequencies and will reduce the effectiveness???

Separately, if You wouldn't mind, could You give a table of frequencies and the specifics of the main conditions for these frequency ?
At least you can understand (then) what she's doing and where it leads :)
And it would be very helpful...

well and (maybe, but obviously only after consultation with You as the specialist in this field) I would like poproboval to create something of their own- in their vision...

ATP advance.
for contact and information = my e-mail: s-loz@rambler.ru

РН
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 10:52

Post by РН » Mon May 17, 2010 11:01

Good day!
I Bought A Photosonix Inner Pulse.
Built-in session mildly disappointed...
But the session Patrushev is a totally different matter.
I want to thank you for a great session.
Doing now with the alpha trainer.
Complete with machine got glasses with red-orange LEDs.
Recently collected "on the knee" full color glasses, and tried a session with another light stimulation.
Discovered an interesting effect when stimulated with green light a couple of times fell asleep by the end of the session. The stimulation of other lights - never.
In this regard I have a question - what kind of light simulation is desirable when the alpha sessions and how color of light affects the effectiveness of the sessions?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 23, 2010 12:04

РН wrote:Good day!
I Bought A Photosonix Inner Pulse.
Built-in session mildly disappointed...
But the session Patrushev is a totally different matter.
I want to thank you for a great session.
Doing now with the alpha trainer.
Complete with machine got glasses with red-orange LEDs.
Recently collected "on the knee" full color glasses, and tried a session with another light stimulation.
Discovered an interesting effect when stimulated with green light a couple of times fell asleep by the end of the session. The stimulation of other lights - never.
In this regard I have a question - what kind of light simulation is desirable when the alpha sessions and how color of light affects the effectiveness of the sessions?
Hello!
From all I have studied the material, I am inclined to think that the color effect is deep individually. :? At least, it is much weaker than the influence of the Sauce.
An alternative view set out in the translated books (on this website under "Articles").

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 23, 2010 12:10

Сергей_Л wrote:1.effectively increase the working time of the session (with the settings it can be extended to 1.5 hours), or should it be limited to 50-. minutes by default, or less ???
The maximum effective time is 45 minutes. In fact, it is deeply individual and for some, generally not more than 10 minutes.
Сергей_Л wrote:2. is it possible to combine second binary sounds at the external entrance to the iner-pulse or it will give an overlay of frequencies and will reduce the effectiveness???
The result is not predictable. :?
The table in the section "Articles". The secret to an effective session is not in frequency, and movement frequencies within a certain range.
In any case, experiments with mindmachine absolutely safe. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 23, 2010 12:14

Алексей Я wrote:Good day All and Andrew separately!
I know now that there is a classroom session from Andrei Patrushev for Mind-Machines, but ... not for people like me (iLightZ Pro) :cry:
Hence the question: is it possible somehow to convert them for iLightZ Pro?
Thanks in advance,
Aleksey
Hello!
iLightZ Pro somewhat poorer in money for the organization than devices photosonics, therefore, a direct conversion will not work... :? Someone (from this forum) already did it manually. Type in the search engine iLightZ Pro and consult with him via PM - what happens.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 23, 2010 12:20

Агент Смит wrote:So what is to guide the selection of the duration of the session, except their own preferences?
Rule # 1 - the Maximal effective length of the session is 45 minutes or less (determined solely on the basis of their own experiences). :?

светоч

Post by светоч » Tue Jun 08, 2010 17:01

Andrei Patrushev is whether the effective listening of your sessions on the program Mind Explorer?

User avatar
Экко
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 13:28
Location: Владивосток
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Post by Экко » Thu Jul 15, 2010 20:01

Andrei Patrushev
why are you such a preference is given to the "alpha"? All of the session your alpha, the alpha drives is also prevalent.
And you talked about Z rhythms. How to induce? Only the sound to modulate them or the influence of light and binaural beats to give according to their frequencies?
And can you give me the full table Z rhythms?

User avatar
тишина
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 16:48
Location: Нижний Новгород

Post by тишина » Wed Nov 24, 2010 13:48

really enjoyed the session Patrushev, aims to erase negativity Healing. Feeling good as if not only the body is relaxed, but the head completely. My first times so intense immersion! Thank You

User avatar
Dimas
Posts: 3728
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:13
Location: Москва
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Dimas » Wed Nov 24, 2010 13:59

silence
You other session try :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 24, 2010 14:47

светоч wrote:Andrei Patrushev is whether the effective listening of your sessions on the program Mind Explorer?
Try, then tell me. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 24, 2010 15:12

Экко wrote:Andrei Patrushev
why are you such a preference is given to the "alpha"? All of the session your alpha, the alpha drives is also prevalent.
And you talked about Z rhythms. How to induce? Only the sound to modulate them or the influence of light and binaural beats to give according to their frequencies?
And can you give me the full table Z rhythms?
Because Alfa "treats", and everything else is very specific...
Can I have both and even a third (e.g., phase modulation) :).
I somewhere already wrote, but I repeat for You: :o
2-3 sec - processing the traumatic experience (out of phase), wanton pleasure (in phase);
3-4 sec - visualization, hallucinations;
4-6 seconds - deep (not REM) sleep,
6-11 sec - wakefulness, 6 h - concentration;
11-22 - h - giprotrans;
22-44 - sec - TRANS, deconcentration, sleep in a new place (or in anticipation of danger), self-healing.

User avatar
тишина
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 16:48
Location: Нижний Новгород

Post by тишина » Wed Nov 24, 2010 20:14

Dimas
tried the alpha trainer is also a good and others. Of course, they are better Innenpolitisch, but I have sometimes in the middle Petrushevsky sessions glasses are sometimes disabled(( hate it((.The biggest impression from the session, removing the negative, then the impact of all the other deeper, in my case, after listening to alpha-meditation, then immediately went to bed. In the morning there was the champagne - it seemed the output and the operation is not necessary))) so deeply relaxed!!))) Perhaps in me that is Healing due to the fact that the negativity accumulated. So I need longer time to relax - 1.5 hours. During this time, time to listen to about 4 sessions - then stops completely VD and starts "healing" effects on the nervous system.

By the way, Andrew, how would you comment on this in session length??

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 20:17
Location: Екатеринбург
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 556 times
Contact:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 24, 2010 23:47

тишина wrote:I in the middle Petrushevsky sessions glasses are sometimes disabled(( hate it
This is done on purpose (certainly not to make You furious). :?

User avatar
тишина
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 16:48
Location: Нижний Новгород

Post by тишина » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:This is done on purpose (certainly not to make You furious).
Okay, it's just a habit already included relaxing under not only sound, but together the sound plus light. so it's hard to concentrate on the sound(( back when MM was not I was still on the glasses even did not pay attention, and now can't do without them))) the difference is clear)))

User avatar
Dimas
Posts: 3728
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:13
Location: Москва
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 25, 2010 13:24

silence
I have already stitched to the inner and not using almost only session Andrew and I after them real as born again, damn, I forget the name of the program is 28 minutes is...Well, I'm following her in after a bath :ay (Attention! Listening to programs on the mind-machine does not replace daily hygiene and eating to get You there may seem) :lol:

User avatar
тишина
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 16:48
Location: Нижний Новгород

Post by тишина » Thu Nov 25, 2010 14:45

Dimas

what program is it??? very interesting!! I downloaded the duration of the sessions did not know(((

Post Reply