Session for MM from A. Patrushev. About them!))

Installation and discussion
Умка

Post by Умка » Sun Feb 24, 2008 0:57

Ром wrote:Uploaded session on the machine. For some reason the program does not see the alpha training, have a different extension. Coach 2 and 3 sees them uploaded. Listened night and morning - all the time I'm getting some odd clicks, after which it's like changing the carrier frequency (so it seemed). As it should be or defective unpacked session?
I have identically the same, does not interfere too much, but still interesting :oops: :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:11

Ром wrote:Uploaded session on the machine. For some reason the program does not see the alpha training, have a different extension. Coach 2 and 3 sees them uploaded. Listened night and morning - all the time I'm getting some odd clicks, after which it's like changing the carrier frequency (so it seemed). As it should be or defective unpacked session?
Alpha training with a different extension is a library file, not the session. Weak clicks when changing carrier is features audio interface Innerpulse.

ЛЁШКА

Post by ЛЁШКА » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:22

Andrei Patrushev me for several years, the depression and therefore the violation of the brain no I'm not a moron I am quite sane, just constant apathy nothing pleases narushena myshlenie bad memory like the new focus corace like that feel me, not a full tell You have what nebudu disk which can help?

and I bought your CD star Voyager start to listen I'm starting to get annoyed to have to take the headphones off and complete the audition .why?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:36

ЛЁШКА wrote:Andrei Patrushev me for several years, the depression and therefore the violation of the brain no I'm not a moron I am quite sane, just constant apathy nothing pleases narushena myshlenie bad memory like the new focus corace like that feel me, not a full tell You have what nebudu disk which can help?

and I bought your CD star Voyager start to listen I'm starting to get annoyed to have to take the headphones off and complete the audition .why?
This is a normal reaction. People adapt to any situation. You for years also learned to exist in his depression. When listening to the disc space wanderer Your rhythm is not the same as the one that gently offers You this drive, hence the irritation. Way to make the minimum volume and gradually increase it. In Your case it is better to combine (with a break for at least 3 hours) sessions with drive Star traveler disk Endorphins.

ЛЁШКА

Post by ЛЁШКА » Sun Feb 24, 2008 13:49

tell disk space wanderer to listen to the whole or in parts there mine several tracks

ЛЁШКА

Post by ЛЁШКА » Sun Feb 24, 2008 13:52

and yet these discs are used with the main machine or separately

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 24, 2008 14:13

ЛЁШКА wrote:tell me disk space wanderer to listen to the whole or in parts there mine several tracks
Only the 2nd track.
Endorphins can mindmachine (if audiostrobe), and Starry wanderer without.

Тасев Александр

Post by Тасев Александр » Thu Jun 26, 2008 20:42

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Can You suggest another one, in my opinion, a more effective technique. Build session on the recurring dips in the frequency. For example, from 15 to 8, the jump to 14, from 14 to 8, the jump to 13, 13 to 8, etc... for the same time periods. Let the last be from 8 to 7.83 Hz over the same period. And to put all this in 45 minutes. As a result, the brain is much more willing to go to theta and then, if necessary, and condition after this session will be pleasant, and not as "dusty bag from the corner".
Andrew, thank you!

I did a session on Your recommendation and I loved it!!!

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 26, 2008 23:27

Лилка wrote:Decided to take "the coach 3"
Where Mona to download these coaches in the updated version?

Тасев Александр

Post by Тасев Александр » Fri Jun 27, 2008 0:05

alpha trainer session up on the page with the downloads

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Fri Aug 01, 2008 15:15

Hello. Today finally uploaded sessions Andrew IP. Listening To "The Coach 3". The session was very impressed. There was some borderline state between sleep and wakefulness. Saw many powerful images and heard many sounds, all that I saw and heard in the recent past. Interestingly, throughout the session I fell into it and I was feeling more rubbish, then suddenly like I woke up and tried to realize that I was dreaming. Can someone tell me how to call this state, when not yet awake, but already you can see the images, and then try to analyze them? I have this happen very often in the morning when I Wake up: my head starts sweeping jumble of words, images,.. and suddenly realize that you are already awake

But the state after that session just euphoric, pleasant, but not excited.
:ay :ay :ay
Thank you very much.

торк

Post by торк » Tue Aug 26, 2008 14:37

tell me, please, how many consecutive sessions is not harmful?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 26, 2008 18:27

торк wrote:tell me, please, how many consecutive sessions is not harmful?
For whom?:)

торк

Post by торк » Wed Aug 27, 2008 13:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
for a newbie (3rd day yuzayu MM)
and yet, do not flatten brains in the morning to put the session on energy, and on the evening alpha - 30 min. each?
still feel OK but after reading the forum, it became a little scary

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 27, 2008 19:24

торк wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
for a newbie (3rd day yuzayu MM)
and yet, do not flatten brains in the morning to put the session on energy, and on the evening alpha - 30 min. each?
still feel OK but after reading the forum, it became a little scary
If feeling good means to You is not harmful. :?

торк

Post by торк » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:13

Thank you, every day is better :D

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 06, 2008 13:44

And I the first option (old option) of Alfareria ftykaet.

No more than 20 minutes, but the effect is the strongest. Although we are all different :)

ирэна/с

Post by ирэна/с » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:03

can I use Maida machine after severe traumatic brain injury ? it's about my only son .he is now in a state of small consciousness. he urgently needs help. amid all this killed several close relatives recently,my mother. I think that's enough for someone to gouge us. my son .hope and support the whole family . help.please.Council. I hatchingi!

mother Irena/s

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:21

this is Irena /s, Moscow. please.answer me at-stalion@post.ru or the place of registration on the website !

ирэна/с

Post by ирэна/с » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:51

we have used expensive magnetostimulation.but .I think so .visible results to no avail, and was simply pumping money .the experimentation almost. we have also the matrix of health.pyramid with chips aplikatory.this worked well ,but now the process is much delayed. please answer.help Board.what mayd the car we choose for my son?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:14

ирэна/с wrote:we have used expensive magnetostimulation.but .I think so .visible results to no avail, and was simply pumping money .the experimentation almost. we have also the matrix of health.pyramid with chips aplikatory.this worked well ,but now the process is much delayed. please answer.help Board.what mayd the car we choose for my son?
Hello, Irene. Mindmachine and psychoactive discs in this condition are contraindicated. There is some evidence of beneficial effects in such States, the music of Mozart, but there is little hope for a miracle.

ирена/с

Post by ирена/с » Sat Sep 13, 2008 14:41

thank you very much for the reply . we've gone through is that no one seems little about classical music I know well ,I have music and art education. I'm sure in hospitals ,through which my son had to go.I will remember it is for music and my butterflies that last time, I draw ,they are large and luxurious. all given away and drew even better. and about the matrix health I'll rekomenduju to read bolnica initially skeptical about all this,and then with respect. said that our "stuff" work. with my son periodically sessions of the shaft.nick. from the center of the matrix. mayd car I still think to purchase ,only first will feel. son, I already include English nemecky to seminal ,Keith.medical music ,etc. different things are going visually like a jigsaw puzzle only better ,and with my mother-she only lived in the future the son of I., but other circumstances

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 22, 2008 21:49

bi bi bi bi bi

Неон

Post by Неон » Mon Jan 19, 2009 16:37

Prompt, please - at the session the coach 2 in the description stated that it increases the flexibility and speed of thinking, etc.
So the question is - it it increases the short-term, say for a couple of hours, or something like "for life" - after a certain period of training (as Lilka in the first post written by saying that she was there, something sensed through 15 days of training), or even the third is dealing with this session quickly think, after a week break, think "old speed".

The question for me is important since, if the effect of "for life", I am ready to listen to this session at least a month, two or more - to achieve results close to the maximum, then go to the other goals.
And if not - then it is useless to bother not, for the momentary effect, I can energise or session for concentration to listen to all. Help so to say to save a couple of months.

This is an issue in osnovonom to the author coach 2 Alexander Patrushev.

Thank you in advance

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 19, 2009 17:50

Неон wrote:Tell me, please - in session, coach 2 in the description stated that it increases the flexibility and speed of thinking, etc.
So the question is - it it increases the short-term, say for a couple of hours, or something like "for life" - after a certain period of training (as Lilka in the first post written by saying that she was there, something sensed through 15 days of training), or even the third is dealing with this session quickly think, after a week break, think "old speed".

The question for me is important since, if the effect of "for life", I am ready to listen to this session at least a month, two or more - to achieve results close to the maximum, then go to the other goals.
And if not - then it is useless to bother not, for the momentary effect, I can energise or session for concentration to listen to all. Help so to say to save a couple of months.

This is an issue in osnovonom to the author coach 2 Alexander Patrushev.

Thank you in advance
Right now, Alexander isn't here, so I will answer for it. :)
Session after regular use over 2-3 weeks and improves the brain's ability to flexible and quick thinking for quite a long period. But, first of all, nothing lasts forever, and secondly, if this ability is not to consolidate this thinking, then everything will be wasted... :)