Energy sessions and physical sensations

Installation and discussion
Андрей А.
Energy sessions and physical sensations

Post by Андрей А. » Mon Nov 26, 2007 13:42

This morning I tried the energy session E03. 10 minutes and "full speed ahead". There in the process of listening frequency (at least carrier) is walking down up. So when she gets in the low frequencies, I have a "resonance" condition, when I feel like I shake from the body, strong tension, like a stretched string, the closed eyes start to move involuntarily (or strain) in sync with the light flashes... Feeling that something is about to happen...
I wanted to know:
First, as normal and than it can end?.... it's one thing if the astral :) and the other if bleeding in the brain :wiz
Secondly, the question is rather to Andrei Patrushev, as a man certainly knows the structure of this session that it may be for the frequency and why is it such a reaction?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Energy session and physical sensations

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 26, 2007 15:06

Андрей А. wrote:this morning I tried the energy session E03. 10 minutes and "full speed ahead". There in the process of listening frequency (at least carrier) is walking down up. So when she gets in the low frequencies, I have a "resonance" condition, when I feel like I shake from the body, strong tension, like a stretched string, the closed eyes start to move involuntarily (or strain) in sync with the light flashes... Feeling that something is about to happen...
I wanted to know:
First, as normal and than it can end?.... it's one thing if the astral :) and the other if bleeding in the brain :wiz
Secondly, the question is rather to Andrei Patrushev, as a man certainly knows the structure of this session that it may be for the frequency and why is it such a reaction?
This is a normal reaction, but You need to decrease the volume and brightness to minimum.
High, than it can end - increased anxiety during the day (sometimes the next). Do not recommend the use of the energy of the session more than 1 time in three days.
The carrier frequency, especially up to 170-180Гц, resonate with various internal organs. The session was made so to shape the entire body.

Андрей А.

Post by Андрей А. » Mon Nov 26, 2007 16:13

thank you, including operativnosti :)

reassured, but then I thought who knows what....

Александр Лазарев

Post by Александр Лазарев » Thu Jan 03, 2008 21:27

Tried energy session E06 - "High energy".

Feelings: first there was a vibration in the legs (awesome feeling), and gradually it rose higher and by the end of the session reached the waist. After the session, I in order to extend and be filled with energy began to "pump" the Central energy channels and pumped up (15-20 min) that vibration filled the whole body.

I think that after all my energy is not yet sufficiently purged, though two months until the machine was meditating with the Pharaoh's cylinders.

And I do not have enough knowledge on bioenergy. I understand that this topic is not enough well studied and many different interpretations. That can be read, more or less close to the truth and useful?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 01, 2008 23:13

Tell me a listening session of the FULL throttle it is normal that the pulse quickens and the color of the light in the glasses is better to install?????

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 02, 2008 18:21

Anonymous wrote:Tell me a listening session of the FULL throttle it is normal that the pulse quickens and the color of the light in the glasses is better to install?????
Of course, normal. She and energy (by the way, you mean physiology and not esoteric). And any color what You like, but for the "full vpered" better red. :?

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Fri Jul 09, 2010 0:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:do Not recommend the use of the energy of the session more than 1 time in three days.
For some reason thought that this recommendation applies only to disk Endorphins and today was the 9th day listening to the energy of the session (different ) after waking up on Innerpulse. Anxiety and any such have not noticed :? While listening to continue a little bit to "fill up", that is in my head spinning all sorts of "sleepy" thoughts and dreams :) The mood is good during the day and tirelessly and with great pleasure rides on a Bicycle of 15-20 km every day :) (sports not regularly engaged)

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:11

Already two weeks listening (in the mornings mostly) the energy of the session and even at the end they start to doze off, no special pump is not notice:? anxiety, too, that after the sessions of the "with" was strong anxiety and drowsiness.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 12, 2010 13:18

beginner
We must start with the alpha sessions (programs for relaxation),21 days only. Energy session later, many untrained people beta rhythms cause anxiety or as as from "peripety or peripeteia" coffee.

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Mon Jul 12, 2010 14:10

Dimas
Alpha session I attended and more than 3 weeks, decided he was ready to go further.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 12, 2010 15:18

beginner
Try listening to no more than 15 minutes.

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Mon Jul 12, 2010 15:36

Dimas
well, they are the same for 10-18 min.
I think You misunderstood me, the anxiety was after the sessions for the "with" and not "e"
I say that the energy "pump" do not notice. Although today labor stood up and could not remember what day of the week.:roll: Washed, had Breakfast, and listened to the morning session for waking up, and was fine. But I just don't know what woke up from session or Breakfast with coffee. :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 12, 2010 15:45

beginner
Well...it's hard to judge, try again session and a Breakfast with coffee,but better coffee :)

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Wed Jul 14, 2010 14:27

Dimas wrote:beginner
Well...it's hard to judge, try again session and a Breakfast with coffee,but better coffee :)
Today again meet with him, tried coffee and Breakfast without a session coffee helped, but not for long.
The session wasn't listening because I listened to the Massage of the brain, set the alarm for 6 mm and included fell asleep on, woke up from bolnica 6*50. MM is supposed to tone, so I decided not to interrupt his session. Probably, all the same, it is necessary and the session is also to listen.

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:54

from the sessions of "full speed ahead" sometimes starts to shoot as the beaver,the brain with sex trafficking start.Well, it's because I Central yet,I have naturally good sensitivity 8)