Delta session.

Installation and discussion
Влад
Delta session.

Post by Влад » Wed Oct 10, 2007 16:22

Interestingly, the practice now Delta session. Feels like a practice while alpha sessions, the result of strong relaxation.
Anyone have any experience from the Delta at all?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Wed Oct 10, 2007 19:22

Often used in combination with other frequency ranges. Together with the low tettau they lead to a state of deep relaxation and trance. If you can learn to remain conscious while listening to these combinations, very soon will have vivid dreams up to conscious (usually after use of the session). Sometimes use Delta of a combination of 0.75 Hz + 3.5 Hz, 1.5 Hz + 3.5 Hz for long-term membership, but often combine them with the theta rhythm.

Влад

Post by Влад » Wed Oct 10, 2007 23:22

Thank You, Traveler.
In what form do you use? BWG presets? Session Innerpulse?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:06

Most often now I use samopisnye session to device, sometimes BWG, well, on the audio editor concocted, though very rarely.

Джим

Post by Джим » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:21

Влад wrote:Interestingly, the practice now Delta session. Feels like a practice while alpha sessions, the result of strong relaxation.
Once again I apologize for the earlier outlined things. The net Delta (if in sleep gradusi) personally knocks me out of sleep as the tube... Tried 2 times, but everything else (the rest of :) ) the user experience is confirmed, i.e. somewhere in the 3-2 Hz it begins to show a "paradoxical effect." It's funny, in the sense that anywhere did not read.
Unfortunately, combined (with higher BB components) not yuzal. And further eksperimentov to put can't -- a dream not yet normalized to the end, and what has been achieved, too fragile to do experiments...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:09

Джим wrote:
Влад wrote:Interestingly, the practice now Delta session. Feels like a practice while alpha sessions, the result of strong relaxation.
Once again I apologize for the earlier outlined things. The net Delta (if in sleep gradusi) personally knocks me out of sleep as the tube... Tried 2 times, but everything else (the rest of :) ) the user experience is confirmed, i.e. somewhere in the 3-2 Hz it begins to show a "paradoxical effect." It's funny, in the sense that anywhere did not read.
Unfortunately, combined (with higher BB components) not yuzal. And further eksperimentov to put can't -- a dream not yet normalized to the end, and what has been achieved, too fragile to do experiments...
"How many times asserted the world..." :)
If ABC is the brain able to synchronize their activity in the range 8-25 Hz, everything else is the effects of the Sauce. Delta session, increase cerebral blood flow (only), so "paradoxical" effect is not surprising.

Джим

Post by Джим » Mon Nov 26, 2007 22:53

Андрей Патрушев wrote:AVS When the brain is able to synchronize its activity in the range 8-25 Hz, everything else is the effects of the Sauce.
Well. A theta session (well, about 4-7 Hz) is also the effect of the Sauce?
(I response (if any) read, and to carry on this thankless subject will not, okay? :) )
Yes, I almost forgot -- in fact, ie for myself, I answer to this your question, honestly I do not know, though I tend to think that to sleep well relaxing and not being in a stressful state it is synchronized. Similarly, the daily sync. alpha and above. But-I'm not sure.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 27, 2007 0:59

Джим wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:AVS When the brain is able to synchronize its activity in the range 8-25 Hz, everything else is the effects of the Sauce.
Well. A theta session (well, about 4-7 Hz) is also the effect of the Sauce?
(I response (if any) read, and to carry on this thankless subject will not, okay? :) )
Yes, I almost forgot -- in fact, ie for myself, I answer to this your question, honestly I do not know, though I tend to think that to sleep well relaxing and not being in a stressful state it is synchronized. Similarly, the daily sync. alpha and above. But-I'm not sure.
Yes, for most healthy people, the theta session, too, the effect of the sauce. If You read the literature on hypnosis, then you might remember this method of trance induction, as the "crystal ball". So any session mm gives about the same effect, but the theta activity of the brain at the same time does not synchronized with flashes and sound stimuli, if they lie outside the range of 8-12hz.

Джим

Post by Джим » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, for most healthy people, the theta session, too, the effect of the sauce.
Unfortunately, lit. on hypnosis did not read -- life is short, science is very extensive :oops: . But. In early 2006 was very, VERY scared as a vascular surgeon and started to quit Smoking. And the failure -- for the failure. Not because of little faith, but because sleep is impossible, i.e. a continuous sleep deprivation and no prob. to work.
Then rushed to find solutions. 1st -- auditory training. There are all sorts of "face starts to warm up... warming the back of the head and neck...", etc. Happened. In terms of warming / relaxation, did not expect (by the way, ACC. mental games really work). But -- no opportunity to "go to sleep". Only a cigarette. 2-e-BW. By chance came across the method Tenuta with Holosync Centerpoint, "where all the time is raining", i.e., single-channel, 30-minute session on the background of monotone sound with the exponential ameninties BB frequency from 10 Hz to the threshold defined by "the level" (1st -- 4.7 Hz, he and the last (for me was)), while the continuous linear decrease of the carrier frequency to several. percent. It was further proposed to follow "sublevels"reducing the initial carrier frequency "as soon as we cease to resist / be annoyed". All happiness -- for 5-7 years. And -- a miracle -- has helped. While initially skeptical regard. At least to fall asleep. Next was NP100, not quite a good experience with Hemysync (Fig was to climb above the 21-second focus, as I understand it).
To the original exercise I didn't come back yet (maybe nothing).
Most importantly, I would like well enough to feel when the session is running and when not in the trance state -- I don't know, like not fall (excl. -- Helisinki, but there are voice), I just put down the volume and try to listen to modulation... And at the end -- feel relatively pleasant oustaleti and go to sleep, and (again, have not done the calculations. Hemisync) -- dreamless.
In principle, it is easily charged to the SAUCE (or Crystal ball, I seem to guess what it was), BUT. The theta sessions, many good and different, I slowly begin to write a workable (and less than a year -- as much as 2 PCs wrote!), "with the mind" I love them all, I really hope a priori, but only some work. And very quickly, "zamylivaetsya", we have to alternate, although I now listen to every 3-4 days on average.
And two experiments with a slow decrease in at the end theta session of the modulation frequency for all BB channels to zero when all is well-well-and then sharply yikes -- and "flew out of session," on indenture 2-3 Hz (not exactly remember), and still, no sleep -- kind of like the arguments in favor of "sync". On the third hand -- neither especially young nor healthy people can not identify themselves. And speaking of doctors -- after the first success I visited a neurologist and nothing but a recipe on fenazepam not received. Even bole-less clear of the Board. It's funny that while I was accepted (BB not yuzal at the same time, of course), the effect of fenazepam disappeared very quickly (about a week), and BB then another two weeks had problems. Even funnier (I already explained) that, in terms of vessels, this "harmless" chemicals are a lot worse than cigarettes... But the doctor prescribed, the diagnosis knew.
What it I? Don't know, maybe someone can help. And then, the people who started this thread apparently believe in at least the theta synchronization more than me.

Oh, one last point-the light. Experience has shown that to me personally in many cases it is more distracting theta sessions than it helps. If anything, the light dramatically "increases requirements to the quality of theta session", despite the fact that the alpha session with him is just gorgeous.<

Влад

Post by Влад » Wed Nov 28, 2007 23:56

Andrew and tell us how to cook the right SAUCE for theta?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 29, 2007 19:32

Влад wrote:Andrew and tell us how to cook the right SAUCE for theta?
For all aspects of the Sauce I can not say, but here are some exercises and techniques contribute to the natural generation of theta waves. You can imagine what they are going through an endless Suite of rooms down the stairs or in the forest, where tree branches are woven around more, forming a tunnel, or climb down the spiral staircase.
A very powerful thing to generate theta activity is an ancient Russian method of divination, where the candle is placed between two mirrors and the reflection turns out an endless trail of lights. In order for the theta condition can be successfully disposed of a powerful alpha, therefore open PVstim points (with an alpha session) and mirrors with a candle (if you are not lazy you can make a special mirror with LEDs).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 30, 2007 14:06

Describe your experience. Two days ago listened to the session "Inland and back 34 min, 0.25-12 Hz" on the inner pulse...turned me Off while listening to very high quality, lay, not slept, all were aware, but the body does not feel...Very rich and colorful images gave way to a "shots fired" bright white flashes, much breathtaking...I fell Asleep for the night, only 2 hours,I woke up at 5.20,cheerful,not sleepy, but the mood is not that bad, and some strange...Very strange dreams (tonight too)...But the most striking thing is that for the next few days several things happened that influenced my life and relationships with people, the feeling that life is instantly accelerated, someone leaves, someone new appears...half of the day yesterday felt very ardent aggression from people in the subway just some guy with a tambourine I do not squeal (I suspect that aggression was primarily from me))...Yesterday I DIFFERENTLY felt the smell and taste, several times a day "failed" in a trance, perception of the world in this moment suddenly changed, with the eyes closed so there is a multi-colored flares and a couple of times a feeling of euphoria, while I tried somehow to quickly end this condition...COOL!!!! I had a BIG break in the product...Today I received in mail from NLP-jers some text (again a coincidence?;)...don't want to say what I have is a full course of spiritual growth, but the idea is interesting... "This mechanism is, incidentally, why people in moments of their personal and spiritual growth suddenly starts to happen a large number of not the most pleasant of events, although it would seem - has grown, developed - should begin a large white band... This is true, but in that moment, when people just stood on the step above, his rapport (contact) with the system is getting better and communication has become faster. And so, his positive attitude had only to go into the system (and the system needs some time to react and to return feedback), and the reverse loop of the old "karma" (TRANS. - the results of past actions) at the expense of good contact, too, began to come faster. So there is a sense of inconsistency, which, in Eastern terminology, often explained as "accelerated working out of karma". In General, the word "karma" is not a primitive religious expression, a term that describes exactly the mechanism which is the subject of this article. And in conclusion, I want to offer - let us be in your mind to create good karma for our world! "

Here such pies... :wiz :wiz :wiz<

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:how many times told the world..."
If ABC is the brain able to synchronize their activity in the range 8-25 Hz, everything else is the effects of the Sauce. Delta session, increase cerebral blood flow (only), so "paradoxical" effect is not surprising.
So. The sounds of the GSR sensor, got the results.
1. When listening to the alpha sessions. KGR strictly follows the variations of frequency of session. The standard was taken Alpha-treaning A. Patrushev. 4 times, all 4 -- GSR strictly follows the frequency of the "modulation". With increasing amplitude of the GSR in the ACC. with "long" duration of the session. OK.
2. My favorite theta session of the "break" of about 8 Hz (if you listen in the chair). The nature of the failure -- up to 8 Hz krivulya exactly otrabatyvaet frequency "modulation" (gradually decreasing exponentially), then slightly increases linearly (without OS, ie the results are viewed on the trail. day). A. Patrushev MB happy.
3. In bed, when you really need to sleep (and ONLY then) -- GSR should be to reduce the frequency at cu. as to 2.4 HZ. FISHY -- I'm trying to add doubt, discovered the phenomenon -- that it was all necessary BEFORE CLICKING ON "play" to make sure that I don't feel wearing the headphones and (if any) points and (if any) GSR sensor (I think thus implicitly the sounds of previously learned skills of self-hypnosis, or whatever it is). Then and only then the GSR analysis shows that it should have such a low frequency session (3 measurements).
My conclusion (pseudoscientific, most likely) said that the last experiment is not clean -- I'm already asleep (or, if bole NRA -- in TRANS) in advance of the session.
For what has bought, for and sell.
Your commens, master(s)...
Last edited by Джим on Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:02, edited 2 times in total.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:28

PS: In General, try to read the info on the sleep stages. And think (something already read :) ) to understand where I'm confused between the initial phases (phase) to sleep "normal sleep". Thank you, in advance, if someone knows do not be lazy to suggest new ideas for me.

Special thanks to A. Patrushev -- without his many times repeated thesis about the impossibility of sync. below 8 Hz "research" would not take place. :o
Will masloff for the comments. I apologize in advance that ACC. soft I can not put -- not to produce new and dozorov. I am sure that most people are not forum can replicate my research on their own.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 15, 2007 20:39

Джим wrote:PS:: In General, try to read the info on the sleep stages. And think (something already read :) ) to understand where I'm confused between the initial phases (phase) to sleep "normal sleep". Thank you, in advance, if someone knows do not be lazy to suggest new ideas for me.

Special thanks to A. Patrushev -- without his many times repeated thesis about the impossibility of sync. below 8 Hz "research" would not take place. :o
Will masloff for the comments. I apologize in advance that ACC. soft I can not put -- not to produce new and dozorov. I am sure that most people are not forum can replicate my research on their own.
Of course, I love th NT to comment. As they say - do not feed bread... :) But tell me, please - what exactly do You want to clarify or learn in this particular case?

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Dec 16, 2007 0:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:But tell me, please - what exactly do You want to clarify or learn in this particular case?
Well, passivated all I would like to know what actually is meant by synchronization? When you try to read anything more complicated than still :oops: the issue was me not the easiest -- well, for example, in different States and/or in different types of activities in different parts of the healthy brain simultaneously present at all frequencies-from Delta to beta, i.e., some "single" "clock frequency" no.
Well, of course a very interesting phenomenon testing KGR frequency quasi-Delta sessions in the initial phase (??) sleep.
Although, of course, the interest is quite idle -- well, working and working. And in General, I feel clearly a lot lot better than in the beginning of the year. However -- curious...
And, of course, "what to read" on -- a lot of books, and time -- not too.

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:58

Silence was the answer... If you live, namerilis something interesting -- of course, write.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:55

Джим wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:But tell me, please - what exactly do You want to clarify or learn in this particular case?
Well, passivated all I would like to know what actually is meant by synchronization? When you try to read anything more complicated than still :oops: the issue was me not the easiest -- well, for example, in different States and/or in different types of activities in different parts of the healthy brain simultaneously present at all frequencies-from Delta to beta, i.e., some "single" "clock frequency" no.
Well, of course a very interesting phenomenon testing KGR frequency quasi-Delta sessions in the initial phase (??) sleep.
Although, of course, the interest is quite idle -- well, working and working. And in General, I feel clearly a lot lot better than in the beginning of the year. However -- curious...
And, of course, "what to read" on -- a lot of books, and time -- not too.
Synchronization is the emergence in the occipital lobes (at first, then spread to other departments) is the frequency that is imposed by light flashes.
GSR is related to the degree of relaxation the degree of relaxation is associated in some way with the frequency synchronization.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 18:03

I'm also still trying to understand these Theta and alpha improv. Almost every day, put Theta, 30 minutes, sometimes more. After Theta is always sleepy, always during the session, pass out, Wake up in okonchanii. And if you feel up for some bad temper, Bud all annoy me. Here. Alpha became increasingly used together with Theta. Dreams krasochnye steel, some sound bright, even became to be remembered more often. As real events.
My main goal during these sessions is not to fall asleep, to be in a trance, no I can't, direct cut down! 5 minutes, if not on the 4th. I can't help but want to be in a trance, not asleep at the same time. I tried to increase Theta to 50 minutes to put the alpha. The night I barely slept, was awake.... in General, reduction effects on the face.
I want to specifically be in the area where you can program. Specifically to remove any fears, limits, pain, give installation. Get only dream.
Other sessions have not yet tried all eksperementiruyu with these built-in InnerPulse

Алекс Скородумов

Post by Алекс Скородумов » Mon Jan 04, 2010 20:16

Джим wrote: More fun (I already explained) that, in terms of vessels, this "harmless" chemicals are a lot worse than cigarettes... But the doctor prescribed, the diagnosis knew.
Doubt that worse than cigarettes. The goal of treatment with tranquilizers is to break the "vicious circle", i.e. a wrong focus of excitation in the brain that lead to the launch of the pathological process in the body ( and the Pat process leads to the maintenance of this pathological focus excitation in the brain). The drug is prescribed TEMPORARILY, and you smoke CONSTANTLY. Treatment is designed to HELP the body to get out of this vicious circle.