The morning session on the recollection of dreams.

Installation and discussion
Влад
The morning session on the recollection of dreams.

Post by Влад » Mon Oct 08, 2007 14:04

I wonder how should look such a session that facilitates the remembering of dreams? Or is there any alpha will do?

Евгений Кош

Re: the Morning session on the recollection of dreams.

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Oct 08, 2007 15:12

Влад wrote:I Wonder how should look such a session that facilitates the remembering of dreams? Or is there any alpha will do?
Oh.. interesting topic..
but in these sessions - is it real?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 08, 2007 16:10

Влад wrote:I Wonder how should look such a session that facilitates the remembering of dreams? Or is there any alpha will do?
Yes, most users mindmachine note that when doing the alpha sessions, the number and brightness of dreams they have increased. This means that they began to remember their dreams, as the actual number of dreams varies greatly from one night. :)

Дима РБ

Post by Дима РБ » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:02

I'm new to this, but we already have some experience. Use mindspa 6 alpha session(1-4 standard session) for about 2 weeks. 3 days ago I set a goal to realize a dream. Reading the forums I realized one thing, the main thing to ask yourself in the dream, "a dream?" bc and try to make something unreal. :roll:
Last night turned out to realize a dream. Was infinitely happy!!! :D :D :D :D :D

And to sleep not to forget - the only way - do not be lazy to write it down immediately after waking up. :wink:

as for me, I'm on 2 sheets of scribbled....it's 3 in the morning.... after what felt rested and alert, even though slept for only 3 hours (went to 0 hours).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:33

Try L04 Memory/Recall.